"hello!!!!!!!my name is usadapekora!!!! i'm veryvery cute girl!!! today is cragy english quiz charenge!!!! i'mfiting yeaaaaaaaa!!! so, everyone pekora ouensiro!!!peko!!! sosite pekora wo agame tatematu re!!! cheak it now! come!!! here!!! ret'S go!!!!"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
For unicorns, there's not nearly as many of them as it's made out to be and as far as I can tell there's almost never a real large scale chimp out from them. It feels like there's a disproportionate amount of talk they get for how much they actually do. I mean really the most visible activity from them that lead to anything recently was when Kronii essentially invited them to air their ridiculous grievances. Even when Rushia had the yab with mafumafu I was expecting an unending tide of vitriol from her unicorns, but they didn't call for her to be executed like I thought they would, they just wanted Rushia to come back. As much as this site makes fun of /vt/, I feel as though sometimes you guys will let a largely small and insignificant /vt/ reaction cloud your whole opinion of a situation.

I've tried to go back and reread what's happening with mknk but I'm confused on what's actually going on. She was going to participate in this tournament, but now she's not. What actually happened? Did she drop out herself? Was she expunged? Did she say she was going to be in it before they had made a final decision, or did the organizers tell her she would be in it only to pull the rug out from her?

Mehk

(A)
This doesn't sound good.

(A)
Looks like it was the coof striking again, hasn't her mom gotten it like 4 times by now? Still sucks, hopefully she gets better quick and the Lisa streams don't get FUBAR'd this next week.

edit: Looks like Rpr got some.....Tokyo Ghoul'ish vibes for his new model:

(A)

niggaphil

Pink Cats are always problematic.
Thank god phase connect does not have pink cat, fishman has pink rabbit only!
so it is looking good, right....?

:fishmandispair::fishmandispair::fishmandispair:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Thank god phase connect does not have pink cat, fishman has pink rabbit only!
so it is looking good, right....?

:fishmandispair::fishmandispair::fishmandispair:
THE LAW OF V-TUBERS
Pink Dog > OKAY
Pink Rabbit > CRIMINAL(LY FUN) BUT OKAY
Pink Cat >
Screen-Shot-2023-08-23-at-11-47-56-AM.png

Awoogers

PekoWick

For unicorns, there's not nearly as many of them as it's made out to be and as far as I can tell there's almost never a real large scale chimp out from them. It feels like there's a disproportionate amount of talk they get for how much they actually do. I mean really the most visible activity from them that lead to anything recently was when Kronii essentially invited them to air their ridiculous grievances. Even when Rushia had the yab with mafumafu I was expecting an unending tide of vitriol from her unicorns, but they didn't call for her to be executed like I thought they would, they just wanted Rushia to come back. As much as this site makes fun of /vt/, I feel as though sometimes you guys will let a largely small and insignificant /vt/ reaction cloud your whole opinion of a situation.

I've tried to go back and reread what's happening with mknk but I'm confused on what's actually going on. She was going to participate in this tournament, but now she's not. What actually happened? Did she drop out herself? Was she expunged? Did she say she was going to be in it before they had made a final decision, or did the organizers tell her she would be in it only to pull the rug out from her?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
:yagoocry:I only hope my nigga Autisticus didnt kill himself.
I liked that guy.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

MostlyALurker777

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
After almost 9 hours between 3 streams, here's AZKi crying happy tears after clearing Getting Over It with Mio's help :sanasmile:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
So which one of the 2 is having sex with her i cant remember
The Mafumafu clone thats for sure.Also i am suprised one of these guys decided to not participate.Looking really quick at his channel:Kirschtaria Needs APEX like a drug.I guess its a good move to burn your career for a 34 year old pussy?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Little offtopic but the days of dressing in Hazmat suit for hand streams are ending

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hold up, someone help this humble retard because i swear im mis remembering something, but wasnt Rushia the one Holo who admitted on stream someone from Uber Eats or some shit was on to her being a holo?

I recall her even going "well i shouldnt say this buuut, this uber guy was real wierd and seemed to know things"

I swear i saw a clip but i dont think i can find it just bu searching "Rushia Uber" or some shit

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Japan is unfortunately like that. It's ingrained into their society and customs.

Miguel el Gato is acting like this is something unbelievable, but let me share with you the story of Erika Sawajiri. Tl;dr Erika Sawajiri was a very popular actress who did a movie with some other popular director and some other popular actors. Movie overall is o-kay and isn't going to be a blockbuster, plus, Erika's experience seemed to be bad. So, Erika shows up for the press release (being main lead it is a huge thing for her to be interviewed), that day she isn't feeling 100% so she's answering boring questions with short almost curt responses. At one point, someone asks her if it's true she baked cookies for staff and "what was she thinking about/feeling when she baked them?" and her response was "betsu-ni" (nothing) - they literally blacklisted her for this interview. A bunch of shit happened to her years after to the point she retired and her antis were saying that it was obvious the blacklisting was very much deserved.

Miguel fucked up. Maybe she learned from her mistakes and situation, but unfortunately she fucked up and this is the consequences of her actions following her around. Why would other talents want to work with someone who has such infamy? Like, the Mafumafu shit was terrible, yes, but what came out afterward is just a sea of red flags.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Kalion

:)

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Awoogers

>Paused memberships "Announcement" soon
First Hanabi, now her?
highly doubt it shes still recovering from her surgery after all

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Hold up, someone help this humble retard because i swear im mis remembering something, but wasnt Rushia the one Holo who admitted on stream someone from Uber Eats or some shit was on to her being a holo?

I recall her even going "well i shouldnt say this buuut, this uber guy was real wierd and seemed to know things"

I swear i saw a clip but i dont think i can find it just bu searching "Rushia Uber" or some shit
It wasn't for sure and Uber eats guy, IRC what happened was she got added and started receiving random messages from a guy she didn't recognize on line and she was freaked out and blocked him and later theorize he may have been some delivery guy and that how they got her number (correct my if I'm wrong but I think uber eats doesn't actually show your number to the driver ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom