"I'm single and available to whoever will have me; I accept invitations to dinner, to the movies and dancing, I love dancing; Also loving is sharing and you can share me with everyone else!"Banzoin Hakka's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
As Chinese hololive fans, we don't want hololive to come back at all, but if holo gets more resources and grows faster as a result, we're happy to take it and defend it
1551422484373.gif

edit:
well, now I feel bad

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

There are a lot of misconceptions about hololive among bilibili users, and as fans, we have had a hard time dispelling these misconceptions, and for the past three years we have been trying to set the record straight and reduce the debate, even if it hasn't worked many times. But we will never start a fight over it

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There are a lot of misconceptions about hololive among bilibili users, and we as fans have also had a hard time addressing these misconceptions, we've been trying to set the record straight and reduce the debate for the last three years, and most of the time it hasn't worked. But we will never be the ones to start a fight
Oh I love this man, somebody give him a "Resident Firewall Climber" tag or something.
social-credit.gif

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There are a lot of misconceptions about hololive among bilibili users, and we as fans have also had a hard time addressing these misconceptions, we've been trying to set the record straight and reduce the debate for the last three years, and most of the time it hasn't worked. But we will never be the ones to start a fight
Man why does the first chinese guy ( not the violentnugget type ) to join the place has to be a good guy? We just wanted to troll man

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
There are a lot of misconceptions about hololive among bilibili users, and as fans, we have had a hard time dispelling these misconceptions, and for the past three years we have been trying to set the record straight and reduce the debate, even if it hasn't worked many times. But we will never start a fight over it
despite my disposition i like you because you said that

you are one of the few chinks that ill respect

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Man why does the first chinese guy ( not the violentnugget type ) to join the place has to be a good guy? We just wanted to troll man
The sites top donor is Chinese. Half the forum works for the Chinese while the others give money to the Chinese. And if they ain't Chinese they are a Jew like Reticule whaddija expect

Limkin

And tomorrow they will post all over their forums that they managed to make filthy dumb white apes believe in their bs about being nice and supportive and talk how they can use it to smear this forum's reputation and use it to their advantage. Sure, there are some people who are still fans, but you must be extremely brave and extremely stupid to talk about it in public

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
The sites top donor is Chinese. Half the forum works for the Chinese while the others give money to the Chinese. And if they ain't Chinese they are a Jew like Reticule whaddija expect
We got any muslims? Give Reticule someone to fight with.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Considering we have a lot of indonesians users i assume there are a bunch

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

This site should have any friend I know well, I followed his link to search for hololive en3 news, and then accidentally found here. Recently, I found that people seemed to be talking about bilibili, so I registered this account, hoping to tell you something

Awoogers

This site should have any friend I know well, I followed his link to search for hololive en3 news, and then accidentally found here. Recently, I found that people seemed to be talking about bilibili, so I registered this account, hoping to tell you something
do answer me this buddy is yogiri and spade still active in bilibili and such i havent seen any info about them after the dissolve

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Half the site is SEA, which means 70% Malay/Indo. We're at least as muslim as France or Germany.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Why are chinese on my safe space, fml fam, only we latinos have the right to invade places undetected

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Answer me this Sammy Chang:Who are the most popular vtubers in B2?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

UberSoldat

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Proctor can check our IP addresses and give you an idea.
I mean, odds are we have to have one Saudi oil baron prince lurking right now in search of the next member of his harem. He's just waiting for IRL pics of Tubers to drop.

Awoogers

I mean, odds are we have to have one Saudi oil baron prince lurking right now in search of the next member of his harem. He's just waiting for IRL pics of Tubers to drop.
ok boys if your oshi mysteriously graduates you now have one more likely reason to kill yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom