"HOLY SHIT! INTERNET IS FULL OF SENSITIVE MOTHERFUCKERS!,but internet is also very sensible and full of bitches"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why are companies so obsessed with sucking chink cock if it's so horrible then? Cover seems to be doing well in Taiwan (they are obsessed with plastering talents on buses for whatever reason) so how does one profit from chinkland?
Chink money lasts more than other asian money somehow (see, hollywood movies that do good in china) Cover only exited out of their comfy chinese holdings because they essentialy took a gamble with the EN crowd making up for any major losses and the chink autism ended up being geniuenly disruptive

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

As Chinese hololive fans, we don't want hololive to come back at all, but if holo gets more resources and grows faster as a result, we're happy to take it and defend it

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I've been thinking about this incident a bit. I know this place is kind of an echo chamber of negativity about Yuri/Nano ever since her fallout with PC (and I've contributed more than my share to that) but clearly she still has her fans, some of whom are clearly not complete pinheads. Why is this so? Maybe some of them know something we don't about the situation but I presume not all of them.

Triggerpoint, Kirsche, Moonshine, Bagsterd or anyone else who's a Nano fan or collaborator, please decloak for a moment and stick up for your bnuuy. Let us know why we're wrong and she deserves to be tolerated if not watched.
I don't watch Nano now, but I never really watched Yuri on her own much when she was in Phase either. I did like her in collabs with the other girls, especially in this stream, where she probably has one of her funniest lines at the timestamp ("It's not baiting, it's encouraging):

Like a few others have already said, based on the little we know, I don't see too much of a reason to hate her. It sounds like she made some really dumb decisions and burned some bridges, but until we have proof that she did anything to harm the other Phase girls, I don't see a reason to hate her. I still think it's a shame things played out the way they did, but from everything we've seen, it was 100% her fault. I just think it's a shame she made the dumb decisions she did and ruined a good thing she had. I'm not saying people should feel obligated to give her a chance as Nano, as I haven't really, but I just can't find myself hating Yuri or wishing ill of her with the info we have. I do wish the best for her, but I'm not really going to be one to give her much support.

What the fuck
:whatastory:

I didn't know what I was looking at when I first saw this in another Botan clip, but seeing the context definitely changes things. Leave it to Nene to be this goofy.
:SelenHAHAhere:

>gen 3 has jong players
:beataniugh:
Are they really Jong players, or is that just what they put on their applications to up their chances with Fishman? We know some of the girls put Minecraft or League on their applications, or at least recommended to put those on applications to others to better their chances.
:smugselen:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As hololive fans, we don't want hololive to come back at all, but if holo gets more resources and grows faster as a result, we're happy to take it and defend it
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

舔我的老二吧,你这个大陆昆虫
@Takodachi where the fuck are you? We got a real one here time to be racist

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
As Chinese hololive fans, we don't want hololive to come back at all, but if holo gets more resources and grows faster as a result, we're happy to take it and defend it
Oh no, they're among us!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
When did this happen

Captura de pantalla 2023-08-21 125822.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I misread this the first time

And Yeah, same

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I hope there is no problem with my expression. My English is very poor, so I can only use the translator. I hope it can work......:cry:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If you dont want Hololive to come back then why you arent getting angry at the account posting the video and the comments welcoming it back??The chinks there are very happy about Holo (LOL)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
lemon woman is live and apparently regarding the jong tournament the girls actually got the money while fishman didnt according to her

based fish

and to think a year ago I considered fishman a super fag. Respect. I don't think any CEO would just let them have the money.
you know I have to do this:

Yuri you stoooooopid bitch, look at what you missed for listening to your whore friends!!
yuri-reaction.jpeg

Gonna have to watch that lumi stream to get all the info, I'm really looking forward to gen 3.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If you dont want Hololive to come back then why you arent getting angry at the account posting the video and the comments welcoming it back??The chinks there are very happy about Holo (LOL)
If I were to deduce this Chinese language, I would assume that they are a Chinese fan that don't want Holo to be tied to mainland Chinese uh, restrictions if I were to deduce further

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I think he means he hopes it doesn't come back because of the backlash/problems, but if Hololive did decide to come back, they would support them.

Limkin

Why are companies so obsessed with sucking chink cock if it's so horrible then? Cover seems to be doing well in Taiwan (they are obsessed with plastering talents on buses for whatever reason) so how does one profit from chinkland?
If you make a shitton of money you can get in cahoots with someone high enough in CCP where none of this matters and get extremely preferential treatment. In exchange for paying regular bribes ofc but it's still better financially. If you are not operating in the realm of millions of dollars you are no one, and they will try to screw you over at any turn as hard as possible. China has no laws protecting foreign business, you can't sue them for breaking contract, not following the agreements, not paying you in time, nothing. It's all in the eyes of a greedy CEO who refuses to acknowledge the reality and only think "Billions of potential customers with lots of money". If you make it you are golden and swimming in money. If you don't - you will never in your life even acknowledge a possibility of doing business with chinks anymore because of how hard they will fuck you. It's always thinking you are better than everyone else, and you will be the golden boy who can make it. Cover got away from it easily without getting burnt too much, some people lose their entire companies because they got the bait, tried to profit off of it and it didn't pan out as they expected

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
A CCP insider, sweet.

Truely a global asylum.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Pomu is gonna play outer wilds later today always love seeing people play it for the first time

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Are we seriously big enough for NGA to dispatch a few bugs away from reddit and in our general direction?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I hope there is no problem with my expression. My English is very poor, so I can only use the translator. I hope it can work......:cry:
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIND THIS SITE?
it was my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom