"Kill yourself, immediately"Kiryu Coco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The Jokeronii incident was amazing to watch live. It secured in my mind Fauna being the biggest hidden gem in Hololive. Massive troll moment actually causing Kronii to mindbreak for a moment there.

Also the Amelia Watson Sun Station landing in Outer Wilds holds a place in my heart since I was watching it live when it happened. I still get hyped just watching this clip.

Pippa tricking Lisa into looking up Bad Dragon

The entirety of Tenma's South Park playthroughs which can be summed up with this clip

And of course any time Selen and Pomu stream together it's a fucking riot

Speaking of Kurosanji, this clip from not-Gundo just hit my feed.

I cannot even being to imagine how annoying that must be for the Niji talents

Yeah, that Council Uno collab was another one I was thinking of, too.

On the note of Selen and Pomu with Apex, tossing Enna into the mix made for an amazing stream, too. Ultimately culminating in them roasting degenerate steam users and groups.

Edit:
Also, basically any stream with these idiots together (RIP):

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Yeah, that Council Uno collab was another one I was thinking of, too.

On the note of Selen and Pomu with Apex, tossing Enna into the mix made for an amazing stream, too. Ultimately culminating in them roasting degenerate steam users and groups.

oh man the man with the fucking multiple hours on nekopara will never not be funny

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
The thread is dying in 27 pages. I refuse to waste the rest of our existence with Miguel Russian Neko de Naza. So ill follow the steps of @Ensok.

Please show me your favorite clip/moment/stream since you've became a vtuber fan.

I'll start

That time Miko logged onto minecrqft just so Sora would have a live audience while singing. I love hololive

I agree, lets not spend the last 26 pages arguing about Michael Cat.

Anyways my personal favorite Vtuber moment will always be this. Back when Niji was fun and actually a company that people wanted to support.

As much as I miss Roa, I think its for the best if she never comes back.

This one honestly comes in at a very close second. Never fails to make me laugh.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'm happy they're all together again. It almost felt like Botan was getting phased out since 4th fes was only SubaChocoLuna, the summer live is only SubaChocoLuna and their recent collabs have only been SubaChocoLuna. Glad to see that isn't the case, they're currently having a blessed time doing rock-paper-scissors :sanasmile:
SubaChocoLunaTan is such a fun collab group. Almost seemed a little random at first, but they mesh so well together. Granted, most of my favorite collab groups include Botan, but SubaChocoLunaTan is definitely one of my favorites. It's especially fun when they play scary games to get Shuba screaming and Botan laughing
because she's retarded she clarified her position responding to some dude

this is why you can't banter with bitches, at one point they will take it personally. She also still vagueposts and doesn't give clear examples, now her chat will treat her with kid gloves.
While I think it's easy to assume some things are too far for most women for banter (most don't want to be called a whore or things like that), it's really hard to assume where the line really is when it comes to banter, and I don't see her doing much to clarify. The problem further exacerbates itself when she herself banters to the point of saying kill yourself, but again, does nothing to show where the line is.

I like Lia, but it's kind of like you said: she seems like the type that will be okay with something one day, but then do a 180 another day. That's why I don't think she's lying when she said it's her decision to not do a part 2 of the Chris Chan video or to not continue playing South Park.

I don't think she's wrong for wanting to set some lines for her chat if she's not happy with some things, but I wish she would be a bit more specific as to what was bothering her.

The thread is dying in 27 pages. I refuse to waste the rest of our existence with Miguel Russian Neko de Naza. So ill follow the steps of @Ensok.

Please show me your favorite clip/moment/stream since you've became a vtuber fan.

I'll start

That time Miko logged onto minecrqft just so Sora would have a live audience while singing. I love hololive

I have a YT playlist with literally hundreds of great clips I like to go back to, so it's really hard to pick even a few, but for the sake of putting something down, one of the first clips I always think back to is this one:

It's just so damn wholesome. Honestly, any clips/moments involving Botan and Towa together can be considered a favorite of mine.

Maybe I'll post some more later, but I always like that one.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

> 2017 was 200 years ago
:depressedtako:

Horo7618

No one in particular
And of course any time Selen and Pomu stream together it's a fucking riot
Agreed. Selen getting literally all the diamonds was great:

Or the world's most anticlimactic wither fight:

Negzana

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Yuno Nightingale is playing Yggdra Union

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

broke odysee.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

I'll start

These 3 laughing over "let's kill da ho" will always get me

One of the clips that really put me onto Subaru. It was rare to find a chuuba so passionate and interested in fighting games. Then I quickly realized she's this passionate about life as a whole and it was over from there

These 2 having the sweetest conversation I've ever seen

A stream that was supposed to be comedic and degenerate becoming incredibly wholesome because of Sana's pure love for art

That's just off the top of my head. There's too many blessed moments honestly.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I'll start

It's impossible to remember all the moments. I can only bring up what I recall at this particular moment:

Kronii destroying Vesper's mind...this was the exact moment when I realized I liked Vesper.

When Amelia raised nearly a quarter million dollars for an animal charity (and no one had to wonder where the money went, FROOT)

Calli nailing both Rap God and Godzilla was quite memorable.

The entire Coco graduation saga, but when Botan of all people broke down...jeez.

Suisei destroying with the power of her voice!

Watame being the best rap sheep around.

This, plus a thousand more I'll probably remember tomorrow...

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Everyone knows about Lapu chan loving Towa sama.But did you know that Gozaru loves Suisei?(maybe too much)

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Another Asmon video about Holocure "My Favorite Game".
Asmon is a riot playing Holocure

1. Calling the Chumbuds cocksuckers
  2. Keep calling the BL book, bibles
  3. Call the lava circles Pizza
  4. pulled out MiComet and call the meteor falls bigger pizzas
  5. Praise Kiara because she is so easy to use
  6. Correctly assume the plug type asacoco is a buttplug
  7. Mistake Sanalites for cats for some reason
  8. Call small ame a Kid
  9. He did not notice until now that there was extra stores in the shop
  10. Chat gaslight him in believing Korone is a furry
  11. Call the Choco Coronet a Taco
  12. Say the Mio mascots are suicide ISIS terrorist cats
  13. He is surprised about Korone ultimate saying that is fingering enemies to death
  14. He managed to pull the Endless BL collab with Psycho axe and become so op that he just let the game play itself while drinking soda
  15. Got killed by Mikodanye in the second run because he did not notice she could use the lava buckets like him and keep stepping on her lava zones

The first clip than i saw when i was searching Hololive after the Azur Lane collab (please ignore that is Lyger i did not knew he was a cuck back then)

Kalion

:)
Since we're posting clips: The one that got me to check out this cool calm collected cutie:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The Council Host club has some underrated moments

I know not many like the NijiM*les but the cooking retard arc was entertaining

Roberu being bullied by Animare is a classic

Marine fighting Flowey in undertale was great too

Farming sim with the tempus boys, featuring alien Bill Clinton Bettel, Shinri Morgan, farmer Mag and Birdspic

The tempus/hololive Uno and Monopoly collabs

MostlyALurker777

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
And of course, the clip that started the rabbit hole of so many:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
While you fuckers is wasting pages over mikeneko/rushia stuff (fuck you, retards) and people sharing their fav clips (y'all cool beans), I noticed that uh:
- Tana Nona (23rd)
one of the JKT48V talent has started their debut today starting from that Tana Nona girl, so I decided to check her debut out. Mostly using Indonesian to talk (as expected) but has some fluency of japanese. Debut is somewhat scuffed with her donation voice (THANK YOU BRO!, something like that)thing is too loud compared to the rest of the stream, but aside of that, the rest seems fine.

Voice is tomboy-ish that matched with her tomboy design (designed by local ID artist nonbi_re). Notably, the rigging is done by re_reinly, who rigged the entire Idol corp EN model riggings. No lore or anything, so that's kinda nice change of pace, and overall doesn't have anything to stand out beyond "I'm a tomboy gal who likes pop and rock song, want to be idol singer/entertainer who will stream anything from zatsu to gaming and drawing stream, hates choco and milk." Ended the debut with a brief karaeoke bit with her singing one of JKT48 song "Luar Biasa" / "Saikyo Kayo", which is nice to me ears.

Probably gonna wait and see, especially after her other genmates have debuted. But I like it so far. Totally not because she's a tomboy with sleeveless outfit, no sire.

Probably the first clip that made me into a nijifag

There's also this one involving Nui Sociere which is partly another rabbit hole of me into Niji and also basically "I like to hear women scream in horror"

Aside of that, I kinda forgot the hololive clips I watched in the past, there's alot and the old ones that made me into the rabbit hole is probably gone or so far in the bin that I can't be arsed to dig out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom