"Okay this is a new site i've never tried so let's see how this works, here's audio of me getting my pussy fingered with terrible phone audio 'cus damn it i'm not a professional at this yet !!!"Hana "Nym" Macchia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
After almost 9 hours between 3 streams, here's AZKi crying happy tears after clearing Getting Over It with Mio's help :sanasmile:

Resub to her channel too

They fixed the issue where it split. Mio playing the game alongside her is totally adorable.

Negzana

Kaela says she will be doing many streams across her birthday, many activities for members.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Actually when it comes to streams/videos that really got me into vtubers before hololive exploded. It's definitely the various Kizuna Ai game videos.

Limkin

Turns out she was actively making it worse for herself by not being cooperative and engaged, so the stripper went extra hard on her. And a bunch of other strippers tried to seduce her too

soap suds

The thread is dying in 27 pages. I refuse to waste the rest of our existence with Miguel Russian Neko de Naza. So ill follow the steps of @Ensok.

Please show me your favorite clip/moment/stream since you've became a vtuber fan.

I'll start

That time Miko logged onto minecrqft just so Sora would have a live audience while singing. I love hololive

Here are a few of my favorites.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
The thread is dying in 27 pages. I refuse to waste the rest of our existence with Miguel Russian Neko de Naza. So ill follow the steps of @Ensok.

Please show me your favorite clip/moment/stream since you've became a vtuber fan.

I'll start

That time Miko logged onto minecrqft just so Sora would have a live audience while singing. I love hololive

Just Ame being cute.

And Gura being sus.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You know what I always say; good riddance to any 'fans' who leave. Here's hoping they actually leave and the girls don't kowtow or apologize to them.

I'd even say good for Mikeneko (or rather 'cheers', I know it's 'bad' for her specific form of business, but good job), but I didn't confirm the latest news; did that thing get cancelled? (ignore if this has already been answered, I still have pages to catch up on.)
To me unicorns are just reskinned chinks, they bring nothing to the table but maybe their money, and they will turn on you the second you displease them and then autistically go after you for years and cause you ten times more issues than they're worth, if I was a talent or owner of the agency I would kick them out as soon as possible, they are nothing but a liability and a ticking time bomb waiting to cause drama.

Also is "Miguelcat got booted from shooty tooty game tourney because Holos are in it" true or just some fucking rrat? Maybe I overlooked someone's post with evidence but I didn't see it when reading to this page.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I'll start

Well, this is what got me into vtubers.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Actually when it comes to streams/videos that really got me into vtubers before hololive exploded. It's definitely the various Kizuna Ai game videos.

for me its this since back in these times i was still on my way to finish neo heisei up until the recent one which was build at that time

on the EN side of things what really hooked me was natsumi which is why i have such a soft spot for shiori

a few clips i really enjoyed back then

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Still one of my absolute favorite moments/streams:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Favorite moments here:
A little ways into the clip Miko just cries tears of joy because she loves where she's at.

Gura cooms because Dante is so cool

I like that Ame can be so straightforward with her feelings when she wants to, but I enjoy that it usually happens during Gura's birthday stuff lol.

Edit: Adding more AmeSame stuff because they are my favorite things about vtubers

I was going the post this clip of miko and sora first. Then i remembered the one i posted. Seeing them together just fills my heart with love they are truly the best

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

I forgot about the fact that she did Let's Play of Sherlock Holmes. I clicked on the video and the first thing I heard is a bunch of "WATSON" mention. :hic:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Also is "Miguelcat got booted from shooty tooty game tourney because Holos are in it" true or just some fucking rrat? Maybe I overlooked someone's post with evidence but I didn't see it when reading to this page.
A rrat. No reason was given. I don't hate Mikeneko, but I have 0 sympathy for her after she was stupid enough to literally clone her Rushia model and wonder why no one wants her in their tournaments.

Still probably my favorite clip of all time, but I may think of more later.

Edit: Honestly, last night's CouncilRyS stream is probably gonna be one of my all-time favorites, as well.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
To me unicorns are just reskinned chinks, they bring nothing to the table but maybe their money, and they will turn on you the second you displease them and then autistically go after you for years and cause you ten times more issues than they're worth, if I was a talent or owner of the agency I would kick them out as soon as possible, they are nothing but a liability and a ticking time bomb waiting to cause drama.
I think Unicorns can be more fickle than chinks in having long term grudges

It sometimes seems like they have higher chances of just fucking off to the nearest GFE peddler

Its true its not worth peddling to them though

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Nobody not even Mike and her teams has a concrete reason why they got denied, the blonde guy says he "was giving literary no reason" and simply was told Mike was No good, there is 2 Holostars in the tournament but I feel Cover would be really stupid to ask to remove someone over her being in the same tournament as 2 stars who never even interacted with Rushia, some other people are saying MafuMafu is actually good friend with the TO of the tournament and also apparently there's precedent of some other vtuber saying she got denied participating due to "being involved in several controversies", but all anyone has is speculation.

Gotta say even though I have said before that I dislike Mike now a days, this feels like a really shitty move from the tournament, the guy from her team said he summited his team a while ago and got the all ok back then, and then after the announcement he gets told plainly its not ok anymore, literary a day before the tournament, which is the reason the other 2 guys couldn't participle even with another teammate since the tournament is literary today so where are they even gonna find one, IMO is fine is the tournament didn't want Mike in it, and she kinda deserves it, but walking back on their word a day before the event is kind of a bitch move.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

I'll start

The Jokeronii incident was amazing to watch live. It secured in my mind Fauna being the biggest hidden gem in Hololive. Massive troll moment actually causing Kronii to mindbreak for a moment there.

Also the Amelia Watson Sun Station landing in Outer Wilds holds a place in my heart since I was watching it live when it happened. I still get hyped just watching this clip.

Pippa tricking Lisa into looking up Bad Dragon

The entirety of Tenma's South Park playthroughs which can be summed up with this clip

And of course any time Selen and Pomu stream together it's a fucking riot

i know i hate nijisanji and what riku did to it in the recent times but back when my oshi was still there i was a big fan

this was the moment her seiso filter got turned off

the time where she absolutely became a fucking monkey

and last but not the least the time where she had her 3d collabs

and this for good measure

Speaking of Kurosanji, this clip from not-Gundo just hit my feed.

I cannot even being to imagine how annoying that must be for the Niji talents

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

My favourite clip that comes to mind is Pomu's reaction when the MGS3 remaster was announced. Don't think I've ever seen another vtuber that uncontrollably excited. Even has Nina popping in to congratulate her (warning: she gets real loud).
In fact, Pomu & Nina's dynamic made for great clips in general.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think he's talking about one of the Niji Holo Among Us collabs. Rushia talked to Mito for the first time ever and almost immediately brought up how she had posters put up all over her school with her real name and "Tsukino Mito" on them.

It was the peak definition of awkward.

She's so fucking retarded it almost loops back around to being endearing. I say as someone who would need to use every bit of restraint possible not to mention the fursuit if I were ever in a call with Pippa.

>Paused memberships
>"Announcement" soon
First Hanabi, now her?
I hope Purin gets a bit of luck soon and this means she's been given a good corpo offer or something, she's been through a lot of shit and deserves a break.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
One of my all-time favorite moments was in Tenma's playthrough of Lifeline, that voice-driven game that never correctly interprets what you're saying

The tutorial kept mishearing her command to pick up a bottle, so she cussed it out and it somehow worked, prompting her to almost die laughing

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is playing roblox for the first and last time in 10 minutes

i also dont know why and whats gonna happen so this should be fun

edit: oh shit her oshi is in her chat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom