General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I think she's telling us she hates our political side? Or to vote for Trump. I'm not sure, it's a 50-50.
The only reason Pippa would like Trump is that he makes people seethe with everything he does, but she probably doesn't like him. We should all know by now that Pippa's a retard, but she's our adorable retard.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Time for turn-based autism with granpire

He's playing it blind. Should be interesting.

Edit: Nina is in chat giving general advice and complimenting gramps.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Also, last vocalist for Axel's cover revealed, unicorns in shamble again..?

Boy, I never expected Ina to ever do a cross gender collab. On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of the first to react in covering a Miku song when Axel asked. She loves Miku very much and she actually is her in this song. Waiting room also opened, very excited to see how the cover turns out

Also what is that thumbnail :whatastory:
Edit: He changed the thumbnail, this was the previous one for context
FgLAi5YaEAA9Ive.jpg

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I love the art for the cover. The thumbnail is especially hilarious with the goofy-ass Vesper image in the background.

Also Ina as Miku is blessed.

Edit: Zeta did the thumbnail. Zeta seems to do a lot of random art stuff for people, that is cool.

Last edited:

SoundWave Superior

First welcome Scuttle
Second shylily clip talking about how the vtuber community isn't as supportive of bigger indies making goals and achievements, have always said i give lily credit for being as level headed as she is with how fast she grew and how well she's handled it and the Vei stuff, still coomer but hey credit were it's due.
1666977968480.png

Boy, I never expected Ina to ever do a cross gender collab. On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of the first to react in covering a Miku song when Axel asked. She loves Miku very much and she actually is her in this song. Waiting room also opened, very excited to see how the cover turns out

Also what is that thumbnail :whatastory:

Honestly very excited for this plus surprised by ina Wah

Last edited:

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
So Vox's big thing was that he has ADHD? We already knew that when he made the decision to be a streamer

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
So Vox's big thing was that he has ADHD? We already knew that when he made the decision to be a streamer
Did you hear, did you hear? Vox has ADD!

People with conditions have my sympathy, including Vox, but honestly it all seems a bit overdramatic.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of the first to react in covering a Miku song when Axel asked. She loves Miku very much and she actually is her in this song.
Well, you know who else really likes Miku a lot in HoloEN? Gura.

Well, yeah.... :smugmoona:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The only reason Pippa would like Trump is that he makes people seethe with everything he does, but she probably doesn't like him. We should all know by now that Pippa's a retard, but she's our adorable retard.
That would be a valid reason to like Trump. I doubt we'd ever find out but would be interesting to know where she actually stands on certain issues, even if that's "I don't have an opinion" which is better than most people who don't know shit about anything but still hold strong beliefs somehow.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
For the Nyaru enjoyers here, she's doing a busty tan skinned shork cosplay stream in 2 hours. Should be....interesting.

I thought Gura was doing Black face there for a moment and now I'm sad she's not.

Ex-Lurker

ADHD is "Mental Disorder-lite" not severe enough to be a huge hindrance in life, and severe enough to apply for sympathy points.
Vox probably had parents that yelled a bunch and that made life weird sometimes, cue the ADHD.

Bonzo

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Vox also said on twitter that "(I) have been told that during treatment I will most likely also be diagnosed with complex PTSD"

What he has PTSD from, I have no idea, I've only glanced at his twitter. If it is only ADHD this feels like a big nothing burger announcement, like I get his point about wanting to talk about this to make people feel better about coming to terms with their issues, but ADHD isn't that massive of a deal unless it is so bad that it socially fucks with your ability to interact with people somehow.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Dayum bro, if the unicorns get rabid over the Tempus boys getting with the Holo girls then maybe they can just go for the Niji ass to make a unityfaggotry stronger than Pomutori
:optimistic:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Mag and Merryweather writing stories right now. Jumped in to Magni immediately talking about Sonic. Sasuga.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Dayum bro, if the unicorns get rabid over the Tempus boys getting with the Holo girls then maybe they can just go for the Niji ass to make a unityfaggotry stronger than Pomutori
:optimistic:

Fox mommy and vamp daddy are way more of a hype duo than PomuTori. I will die on this hill.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
You know what? Fuck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom