"This ragdoll in particular thinks your waifu is a dirty bitch"Juniper Heartstrings

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihirogumi

The thread is dying in 27 pages. I refuse to waste the rest of our existence with Miguel Russian Neko de Naza. So ill follow the steps of @Ensok.

Please show me your favorite clip/moment/stream since you've became a vtuber fan.

I'll start

That time Miko logged onto minecrqft just so Sora would have a live audience while singing. I love hololive

From my oshi Chii-chan:
Getting a double hammer badge and a clutch champion.

From my favorite holoduo Mikomet:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I don't know anything about the GX Aura stuff since I barely skimmed it, but I think there was something about her past life and Kiara? Anyways, maybe this is interesting for someone. She is in Kiara's BG3 stream chat:

View attachment 41488
Being idol fans, mostly. Utano Pandora is also acquainted with Amiya on account of both liking idols too. Speaking of:

ami_fluffy.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The thread is dying in 27 pages. I refuse to waste the rest of our existence with Miguel Russian Neko de Naza. So ill follow the steps of @Ensok.

Please show me your favorite clip/moment/stream since you've became a vtuber fan.

I'll start

That time Miko logged onto minecrqft just so Sora would have a live audience while singing. I love hololive

Loving all the Sana clips I've seen thus far, let's add a few more! :sanasmile:

And some non-Sana clips as well:

Username Generator

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm surprised this iconic moment hasn't been posted yet. (Hopefully I didn't just miss it)

Zapan1984

I'll start

To me this will be always a hilarious

Stunned But Dumb

I'll start

Most of my favorites have been posted, but I do enjoy these a lot

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's almost 6 AM in Japan. Vesper and Magni will be back (or dead) before the thread ends, inshallah.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
I really don't need to see someone else play this game again, but that's a great piece of thumbnail art....

Koros Apogee

Suisei destroying with the power of her voice!

Every time I watch this clip it reminds me of Adele's song Rolling in the Deep. To which IMO makes the clip even better.

Alright here's what I got:

A blast from the past on these clips man...

Also for some fucking reason I have this in my playlist:

I guess past self saw that it was a 360 VR and thus added it to the list.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Most of them were allready posted
But i love this one

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Kiara, please, :gsh:

I'm actually happy for Orange Woman Down Bad. Its always cool to find a new friend you really connect with.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm actually happy for Orange Woman Down Bad. Its always cool to find a new friend you really connect with.
Yeah, especially since she inadvertently groomed her to be her perfect wife
:kikiriki:

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
This is still my all-time favorite collab stream and one of the very few streams I've actually rewatched in its entirety. It's the perfect amount of awkwardness, cringe, and screeching.

Edit: I'm still saddened by the fact that there was never a second collab where Pippa would have a chance to redeem herself and get Bea to unban her from coming to Japan.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
sorry for the filthy shipping clips i just really want to get this out of my system
gunkan

ArsEx

Punished Lurker

I'm surprised this iconic moment hasn't been posted yet. (Hopefully I didn't just miss it)

Thanks for posting it, there's something about Ina's small "I'd like to give you guys a real hug someday" that just breaks my heart.

Here's my contribution:

Hag Love

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Just missed her but if you like instrument vtubers she knows how to play the harp and she was building a Kson 3d for this stream

She is very sweet girl. I watch her regularly. She's a Kson's fan, and Kson knows about her.
Miguel el Gato is acting like this is something unbelievable, but let me share with you the story of Erika Sawajiri. Tl;dr Erika Sawajiri was a very popular actress who did a movie with some other popular director and some other popular actors. Movie overall is o-kay and isn't going to be a blockbuster, plus, Erika's experience seemed to be bad. So, Erika shows up for the press release (being main lead it is a huge thing for her to be interviewed), that day she isn't feeling 100% so she's answering boring questions with short almost curt responses. At one point, someone asks her if it's true she baked cookies for staff and "what was she thinking about/feeling when she baked them?" and her response was "betsu-ni" (nothing) - they literally blacklisted her for this interview. A bunch of shit happened to her years after to the point she retired and her antis were saying that it was obvious the blacklisting was very much deserved.

Erika Sawajiri Reportedly Made Her Husband Pay for Sex If They Did It More Than 5 Times a Month :whatastory:

In the process of divorce proceedings with Tsuyoshi Takahashi became known marriage contract actress, according to which the spouses could have coitus no more than five times a month. If the limit was exceeded, the husband was obliged to pay her four thousand dollars for each incident.

Tired Taxpayer

For my favorite clips a lot of them are from Vesper (I still believe he will return :takocope:) and Sana which got posted already, a few others:

Pochi reminding people to support your oshi while you can

Pochi Bank

I dont care much about the block game but the spontaneous JP/ID/EN collabs are great

And Choco just being herself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom