"I need to shit"Amaris Yuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I will say, looking back at the Enna yab I do have to eat some crow when it comes to Kyo. When he was first identified prior to debut I was worried about the guy based on his PL content. If you had told me back then that the clickbait zoomer would be tardwrangling his senpai I wouldn't have believed you.

Anyways, I don't think Enna was being particularly racist. Seems like management was fine with the Twitter apology (which IMO was fine) and she went out of her own way to do the big on-stream one. Regardless of what we think corpo vtubers do have to play it safe so it was probably for the best to head it off quickly. My main worry is that this might stop Enna from doing more NijiCancelled streams lol.
Enna handled it in about the absolute best way she possibly could and people are still complaining lol. If that is not an indication of everyone being addicted to being offended and outrage, I don't know what is.

Mel announced 3D live for her birthday, non-JP guests include Ame, Ollie, Calli and IRyS.
View attachment 3713

Also, last vocalist for Axel's cover revealed, unicorns in shamble again..?

I love that art from Mel. Absolute chad energy giving herself a harem. Nice to see Ame, Ollie, IRyS, and Calli gonna be joining, that should be fun.

Speaking of harems, Ina joining in the song for Axel is a great surprise. Can't wait to see the sperging from 4chan about it, should be hilarious.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
There's nothing to engage when all she's interested in are people who agree with her when she spergs about her commie bullshit and proceeds to actively block or deride people who says anything to the contrary.
:twittersperg:
Considering that I am actually inside her discord server, I should probably go and see if she made silly statement within there for amusement. I remember when she usually joined voice chat and suddenly start doing mental talk (as in talking about psychology or asking folks there to do those online personality test thingie) and stuff. Or watching Bratz movie.

EDIT:
Enna handled it in about the absolute best way she possibly could and people are still complaining lol. If that is not an indication of everyone being addicted to being offended and outrage, I don't know what is.
Most, if not all of the outrage came from twitter, so it's kinda expected. Can't please those minorities smh

ALSO HOLY JESUS SCUTTLE IS HERE, WOOO

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
IRyS singling "Livin' on a Prayer" right before she takes a month off.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I didn't see anyone mention this but going through this stream replay and Lia screwed up trying to figure out how old Hatsune Miku is and gave out her birth own birthyear 2004. This puts her around 17/18 depending on her actual birthday. Not sure if this was already known so I accept my clocks if it is(I know some cosplay photos were found but since the motherland is still down I can't go and check atm). None the less Lia Lickers riding a fine line. Happens at the 29 minute mark.
She knows a lot of mid/late 2000s internet shit for someone born in 2004, she had to be on the internet really...oh...oooooooooooooooooooooooh
I see why she is the way she is.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Reticule: I can fix her
Henri: She can fix me

I can't work out which of these two are worse.
88056c23-d30d-4624-a7cf-08c70db1d4f4_text.gif

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Fantastic. One extra week for the career professional victims on twitter to go with a fine tooth comb over Enna's vods and pick'n'choose more stuff to be outraged at.

Ouro Evans by ZedGawr.jpg

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Fantastic. One extra week for the career professional victims on twitter to go with a fine tooth comb over Enna's vods and pick'n'choose more stuff to be outraged at.
look at this the other way. First we got educate yourself and now we have racist emma, all in the same fall! aint that funny?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
We need to stop the racist far-right cesspit that is twitter from bullying tiny Chinese ladies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Eh, the Enna thing doesn't bother me. It's just "lean" all over again, she'll be fine.

Where the moms at?

Space cases

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Welcome Scuttle, Rezza missed you.

STOP MAOU-SAMA, THIS IS HARAM!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
If you're looking for a bit of horror game, Nunki of Amber Glow is playing Silent Hill 2

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Clip taxes
Another part of Lui's Village adventures.

(look at description as always)

The funny thing about Lui's RE: Village series is that she spent the whole time screaming and crying (and sometimes visibly flinching while doing so, followed by dead silence), but her gameplay is solid throughout, and she was invested enough in the story to cry at the ending. She finished it a day ago. Here's a timestamp of the Miranda fight.

She's not sure how she's going to do the reveal, if it's a redebut stream, an outfit reveal stream, or something else. BUT she has said she definitely wants to do silhouette fan-art guesses, so most likely even the 'reveal' stream is going to start with her in 1.0 with the 2.0 reveal after.

She's also not even sure if 1.0 might come back ever just as a once-in-a-while thing like an alternate outfit (that's a management decision).
Interesting. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Nene and Flare had model updates and I just accepted that I'd never see their 1.0 again. I know Flare wanted her update. I don't know what, if any, input Nene had in hers. So if IRyS 1.0 doesn't ever come back I'm... not sure what that implies about what IRyS or management wanted.

Anyway, Towa was in chat for You Give Love a Bad Name, so that was cute.
1666966469305.png

I will say, looking back at the Enna yab I do have to eat some crow when it comes to Kyo. When he was first identified prior to debut I was worried about the guy based on his PL content. If you had told me back then that the clickbait zoomer would be tardwrangling his senpai I wouldn't have believed you.

Anyways, I don't think Enna was being particularly racist. Seems like management was fine with the Twitter apology (which IMO was fine) and she went out of her own way to do the big on-stream one. Regardless of what we think corpo vtubers do have to play it safe so it was probably for the best to head it off quickly. My main worry is that this might stop Enna from doing more NijiCancelled streams lol.
I'm more annoyed at Kyo than at Twittards. He was making jokes like "Let's play Checkers and if you lose, we can play Chinese Checkers so you have an advantage." Which is fine. But when Enna dishes it back he shits on her off-stream for being "ignorant". Sure.

In fact, Enna's comment was in the middle of a bit about other livers doing terrible impressions of her, which is included in the Twitter call-out clip, so she probably wasn't even thinking about race.

I suppose management is fine with the apology like you said, but I'd like to think they would have been equally fine with no apology.

New song covers from Shion and Risu premiering soon

Very nice. Risu's cover shows off her range and is more openly unhinged than the other MIRA covers I've listened to.

Lots of Holo covers today, in fact. There's also Yasashii Suisei from Mio and Ai Kotoba IV from Reine and Kobo.

[The Hunt for Kaburaki Roco of VTA]
IIRC when VTA was founded there was no obligation for alumni to join Nijisanji, right?

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
IIRC when VTA was founded there was no obligation for alumni to join Nijisanji, right?
Yep, they're free to choose whether they wanted to join Niji or break into indie/other companies

VTA basically works like a vtuber bootcamp if all the advertisements in the public are to be believed

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
You're correct.

But, when you're pushing 1k+ viewers as a plain PNG, you're already doing better than every single company that isn't Hololive. She's not a gamer, so VSPO is out of the question, and I don't recall any auditions opening for the likes of a 774 designation.

For someone who has remained there for a whole year, I'd be incredibly surprised if she isn't committed to the cause of rejoining her friends in Nijisanji; especially when she's already guaranteed a comfy viewerbase.

Also, I've heard rumblings that VTA Gen 3 will be admitted next week. It would be a bad look if they debut and Gen 2 have only had graduations (possibly Meruto and Raika) to show for their 4 months of work. So, I'm quite receptive to the possibility that they deleted the archives a week early and they'll still debut, as Voltaction debuted only a day or so before Gen 2.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Kiara released a shitpost

The Kiara Reine collab was great if you want to listen to cute girls talking and flirting. Its more flirting than and planning future collabs and daydreaming about travelling more togehter than actually casual conversation.
So, for shipfags like me, the future looks bright:
  • Fatal Frame ft. Reine mental support on the 31st
  • Kiara set to get an indonesian lesson next month
  • Pavonashi (sex)vacation in Bali in sometime in February 2023
    • Kiara will likely also have a few days in Jakarta, Ollie is already thinking about what gift she wants to buy for Kiara when they meet
    [*]Just a daydream for now, but they want to go to Korea together (but if I would trust a duo to go on a vacation on the other side of the planet on a whim without much planning, it would be them)
    [*]Reine wishes to travel Europe, but its far away and lots to visit so she would have to take several weeks for it to be worth it, but she cant see taking that much time off for now; Kiara encourages her that they will get to it someday
  • Finally, Kiara is set to recieving a mysterious Visitor in December:
    • Rrats I've seen on who it could be: Reine (unlikely, when one or both of them would have talked about having fix plans of visiting each other. After the Maledives she played with the thought of inviting Reine during Austrian winter so the Indo girl gets to see some snow and Christmas markets.)
    • maybe its a JP? Most guesses are Lui, Nene and for some reason, Kanata (did Kanata say something? Am I falling for a shitpost? Why Kanata lmao)
  • Kobo dresses in the sexiest clothes
  • ID Gen1 all dress cool
  • Zeta dresses cute
  • Risu gives the best massages and likes to step on peoples backs
  • Ollie and Iofi are the loudest girls and like to chest bump each other (didnt know girls do that too)

Since sperging about Pavonashi anyways, let me share this incredly cute clip about a lovedrunk Kiara calling Reine

Last edited:

TwoBit

Early Adopter

View attachment 3717
How long will it take for these streamers, and anyone who has the danger hairs reeeeing at them really, to never apologize or never admit fault. These twitter weirdos live off attention. You deprive them of that and it's like you've cut off the oxygen supply. They'll be contained in their corner of the internet crying in their little hugbox with each other.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
  • Finally, Kiara is set to recieving a mysterious Visitor in December:
    • Rrats I've seen on who it could be: Reine (unlikely, when one or both of them would have talked about having fix plans of visiting each other. After the Maledives she played with the thought of inviting Reine during Austrian winter so the Indo girl gets to see some snow and Christmas markets.)
    • maybe its a JP? Most guesses are Lui, Nene and for some reason, Kanata (did Kanata say something? Am I falling for a shitpost? Why Kanata lmao)
Nene had plans for an Euro trip, IIRC.

Also, I recall people on /vt/ firmly believing that Reine hated Kiara after their first collab. I know, /vt/ is always crazy, but I'm still amused by how that turned out.

Speaking of shipfagging, have a normie add yet another overwhelmed autist to her harem:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Fatal Frame ft. Reine mental support on the 31st
Nice to see someone finally play the real scary game series. Wonder which one they'll be going with.
Risu gives the best massages and likes to step on peoples backs
Well, that's going to give certain parts of the fanbase fuel for NNN.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Anyways, in Pippa news she has been posting random shit on Twitter. Skytech seriously broke her.

What did she mean by this? :unsure:
I need my oshi to agree with me on everything it's not fair! :faunacry:
I think she's telling us she hates our political side? Or to vote for Trump. I'm not sure, it's a 50-50.

Skytech seriously broke her.
You know the drill
:icanfixher:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
For the Nyaru enjoyers here, she's doing a busty tan skinned shork cosplay stream in 2 hours. Should be....interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom