"You're all a buncha ding-dang diddly poop-heads, sometimes"Amiya Aranha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I kind of talking out of my ass, but one thread that could be kind of fun would be a "dead pool", uh, "graduation pool" where we can post our picks, say 5 indies and 2 corps and the winners get a nice area on the side of the thread to show off how much they got right for x amount of time. It would just be imaginary points, but it could be interesting. I could see something like the top 5 users being showcased on the side. It would take a few addons and some editing of pages, but it could work.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Fox mommy and vamp daddy are way more of a hype duo than PomuTori. I will die on this hill.
I'd been thinking that Vesper and Mio should hook up to be the designated parents of Hololive.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
This is the Koe segment with part of the Pippa clip. I might release something today but im not sure.
The fact that he was reacting to your clip is more exciting to me. Take that, Low Effort Clips.

New Kowkarot long video, this time it's about the minecraft gacha pig.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
This is the Koe segment with part of the Pippa clip. I might release something today but im not sure.

He looks like he stared into the ark of the covenant.

Yuri's turn playing fish mandated blockgame. She tried to make a giant rat. An attempt was made
Screenshot_20221028_171539_TwitchMod.jpg

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
:nehgah:

You know what? Fuck you.

:pikaufuk:

I'm more or less indifferent. I don't really mind her newer model and won't disparage it or complain necessarily, but it's not exactly unique. It's significantly less identifiable at a glance to recognize, which can either lead to fans passing by or new viewers to just glaze over because yet another typical anime girl. From a pure business perspective in an industry where visibility is important, her old model's visual style is different enough from the standard to be immediately attention getting and stands out enough that you can spot it in the periphery without having to look right at it to see her. I also think it's expressions are funnier when combined with her personality.
The biggest issue in Pikamee's newer models is the tragic loss of how expressive the earlier cartoony models are. Didn't really hit me until I was putting together the VOMS smileys based off her 1st model:

:pikaufuk::pikayabai::pikaWUT:

It really helps with her comedic content and the newer models aren't as expressive what with the more shoujo art-style.

SNOT collab starting soon.
Never mind, ten fifteen minute delay.

Civil war starts when they get to candycorn. Fucking delicious cardboard sin.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura can't stand pumpkin spice, dude with a voice changer confirmed.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The fact that he was reacting to your clip is more exciting to me. Take that, Low Effort Clips.

New Kowkarot long video, this time it's about the minecraft gacha pig.

Low Effort is pushing for 5 - 10minute long clips which means better monetization and the clips do better in the algorithm. Many of these react streamers are limiting clips to 3 minutes. I push for 1 - 2.5 minute clips because I have the attention span of a fruit fly. Also, I submitted the clip since someone had already submitted the other overwatch clip which was by Low Effort.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Gura mentioned how she had 5 year old candy corn and was going to keep it and make sprinkles out of it despite saying it tastes like wax. Wtf.

I need a Gura and Vesper therapy stream, just to see him react to cursed shit she comes up with.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Mumei taste testing a sour candy:
*Gags* it's good.

Man, Kronii sounds so bored. If only there were some dudes around to make her laugh.

:smugpipi:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

They love talking about gross food stuff. No wonder they're called "SNOT".

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Pippa should just make fishman build a working PC and then ship it to her, work some of his racial traits to help the talents.

kestraline

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lumi's about to play Scary Checklist Game. I mean Mortuary Assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom