"Ran into an old friend today while getting lunch. I told her I was an unemployed deadbeat because it was easier"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

bilibili has lost so much money in recent years that it is expected to give holo special protection from now on. As a result, many domestic and foreign gaming companies have lifted their bans on hololive。It is believed that soon they will be able to cooperate with Genshin,Arknights,Blue Archive,Identity V,Azur Lane,Onmyoji,Honkai: Star Rail,League of Legends...etc
Alright, you had one job and you fucked it up by being a lazy bitch who didn't want to spend 5 seconds to google. Cover already collaborated with Blue Archive before, your entire list is just "top 10 most popular gacha games" and not any kind of real rumors. You can go back to your forums. If weird placement of commas and random bold text wasn't obvious enough that you copied the list from somewhere

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
iinchou why did i read that as sex instead of seiso ex

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Could you explain more the Bilibili losing money over the years part? I dont understand.Also how does that affect these gachas giving holo perms again?
bilibili's losses are mainly in the independent development of mobile games, online dramas and variety shows, e-commerce distribution, original animation and other aspects. The main reason is that the competition among local peers is too fierce, and the platform can not develop in overseas markets because of the LAN.

bilibili has not yet opened up the opening title ads, which has led to a gap of at least 10 times between the creators' video revenue on Site B and YouTube.

bilibili has purchased a lot of Japanese anime Copyrights to attract users to pay members to watch, but because of the domestic government's audit, almost all the dramas have to be castrated on the screen to varying degrees before they can be played. So it will be hard for bilibili to attract more paying viewers

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
We've just witnessed the Jewking himself whip out his dick and start jerking it for the entire industry to see. This man is truly huffing his own farts.

"Estimated". I too can pull random numbers out of my ass that support my argument and make me look good.
Thats why a lot of people hated this shit.Adviel doesnt wanna be a "good" guy or "transparent".He just wants to make Idol look better than the other options.This is even worse than the fucking discord leak.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin will absolutely make fun of him and send this in the management discord

shes probably doing it now instead of doing her schedule

very related to this she pikmin'd herself

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
bilibili's losses are mainly in the independent development of mobile games, online dramas and variety shows, e-commerce distribution, original animation and other aspects. The main reason is that the competition among local peers is too fierce, and the platform can not develop in overseas markets because of the LAN.

bilibili has not yet opened up the opening title ads, which has led to a gap of at least 10 times between the creators' video revenue on Site B and YouTube.
OK.Then explain what this has to do with the gachas? i dont see a single relation.

hylic

What makes Chinese people think that Hololive is coming back to China if there's no official confirmation at all that Cover even controls the Bilibili account? Do they believe that Cover left on it's own and weren't forcibly removed by bilibili administration? Their reaction doesn't make any sense unless they are living in an alternative history.

Also, does bilibili still hold the lion's share of anime fan and geek culture video hosting in China? What are the competitors right now in that space? Is the main site still profitable?

Thanks for your perspective. We have actually had firewall jumpers in the past, before when this forum was a thread on another forum.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thats why a lot of people hated this shit.Adviel doesnt wanna be a "good" guy or "transparent".He just wants to make Idol look better than the other options.This is even worse than the fucking discord leak.
Atleast he's honest about his intentions lol, most corpos pretend to get along and such but Aviel is jewing it up and openly declaring war on everyone like a ruthless businessman, it would be funny if other corpos ban collabs as a result because they feel threatened.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
We've just witnessed the Jewking himself whip out his dick and start jerking it for the entire industry to see. This man is truly huffing his own farts.

"Estimated". I too can pull random numbers out of my ass that support my argument and make me look good.
I usually like Aviel, but yeah. That one's distasteful and should be rightfully shat on. Tell us whatever you want about yourself, but don't make up shit about others and then say "It's an estimate, lol!"

Limkin

hylic

Is this your first time reading investor speak?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Since we're going international, we need some African tribe to register to add to @God's Strongest Sanalite's spank bank.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just wanna point out. A now deleted message mentionned his IP adress being taiwanese.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Well, here it is. Pekora getting through the ending of MGS3. Despite it being her second time playing it, it still hit her hard, possibly harder than during her first playthrough.

I don't blame her. If I'm being honest, no matter how many times I go through it, the ending still hits me too.

Was nice to see her playthrough MGS3 again. I know she's a fan of the series, which is even more apparent when you see she exclusively streamed MGS3 from start to finish in three streams, with one stream lasting almost ten hours.

1692641988016.png

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

OK.Then explain what this has to do with the gachas? i dont see a single relation.
Because the game companies I listed except LOL are all produced by Chinese companies, and before due to restrictions, almost all of them were given to nijisanji. I believe hololive, with his influence, is more than capable.Personally, I think so

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Looks like Dakooters is back maybe. Or at least not dead

Come back to vtubing you shitposting Futaba knockoff

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

只是想指出。一条现已删除的消息提到他的IP地址是台湾人。
It depends on the node I use.... Because Chinese people can only access foreign websites by using VPN. Actually, I am currently in Shanghai......

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Because the game companies I listed except LOL are all produced by Chinese companies, and before due to restrictions, almost all of them were given to nijisanji. I believe hololive, with his influence, is more than capable.Personally, I think so
Oh so it was your opinion.I believe the B2 losing money but i doubt Cover will be welcomed with everything.
Ok then,How popular its Nijisanji in China??

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Nice bait bro, ID has been talking about Genshin for at least a year, it's not some kind of "new" development
That's probably an oversight on my part. I just remember that genshin might have a ban on hololive, or maybe there's a division of members that makes a difference? Maybe ID members can talk about it, but jp members can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom