"I thought foreskin worked like an earbud tip for literally years 😭😭😭😭😭"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
just for this you aren't getting early adopter till 100 posts, fuck you
Typical power-tripping janny shit, smh.

Selen playing some game I have literally never heard of. Apparently, she is super obsessed with its lore, though.

lvl8

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

lvl8

Either skytech finally delivered or she took Sleepy's offer and borrowed her card

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Mag and Merryweather writing stories right now. Jumped in to Magni immediately talking about Sonic. Sasuga.
I just jumped in and he's talking about Twokinds (A furry webcomic made by Markiplier's brother). Sasuga Furlord.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
For the Nyaru enjoyers here, she's doing a busty tan skinned shork cosplay stream in 2 hours. Should be....interesting.

Has Nyaru shown her face before? Cause she kind of just did in the beginning when moving from right to left on six minute mark.

Also the outfit is very cute, but really baggy so makes her look wide lol Screenshot_20221028-151408_YouTube.jpg

kestraline

Early Adopter
For the Nyaru enjoyers here, she's doing a busty tan skinned shork cosplay stream in 2 hours. Should be....interesting.

Caramel Gura time. She's doing the UOH face on a pumpkin.
1666985209076.png

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Tuned for a sec and she saw shit flying out the window(apparently it's very windy there). Then she realized it was her trashcans. So she paused to BRB, dashing outside while in the Gura cosplay.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Nijisanji YU-GI-OH! Master Duel tournament announcement tomorrow. The most inevitable events of all time.

This now means Nijisanji have been sponsored in some way by 4 different card game franchises in 3 months (WIXOSS, Shadowverse, Duel Masters, Yu-Gi-Oh!).

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Has Nyaru shown her face before? Cause she kind of just did in the beginning when moving from right to left on six minute mark.

Also the outfit is very cute, but really baggy so makes her look wide lolView attachment 3730
Is she flip or latina? I can't tell. She looks like she has a big nose.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Family is from Peru but she doesn't know Spanish as she was brought up in the States.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Vox also said on twitter that "(I) have been told that during treatment I will most likely also be diagnosed with complex PTSD"

What he has PTSD from, I have no idea, I've only glanced at his twitter. If it is only ADHD this feels like a big nothing burger announcement, like I get his point about wanting to talk about this to make people feel better about coming to terms with their issues, but ADHD isn't that massive of a deal unless it is so bad that it socially fucks with your ability to interact with people somehow.

Vox Akuma was part of Charlie company at Na Treng, back in 'Nam. Then they got reassigned to take hill 164 near the DMZ and the rest is history.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Couldn't get a good pic of it due to not being able to do frame by frame atm.
She do got that pervuvian look though which is latin and asian features. Nyaruuuuuuu43_YouTube.jpg

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

lvl8

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom