General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Something that i found on Reedit
The Chink site of videos is bleeding money so maybe they allowed the Holo fan account to post again
Also just what i tought the Chinese antis are raiding trying to one-guy Cover.They are in Reedit and even admiting they are using VPN to go there LOL :selenpointandlaugh:
These users
Last Info:Bilibili deleted some anti-Holo videos so they suddenly trying to make ,"Cover is going to come back to China", is a Gay-ops to stir shit.So the owner of the "Official Account" its just another anti and they are coordinating everything with hopes that real fans forget that these accounts are not controlled by Cover.
1692628690917.png

This from r/VirtualYoutubers, the astroturfing its going crazy.I hope any of the mods of this place bans chinks since i dont wanna bother to fight them.

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Something that i found on Reedit
The Chink site of videos is bleeding money so maybe they allowed the Holo fan account to post again
Also just what i tought the Chinese antis are raiding trying to one-guy Cover.They are in Reedit and even admiting they are using VPN to go there LOL :selenpointandlaugh:
These users
Last Info:Bilibili deleted some anti-Holo videos so they suddenly trying to make ,"Cover is going to come back to China", is a Gay-ops to stir shit.So the owner of the "Official Account" its just another anti and they are coordinating everything with hopes that real fans forget that these accounts are not controlled by Cover.
View attachment 41146
This from r/VirtualYoutubers, the astroturfing its going crazy.I hope any of the mods of this place bans chinks since i dont wanna bother to fight them.
Me hearing news about Commie Chinese companies foundering under the hubris of their evil totalitarian regime:
1692629875538.png

Thread tax: IRyS reacting to people reacting to her yabai 3D poses

Limkin

Make rules where you are required to provide ID, irl photo, address, give channel for audit to authorities, government assigned moderators with admin rights to be able to stream. Streamers are getting doxed, leaving the site and resulting in it going into red further and further. Who could've thought /s

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I've been thinking about this incident a bit. I know this place is kind of an echo chamber of negativity about Yuri/Nano ever since her fallout with PC (and I've contributed more than my share to that) but clearly she still has her fans, some of whom are clearly not complete pinheads. Why is this so? Maybe some of them know something we don't about the situation but I presume not all of them.

Triggerpoint, Kirsche, Moonshine, Bagsterd or anyone else who's a Nano fan or collaborator, please decloak for a moment and stick up for your bnuuy. Let us know why we're wrong and she deserves to be tolerated if not watched.
I think most people who were cool with her before the incident are just staying out of her drama with Phase since it doesn't concern them.

I don't watch her all that often, but I still find her personality likeable despite everything that's happened, and her community seem tight-knit for better or worse which she works with well on stream, so I understand why people have stuck with her. I think she's made dumb decisions, but she's young, and I was a fucking retard in my early twenties too so it's not something I'd really hold against her. I hope she can realise which friends are good for her and which friends aren't sooner rather than later.

This passive-aggressive shit isn't going to help her case. The Opera GX drama isn't Pandora's fault and I think anyone reasonable can see that she's being screwed around by management, but posting shit like this is going to turn people against her for no good reason. She should probably just lie low and let the drama blow over on its own.

EDIT:
I dont think that was what she meant. Its more like hey im touching grass to think about something else than this drama.

Edit : i should say " it feels more "

That's fair enough. Easy to misinterpret after the leaked circle tweet though.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This passive-aggressive shit isn't going to help her case. The Opera GX drama isn't Pandora's fault and I think anyone reasonable can see that she's being screwed around by management, but posting shit like this is going to turn people against her for no good reason. She should probably just lie low and let the drama blow over on its own.
I dont think that was what she meant. Its more like hey im touching grass to think about something else than this drama.

Edit : i should say " it feels more "

Edit2 :
That's fair enough. Easy to misinterpret after the leaked circle tweet though.
Yeah she should be more quiet on her " RM " account. This is just gonna bring even more eyes and rrats

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I've been listening to VWP songs today and they're pretty great. Very few duds. Surprised they aren't that well-known in the west yet.

Kamitsubaki studio is big in Japan but they don't have international exposure beyond KAF's stellar achievement, a lot of the nicer VSinger lines are actually under them be it on the main label or their sub-label
Speaking of VWP. I posted yesterday about their announcement of a concert on 2024. We have more info here

Also the website for all details.

Oh wow. I've been slowly getting into Isekaijoucho's stuff ever since Buzz Rhythm but I never even bothered to check what group she's in. I just knew her and RIM were in the same group cause RIM was at the live too. Cool to see that KAF is in there.

Her original songs and covers have been hooking me in pretty hard. Here's her most recent original.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The entire post is so full of anti chinese memes that is hard to believe is reddit the most communist website in this side of the imperium

I hope Cover get the full Yu Gi Oh permits, iirc i think it was in the discord someone said that Konami is reluctant to give the permits because Cover is best buds with Bushiroad, company that has his own TGC that even has collabed with Hololive (Weiss Shwartz)

Limkin

"Your mom is very flexible" I opened the stream at just the right moment wtf Kronii

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
My guess is that they wanted a bigger venue to host the concert individually (since CF always have a shared stage even for guest star performance iirc?) and seeing that ICC already have their own experience on this they rather go with that one instead, though scheduling conflict might have been part of the consideration as well seeing that SG and Malaysia get the later date
I'm just hoping they won't charge too much like a western artist/band-tier prices because they're aiming for fully-booked tickets as well
It is a possibility. There's also considering easier access (ICC is located in Jakarta Convention Center, which is in central Jakarta, while CF is in Indonesia Convention Exhibition, which is one national state away from Jakarta aka Banten) and it would take far longer time to prepare if they want to set it with CF.

I just gonna assume that it's for easier access and making the schedule similar with both SG and Malaysia. And probably an excuse for me to actually give ICC a try after not being able to attend for so long

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
lemon woman is live and apparently regarding the jong tournament the girls actually got the money while fishman didnt according to her

based fish

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The entire post is so full of anti chinese memes that is hard to believe is reddit the most communist website in this side of the imperium
Vtubers and B2 redpilling the internet on China.

And that's how Tokino Sora saved the world.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
lemon woman is live and apparently regarding the jong tournament the girls actually got the money while fishman didnt according to her

based fish

>gen 3 has jong players
:beataniugh:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>gen 3 has jong players
:beataniugh:
The jonging will not cease

Forfeit your material posessions to the jong or your oshi will graduate

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
now sakana has more people to play with in a game other than league

Jelly has to accept his invitations to play Factorio otherwise, which is a much bigger ask than for jong addicts

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Jelly has to accept his invitations to play Factorio otherwise, which is a much bigger ask than for jong addicts
"You need to get in the jong or else Jelly will have to play Factorio again, kouhais"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you want to have a monetized Bilibili channel you have to be a native chinese citizen. They only work with national banks, who only open accounts to residents. There is no workaround for this, they are as anal about it as possible, because China is scared shitless of moving money outside of country. To be able to profit off of your channel as a company the only legal way to do so is to set up a proxy company in China, which should have at least 51% ownership by a local company from the government approved list. However, per local laws you have to disclose all of your financial info for the parent company (yes, not the proxy) for them to even consider to open it, keep sending financial reports monthly, have a chinese supervisor who can request any kind of info related to your company at the moment notice (including, but not limited to, names and address of employees) and the list goes on. This is before their updated rules on vtubers that was released some time after Taiwan shit, that's just general rules. But even if you do all of this they can still decide to just... not send you your money because they didn't feel like it. Almost every time any kind of entertainment company which is not native to China is brought up with "They have a huge following in China they must be making millions off of their Bilibili channel!" it's nearly guaranteed they do not get a single penny out of it. There is a second way of doing this, which strictly speaking goes against the rules and can put people running a channel at risk, where they register it as a personal account and then simply send you money, but CCP will come knocking on your door asking why you are sending money to foreigners.
The reddit article you brought up is disingenuous to say the least, portraying people running the channel as some kind of saints who do it for free when in reality they are the ones who are getting all the money from it and then decide how much do they want (and if they want) to send to Cover. Nothing could stop them from lying about it and not giving any money whatsoever. As far as I know they had a proxy company managing money flow, and part of the deal for how Cover was able to set it up was the existence of CN branch, which according to financial reports was borderline bleeding money but it still leaves the question of how much were they actually getting and how much this chinese "fans" were pocketing for personal use

TL;DR - Cover at best had little to no control over channels because chinese autism, income from it was entirely at the mercy of people running it not real numbers, just because it exists, doesn't mean a channel has any affiliation with a company it "portrays" because insert more chinese autism
Why are companies so obsessed with sucking chink cock if it's so horrible then? Cover seems to be doing well in Taiwan (they are obsessed with plastering talents on buses for whatever reason) so how does one profit from chinkland?
I never watched this girl but i know she been around for a while. She posted a sneak peak of her birthday guests. Looks like bae rosemi ollie and i honestly dont know the rest lol

Damn she nabbed both holos and nijis? Good going.
The difference between Matsuri and Nene?

Matsuri knows when to stop.
And that is why she is the lesser talent. NENE LOVE!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Why are companies so obsessed with sucking chink cock if it's so horrible then? Cover seems to be doing well in Taiwan (they are obsessed with plastering talents on buses for whatever reason) so how does one profit from chinkland?
CEO sees a billion+ potential customers and gets starry eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom