"Why do Canadians name their currency after cartoons? Your country's a joke"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Ririsya announced she is debuting in 3D and having a live event.
View attachment 41474

Then she announced she was joining her fan Discord. Fan response was panic and to "hide the lewds"
:whatastory:
Link to her merch - https://ririsya.booth.pm/
Her 3D will be crowdfunded in the fall

looks damn good

Just missed her but if you like instrument vtubers she knows how to play the harp and she was building a Kson 3d for this stream

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Miguelito el gato cant just catch a break eh, shame because i wanted to see how the Holos react to her in the tourney, being branded as a heretic by Cover really fucks you up for anything

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
People shits on rushineko for not moving on but the same people that criticize her for that keeps on talking about what she did 2 years ago. Who is not moving on now?
Nigga, she made a fucking clone of Rushia for her Live2D model.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So everything she does is bad? Doing GFE, bad. Collabing with male, bad.

People shits on rushineko for not moving on but the same people that criticize her for that keeps on talking about what she did 2 years ago. Who is not moving on now?
brother she literally just up and did a hex code swap on her model what did you fucking expect a fiesta? a fanfare?

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Dont waste pages niggas, this thing its retarded and everyone defending her its also retarded

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Honestly I don't fucking know.

She has been a bit more sporadic in streaming recently, and from what I have seen her chat is 1/10th of what you see in say Pippa's chat despite like you said Lia actively baits more. The only thing I can think of is the Rinmama shit, which is dumb and gay so if it is that I could understand but since she isn't being specific, who knows.

Honestly you would think that someone who has innovated with a fucking pussy pad would have a more degen chat but I just ain't seeing it
because she's retarded she clarified her position responding to some dude
Sorry for this being hard to understand; This type of thing is hard for me but I'll try to explain better!The bullying and teasing has become excessive to the point where I've become uncomfortable. Comments that are meant to be "banter" are way more harsh than they should be, and it leads to this type of feeling (ie comments made during the earlier karaoke stream).Again, banter and bullying is ok SO LONG as it's not crossing the line of just being completely mean. I don't want to shut it down or say it's not allowed because I have no desire to have my chat "sanitized" or watered down. All I ask is that it's kept respectful and lighthearted- which most of the time it is. Today during both streams it came to a head and went into the territory of feeling like I was being beat down because of some "banter", which made both streams a bit hard to push through and I really hate to say that BUT I'm being specific for the sake of understanding.I hope this made a bit more sense and didn't come off too harshly. I don't wish for anything negative to rise from this ️
this is why you can't banter with bitches, at one point they will take it personally. She also still vagueposts and doesn't give clear examples, now her chat will treat her with kid gloves.

PekoWick

Dont waste pages niggas, this thing its retarded and everyone defending her its also retarded
As if talking about what she did 2 years ago is not wasting pages. Genius

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
As if talking about what she did 2 years ago is not wasting pages. Genius
I know you're baiting, but it's relevant to the current situation in that she's a retard, now you're just being a typical /vt/ poster extrapolating on something needlessly.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Not content with his previous illustration being the thumbnail for the Council anniversary, pako drew the goobers again. The corners being the colors of Sana's dangos is a sweet detail.
F4M527fbkAASH1x.jpg(sauce tweet)
Vesper please come back soon, do it for pako my nigga

PekoWick

I know you're baiting, but it's relevant to the current situation in that she's a retard, now you're just being a typical /vt/ poster extrapolating on something needlessly.
My name is not riverbait. Also if im going to bait someone ill use their oshi instead. I genuinely don't understand why she's getting shit on.

>Mike wants to join apex tournament
>Organizer didn't want mike to join
>Hahah mike dumb
>Hahah what she did 2 years ago.
???

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
FuwaMoco membership opens this weekend on the 26th. Guessing the other girls will follow suit.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Not content with his previous illustration being the thumbnail for the Council anniversary, pako drew the goobers again. The corners being the colors of Sana's dangos is a sweet detail.
View attachment 41476(sauce tweet)
Vesper please come back soon, do it for pako my nigga
:sanasmile: Pako deserves so much love and appreciation. He really is supportive and I just hope he gets more chances to be a proud Papa/Mama for another holo.

damn, she was the nyanners all along
Pink Cats are always problematic.

UberSoldat

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Funny Ollie clip.

Also Remi is live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom