"Italians are white. Italians are not black. Americans are dark. Americans are brown"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
well fuck :painpeko:

can someone take me outback and shoot me
If we did, it'd just result in us and you stumbling upon a nice woman (male) and a John out behind the dumpster.

:airidepressed:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Seems like she's not playing it on stream but will be talking about her experience with Master Duel, her current deck/collection and introducing the game to beginners. Basically this is gonna be an hour or so of her passion-ranting and it'll be blessed, especially considering almost all of her recent free talk streams always tangent into YuGiOh somehow.

Also she might be taking the rest of the week off because she has to travel far to do some recordings :painpeko:
Bro wtf I got clickbaited
:pikameefuck:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Someone made this for Shiina, and she really enjoyed it:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Bro wtf I got clickbaited
:pikameefuck:
I dunno man, I think I'll take whatever the fuck this is over her just playing the game :SelenHAHAhere:
32748.jpeg34941.jpg

PekoWick

hylic

Triggerpoint, Kirsche, Moonshine, Bagsterd or anyone else who's a Nano fan or collaborator, please decloak for a moment and stick up for your bnuuy. Let us know why we're wrong and she deserves to be tolerated if not watched.
Nano hasn’t actually harmed anyone* other than herself.

*Companies aren't people and whatever happened between her and her previous company is just business. None of the parties involved want to talk about it so there's no point in getting upset on their behalf.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Viv:ID Cruise full visual and concert date was revealed from today's off-collab stream (the karaoke stream was pretty fun btw because they're just mainly having fun instead of singing properly lol), confirmed to be a full 3D which means that Kobo gets to unveil her 3D way earlier than her genmates
Moona-Hoshinova-hololive-ID-viv-ID-CRUISE-OFF-Collab-Singing-Party-with-the-Crews-Announcement.png

Future info such as ticket prices etc. will be dropped later

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Slow morning let's see what we can find

Katta continues to simp for Pandora

Mozu's out with with ear troubles

Shiina has brought disgrace to her family line

And Aviel provides a follow up regarding the 15%

Archive ain't working for me, here is a cap of Katta and Mozu's (now deleted?) Tweet

Screenshot_20230821-082906_Chrome.jpg

Mozu tweet deleted?
Yeah, pretty wild timing. I have a habit of screencapping them before posting at least in case they get yeeted before I'm done with em

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Viv:ID Cruise full visual and concert date was revealed from today's off-collab stream (the karaoke stream was pretty fun btw because they're just mainly having fun instead of singing properly lol), confirmed to be a full 3D which means that Kobo gets to unveil her 3D way earlier than her genmates
Moona-Hoshinova-hololive-ID-viv-ID-CRUISE-OFF-Collab-Singing-Party-with-the-Crews-Announcement.png

> Indonesia Comic Con 2023
Dear god, the ticket for the con itself is already expensive, adding this will increase the price further. Though i'm more or less surprised that they went with ICC instead of Comic Frontier/Comifuro (which already have Hololive collabing with the con for a long while), though since CF will be on December instead of November, think they just want a more earlier date.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Slow morning let's see what we can find

Katta continues to simp for Pandora

Mozu's out with with ear troubles

Shiina has brought disgrace to her family line

And Aviel provides a follow up regarding the 15%

Mozu tweet deleted?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I've been listening to VWP songs today and they're pretty great. Very few duds. Surprised they aren't that well-known in the west yet.

Kamitsubaki studio is big in Japan but they don't have international exposure beyond KAF's stellar achievement, a lot of the nicer VSinger lines are actually under them be it on the main label or their sub-label

> Indonesia Comic Con 2023
Dear god, the ticket for the con itself is already expensive, adding this will increase the price further. Though i'm more or less surprised that they went with ICC instead of Comic Frontier/Comifuro (which already have Hololive collabing with the con for a long while), though since CF will be on December instead of November, think they just want a more earlier date.
My guess is that they wanted a bigger venue to host the concert individually (since CF always have a shared stage even for guest star performance iirc?) and seeing that ICC already have their own experience on this they rather go with that one instead, though scheduling conflict might have been part of the consideration as well seeing that SG and Malaysia get the later date
I'm just hoping they won't charge too much like a western artist/band-tier prices because they're aiming for fully-booked tickets as well

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
To be more accurate, the channels were ran by fans but given the "okay" by Cover to call themselves "official", here's a long write-up about it. Obviously all of this went out of the window after Cover abandoned China, the channels went rogue and eventually abandoned. What I'm trying to say is that some of those "fans" may still have access to the account and can do whatever with it.

Anyway, I compared the latest video to the last one uploaded years ago. The latest one seems "lower effort", there are no JP subtitles, and the video description is also shorter (older videos include link to all the past videos). Basically, I'm still skeptical if this has anything to do with Cover.
I cant believe there are so many new fags in the fanbase that dont know this.You always needed someone in China to get profit from that.Also Cover would actually give Iofi her perms for Genshit,FBK her perms for Arknights,VODS coming back,their starting a new CN branch but most important there should be a new call for auditions.

Newfags in the replies or vt/ raid IDK.

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

At least now the Malaysian Hololive fans will know in advance that there will be Hololive presence in Comic Fiesta, still remember last year when they announced all the Hololive guests only after the tickets have sold out.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kamitsubaki studio is big in Japan but they don't have international exposure beyond KAF's stellar achievement, a lot of the nicer VSinger lines are actually under them be it on the main label or their sub-label
Speaking of VWP. I posted yesterday about their announcement of a concert on 2024. We have more info here

Also the website for all details.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If we did, it'd just result in us and you stumbling upon a nice woman (male) and a John out behind the dumpster.

:airidepressed:

listen, it's nice and comfy back there, find your own dumpster

wrp

I've been thinking about this incident a bit. I know this place is kind of an echo chamber of negativity about Yuri/Nano ever since her fallout with PC (and I've contributed more than my share to that) but clearly she still has her fans, some of whom are clearly not complete pinheads. Why is this so? Maybe some of them know something we don't about the situation but I presume not all of them.

Triggerpoint, Kirsche, Moonshine, Bagsterd or anyone else who's a Nano fan or collaborator, please decloak for a moment and stick up for your bnuuy. Let us know why we're wrong and she deserves to be tolerated if not watched.
I was never a big fan of Yuri herself, more her dynamics with Pippa and Lia, but I have put a lot of thought into it and kept some tabs. All I can assume is it's just a matter of their lasting relationship with her before she really started making these bad decisions.
So far as I've seen, the closest anyone's gotten to actually taking her side on anything is Kirsche and Miia inexplicably souring on corpo vtubing despite both applying to Phase in the past. I guess Kirsche has mentioned disliking the unpersoning treatment, but unless she's got DMs or a contract draft to leak, there's a lot more evidence than not pointing towards Nano, not PC, wanting to burn Yuri down and start fresh, especially in the way she's 180'd on the cyberlive bitches. Collaborating with her I don't think counts as such, more just helping boost her name and get back on her feet, the same way you'd help a friend come back from getting fired: Maybe eventually they'll stop being a retard, maybe not, but as long as it's not impacting your career or comfort, why not?

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Some notes from kronii's holocure stream.
-Her holocure name is xxXCrowniiXxxS2962
-She went to a gashapon/crane game with mumei, mumei was not getting what she wanted, and karenronii asked the employee to change the position so it was easier to get, which then mumei got something.
-A dude approached her and said she's his type, she then left and called her manager to ask if the dude was trying to sell her something, and her manager told her he may have been trying to get her to a bar so she would spend a lot of money.
-She told the bouldering with bae story, she has a different way of exercising, bae likes bouldering kronii likes deadlifting, kronii has more strength but less endurance (can confirm the lack of endurance).
-Lately she feels more confident with her japanese, initially people talked to her on english, but now they talk to her on japanese.
-She got who she wanted on a gashapon, she does a fucking ritual before pulling on gacha, and she finally got herself on holocure.
-she fucking made a plap joke, she said PLANT PLANT PLANT PLANT PLANT GET TOMATO GET TOMATO GET TOMATO, motherfucker what the fuck is this woman.

-She would have liked to bungee jump, she said its less scary than skydiving.
-she got roast beef sushi it tasted bad it was too sour but mumei wanted to try it, mumei didn't like it either.
-She wanted to stream at around the time she tweeted "i will today" but she tought it would be better if she woke up early to stream instead.
-She survives on snacks her manager gives her and uber eats.
-Kronii and irys went to a cafe together (she didn't specify the type, now we know because of irys it was a butler cafe), irys's lips tremble when she cringes (probably weird RP from the cafe).
-Kronii wants to go to a "friend experience cafe" to gaslight the waiter/waitress.
-she got a copy of wadamama's book and she doesn't want to open it to keep it intact, she got a bunch of kirby merch.
-Also this tweet.

Honestly it is a little surprising her take away from bouldering was that it was more so endurance based. It is generally considered that bouldering to be more strength based than endurance based (unless she meant rope rock climbing and she was accidentally referring to bouldering when she was rock climbing with a rope). Especially when you get to advanced grades.

Given that she seemed to struggle with push-ups, and bouldering being an upper body exercise for the most part, while deadlift is mostly lower body, I can see why she may struggle with bouldering. Especially if you were to get into more advanced grades.

Edit:
I saw her mentioning directly after the bouldering comment claiming she was the strongest in council. Assuming she is basing this off something where she appeared to be stronger than Bae, then the strongest in council cheats on push-ups :shiinastare:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom