"You fucking retard"Kotoka Torahime

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Why does this make me flustered but happy at the same time?

Anyway, I can see why people been loving Nyaru as of late.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's ok for black people to be racist against asians and Kyo apparently has a hood-pass, so he can hate on Asians all he wants. Remember how quickly #StopAsianHate faded away once people actually saw the statistics and videos of what was happening?
Haven't you heard? Blacks cannot be racist, ever.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Well, since the VOD is going to end up edited or deleted....

Caramel Nyaru is still good....I hope this doesn't stop her from doing more of these.

Last edited by a moderator:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Nyaru: "How do I get off the stool without doxing myself?"

Wait, was she trying to not dox herself?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
View attachment 3745
View attachment 3746
Caramel Nyaru is still good....I hope this doesn't stop her from doing more of these.
I think she'll be fine. The band-aid has been ripped, and she still seems positive throughout the stream. she'll feel dumb for it for a while but brush it. Really all you can do, cause freaking out about it would just make it worse.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirsche is polling chat if they are circumcised and if people got insecure seeing their dad's dick. Just another average Kirsche stream.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Kirsche is polling chat if they are circumcised and if people got insecure seeing their dad's dick. Just another average Kirsche stream.

She's now talking about a guy who broke his dick by trying to grow it with a bicycle pump.

... I need to watch more of this woman.

kestraline

Early Adopter
The finished Kawaii Uguu Joker, next to Kevin Period:
1666991456723.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_1.png
ASMR has always weirded me out, but this takes the cake, or pumpkin, as it were.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Couldn't get a good pic of it due to not being able to do frame by frame atm.
She do got that pervuvian look though which is latin and asian features. View attachment 3734
Funny you can tell she instantly regrets doing that
I think she'll be fine. The band-aid has been ripped, and she still seems positive throughout the stream. she'll feel dumb for it for a while but brush it. Really all you can do, cause freaking out about it would just make it worse.
Pretty sure there's pictures of her face out there, she did a lot of conventions and did the whole "Idol" thing in America. She was pretty well known in those circles before getting bullied by whales and switching to vtubing.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Dayum bro, if the unicorns get rabid over the Tempus boys getting with the Holo girls then maybe they can just go for the Niji ass to make a unityfaggotry stronger than Pomutori
:optimistic:

Nina in Vesper's chat
1666980346675853.png
MILF & DILF collab when?

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Mel announced 3D live for her birthday, non-JP guests include Ame, Ollie, Calli and IRyS.
View attachment 3713

Also, last vocalist for Axel's cover revealed, unicorns in shamble again..?

Boy, I never expected Ina to ever do a cross gender collab. On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of the first to react in covering a Miku song when Axel asked. She loves Miku very much and she actually is her in this song. Waiting room also opened, very excited to see how the cover turns out

Also what is that thumbnail :whatastory:
Edit: He changed the thumbnail, this was the previous one for context
View attachment 3722

Saw this yesterday and somehow my mind didnt register that this would make Unicorns seethe Im ashamed of myself, but in a more serious note I'm very excited for this havent really heard the OG but this is a great cast and huge song collabs like this are always interesting.

Also for Axel last night stream he talked about wanting to do another big collab vocaloid song but with Jp senpais (stars and live) and feels his biggest strength is that he is not afraid to ask, which honestly makes me think how much of the star/live separation on the jp side is in great measure the fault of how spineless the jp stars are, I bet money he end ups pulling Sora into a collab/song she always gave the vibe she would 100% collab with stars if one of them would just grow a pair and ask, like understand the jp fans are more rabid but hearing how Oga almost had a panic attack before the EN/ID/StarsJp artic phone collab make me think they might be exaggerating how much of a big deal male on female collabs are.

So many people are going on break. Including Mysta.

"Harems are the McDonalds fries of anime"-Mysta 2022.

Makes sense holiday are coming and a lot of people want to take time off to go se family or just find this time of the year appropriate for a vacation.

View attachment 3745
View attachment 3746

she is a cutie both in avatar and outside honestly would watch her just do normal non-vtubers streams.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 3680
1. Streamys has rights to use Youtube in the name but they are not limited to only Youtube.
2. You must nominate yourself or have a representative nominate you and you also have to pay a "Submission Fee"
So it makes sense for the Niji and Holos to not be here, but it is kinda weird to have 4 VShojos fighting for "Best Vtuber" award, but I wouldn't put it against them that they might be using this as a marketing tool to spread their name out there.

Wowee paying for your own award sure does validate your existence. No desperation here.

Don't bother with the retards on twitter. Everything is racist to them. What she said was so fucking tame and should have been a private matter between her and the dude she was talking to. Putting it on twitter was a mistake

What makes it funnier is that Kyo is a white zoomer who is probably submerged in faggy woke culture shit because that's all they know. Her going to twitter was the aftermath of him telling her in private and now a bunch of nigglets on twitter are thumping their chests at the insolence of stereotype that they eat chicken. An amusing amount of them crying about it even presume Kyo is black, or at least infer inasmuch, which is almost just as inherently racist as to presume someone's racial background just because of their speech patterns and tone of voice. Don't try to tell them that part though, it's not about reality.

Ah another brother for us old pikamee connoisseurs.

It's a bit of a conundrum, because a lot of Vtuber communities are built on constant positivity, so (atleast for me) it would feel wrong commenting on her streams / videos how much i dislike the new model. I'm probably not the only one who thinks that way, but i've come to terms with the fact that the majority of her viewers probably like / are indifferent to her model - which is a shame.
:painpeko:

I'm more or less indifferent. I don't really mind her newer model and won't disparage it or complain necessarily, but it's not exactly unique. It's significantly less identifiable at a glance to recognize, which can either lead to fans passing by or new viewers to just glaze over because yet another typical anime girl. From a pure business perspective in an industry where visibility is important, her old model's visual style is different enough from the standard to be immediately attention getting and stands out enough that you can spot it in the periphery without having to look right at it to see her. I also think it's expressions are funnier when combined with her personality.

So the cat's out of the bag, Vox has combined ADHD

Edit: update on the vox mentaru health arc

:optimistic:
Wow imagine if it mattered. :optimistic:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm guessing she realized she facedoxed earlier in the vid or did something else happen? Damn I was on a call so not watching

She basically just looks like her own avatar so I don't even really think it even matters. Either way, would simp.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I bet money he end ups pulling Sora into a collab/song she always gave the vibe she would 100% collab with stars if one of them would just grow a pair and ask,
When he was telling the story of the girl he had a crush on and his stalker in high school, it wasn't an actual story, but he was trying to signal to us what was actually happening: He has a crush on Nodoka, but Sora shows up in his chat a bunch, follows him around, get's him invited to do the anniversary interview stream with Yagoo and such (the 'new phone' gift). Honestly I'm rooting for Sora to slide into the 'childhood friend' route where he finally realizes that she was there all along, Nodoka is like the teacher who knows about the student having a crush on her; she's polite and friendly but doesn't reciprocate, and hopes he will grow out of it. Sora+Axel will be the first real Hololive marriage of many. Not a rrat, totally true.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Nyaru just unlisted the video, link still works so far.
1666993789500.png

Piarro

Early Adopter

SNOT collab starting soon.
Never mind, ten fifteen minute delay.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Sometimes I feel like the only pre-Tempus male en vtubers you guys know are Shoto and Vox.
Honestly, yeah. Stars are there but let's be honest, if you aren't a fujo or you actually know JP, chances are that you won't watch them. Luxiem was basically my biggest exposure to male Vtubers.

Decided, against my better judgement, to make an account to provide some interesting information.
Glad that you stopped being femboy and actually decided to make an account.

So the cat's out of the bag, Vox has combined ADHD

Honestly, I enjoyed this stream. Overall as he says, him talking about it might give ammo for people to use against him but it comes off as a positive in my book, especially with all the Asian fans he has.

Enna handled it in about the absolute best way she possibly could and people are still complaining lol. If that is not an indication of everyone being addicted to being offended and outrage, I don't know what is.
Best way to handle it is to ignore it ever happened and apologize privately to Kyo if you feel that you actually offended him. Taking a week off seems to be the Niji way of de-escalating. I expect people to bitch and moan once she comes back and Kyo actually has to step in to defend her.

Fox mommy and vamp daddy are way more of a hype duo than PomuTori. I will die on this hill.
This would be nice. Both of them talk so fucking much and them just sitting around and talking shit would be really nice.

Nyaru is adorable and she seems to be starting to grow with her IRL streams. She also got featured on Nagzz's so that will bring some attention to her (video will probably come up next week)

This is the Koe segment with part of the Pippa clip. I might release something today but im not sure.

She basically just looks like her own avatar so I don't even really think it even matters. Either way, would simp.
I believe she once mentioned not caring about people knowing what her face looks like considering she has worked on cons and whatnot but she wont outright come out and facedox herself on purpose like all the tards that post in the "VTUBER VS IRL" trends.

I kind of talking out of my ass, but one thread that could be kind of fun would be a "dead pool", uh, "graduation pool" where we can post our picks, say 5 indies and 2 corps and the winners get a nice area on the side of the thread to show off how much they got right for x amount of time. It would just be imaginary points, but it could be interesting. I could see something like the top 5 users being showcased on the side. It would take a few addons and some editing of pages, but it could work.
A Wiki of sorts to keep track of graduations, yabs and retarded twitter outrages would also be nice instead of the information getting lost in a sea of posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom