"The earth that we all stand on; Nevermind, we all are children of the Earth, we are children of Takenoko"Omaru Polka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

middle management

This week's Watame for the wrestling fans.

Also Canada's answer to Pekora's rendition of the Star spangled banner:

How much money do I have to throw at her to make Pikamee never use the creepy loli avatar again?
Ah another brother for us old pikamee connoisseurs.

It's a bit of a conundrum, because a lot of Vtuber communities are built on constant positivity, so (atleast for me) it would feel wrong commenting on her streams / videos how much i dislike the new model. I'm probably not the only one who thinks that way, but i've come to terms with the fact that the majority of her viewers probably like / are indifferent to her model - which is a shame.
:painpeko:

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
How much money do I have to throw at her to make Pikamee never use the creepy loli avatar again?

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Sometimes I feel like the only pre-Tempus male en vtubers you guys know are Shoto and Vox.
No! ....It's just that all the other ones are claiming to be women.
Hey, we know about Zentreya and Artemis of the Blue as well.
Dangit, I answered before turning the page.

Anyway; Just watched the Weremag stream. Axel seems to have played nearly perfect, only really losing due to ridiculous swaps and role combinations that forced him to play against himself. That last round was gold, though. You can tell he's played a lot because he knew all the logic. Basically those games come down to decision trees and finding what option gives you the highest odds of success (unless someone makes a huge blunder, or the randomized roles give perfect information and you just HAVE the answers), and he mapped out the correct path down the decision tree in seemingly every game.

Edit:
Enlightened centrism.
A: "Abort all the babies!"
B: "No, kill all the blacks!"
Pippa "Margaret Sanger" Pipkin: "Let's compromise and abort all the black babies." :smugpipi:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Enlightened centrism.
I wonder if she sang and/or played guitar to her chickens like the other centrist I know of.
7lHH2fVGrcAD_640x360.jpg

paul

Early Adopter
Enna gets in trouble yesterday for unknowingly perpetuating negative stereotypes about African Americans and fried chicken. Meanwhile, Fubuki:

Japanese folks playing this game is more entertaining than I thought. Whoever made this clip deserves a medal

But speaking of "racist" vtubers: time for some old shitposts

Streamja deleted Pekorara singing the Star-Spangled Banner
WTF
. Better upload it directly to the site

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I'm so sorry, dragoons.

Edit: Well, I do deserve those clocks. Search function exists for a reason, I guess

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh yeah, just remembered I had this since I was talking about Mark from 8chan. I can't find this clip on youtube for the life of me, but that's because it happened nearly two years ago.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Decided, against my better judgement, to make an account to provide some interesting information.

In short, something is happening inside of the NijiJP community that I have never seen before: collective hallucinations, unprecedented levels of copium, and a brewing distaste towards a portion of the company.

Let's go back to Nov. 1, 2021. The fledgling 'Virtual Talent Academy' initiative was launched, and with it nine students who were appropriately labelled as the '1st Gen'. Among them were some instant hits, but none moreso than one Kaburaki Roco, the 'Golden Child' of VTA.

Even though VTA was only one half-hour stream a week, and they are only PNGs, Roco's viewership often exceeded 1K+ viewers. This is impressive even by current VTA standards, and even more so given that she was achieving this before the initiative went viral with Gen 2's Kuno Orihito.

Suzumiya Sonata silently graduates from the initiative after a few months, and his archives are wiped, leaving 8 people. Ranunculus debut in March 2022 as the all-girls' unit, but Roco is noticeably absent from the group. In July 2022, the leaked Voltaction group are teased through ads displayed in Tokyo train stations, and the remaining four boys debut. In both cases, their VTA archives weren't wiped until the debut announcement was imminent (this is important).

All of the 1st Gen joined Nijisanji - all except for Kaburaki Roco.

Roco remains in VTA when the 17 Gen 2 members arrive, and she is an affixed part of the schedule. Despite the huge competition, Roco remains the most popular girl, and second-most popular student overall. She has developed a tight-knit group of Gachikoi despite the fact that no merch can be sold and no donations can be made.

In October 2022, it was announced that VTA would be going on a two-week break. Everyone assumed it was in preparation of an imminent debut, and things started to spiral out of hand. Fans started waking up early to prowl the train stations in search of ads, people started making twitter circles hunting for info, and they even found what appears to be an empty placeholder twitter handle for Roco.

The break came and went, and nothing happened. That is until the next day, where three archives suddenly vanished without a trace: Kuramochi Meruto, a soft-spoken pro dancer; Warabi Raika, a Yugo-type bishounen artist; and, of course, one Kaburaki Roco.

People start to tweet out that they've been having dreams of Roco's debut, and who their new illustrator is. Some say that they're waiting until the slew of birthdays this week are over so that the announcement doesn't overshadow the merch, and some start planning what train stations they're most likely to run ads in. However, the days keep ticking on, and every day people think that today is the day they are announced.

That optimism is diminishing each day, with fans starting to say that quietly graduating them without a statement will be a breach in trust for the VTA system. Some are speculating that Roco went to VEE's new 'Dev-d' group. Some are straight up saying VTA isn't worth bothering with if she failed because she was the best performer etc.

Whatever the case, the hunt for Kaburaki Roco is starting to turn into something far more than I think corporate anticipated. Their anniversary is next week, and if nothing happens by then, I think we might start seeing some issues.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
HOLYSHIT ITS SCUTTLE

Decided, against my better judgement, to make an account to provide some interesting information.

In short, something is happening inside of the NijiJP community that I have never seen before: collective hallucinations, unprecedented levels of copium, and a brewing distaste towards a portion of the company.

Let's go back to Nov. 1, 2021. The fledgling 'Virtual Talent Academy' initiative was launched, and with it nine students who were appropriately labelled as the '1st Gen'. Among them were some instant hits, but none moreso than one Kaburaki Roco, the 'Golden Child' of VTA.

Even though VTA was only one half-hour stream a week, and they are only PNGs, Roco's viewership often exceeded 1K+ viewers. This is impressive even by current VTA standards, and even more so given that she was achieving this before the initiative went viral with Gen 2's Kuno Orihito.

Suzumiya Sonata silently graduates from the initiative after a few months, and his archives are wiped, leaving 8 people. Ranunculus debut in March 2022 as the all-girls' unit, but Roco is noticeably absent from the group. In July 2022, the leaked Voltaction group are teased through ads displayed in Tokyo train stations, and the remaining four boys debut. In both cases, their VTA archives weren't wiped until the debut announcement was imminent (this is important).

Roco remains in VTA when the 17 Gen 2 members arrive, and she is an affixed part of the schedule. Despite the huge competition, Roco remains the most popular girl, and second-most popular student overall. She has developed a tight-knit group of Gachikoi despite the fact that no merch can be sold and no donations can be made.

In October 2022, it was announced that VTA would be going on a two-week break. Everyone assumed it was in preparation of an imminent debut, and things started to spiral out of hand. Fans started waking up early to prowl the train stations in search of ads, people started making twitter circles hunting for info, and they even found what appears to be an empty placeholder twitter handle for Roco.

The break came and went, and nothing happened. That is until the next day, where three archives suddenly vanished without a trace: Kuramochi Meruto, a soft-spoken pro dancer; Warabi Raika, a Yugo-type bishounen artist; and, of course, one Kaburaki Roco.

People start to tweet out that they've been having dreams of Roco's debut, and who their new illustrator is. Some say that they're waiting until the slew of birthdays this week are over so that the announcement doesn't overshadow the merch, and some start planning what train stations they're most likely to run ads in. However, the days keep ticking on, and every day people think that today is the day they are announced.

That optimism is diminishing each day, with fans starting to say that quietly graduating them without a statement will be a breach in trust for the VTA system. Some are speculating that Roco went to VEE's new 'Dev-d' group. Some are straight up saying VTA isn't worth bothering with if she failed because she was the best performer etc.

Whatever the case, the hunt for Kaburaki Roco is starting to turn into something far more than I think corporate anticipated. Their anniversary is next week, and if nothing happens by then, I think we might start seeing some issues.
I noticed about the archive vanishing like few days prior because a friend mentioned it to me but didn't think people are That diligent for Roco, I guess that's what you get for keeping the popular VTA student for so long
Though I would expect something to come out around this week or so... Guess we could only wait

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Hi, nice to see you here!
Now, someone call @RiverBear and it'll almost feel like home.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

The chosen one! The person of Anycolor has descended! Shower him with winner tags!

But seriously, thanks for coming. Your insight and opinion in Niji related matters was sorely missed.

About what you wrote, as someone clueless of Anycolor, is that some big tomfoolery is afoot. In short, typical JP corpo shenanigans.

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Mel announced 3D live for her birthday, non-JP guests include Ame, Ollie, Calli and IRyS.
1666960275905.png

Also, last vocalist for Axel's cover revealed, unicorns in shamble again..?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa should be more scared of you than Henri for fucks sake.
Reticule: I can fix her
Henri: She can fix me

I can't work out which of these two are worse.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Sounds pretyy chill.

But it depends on which side you're on. If you're on the ground, it won't sound as relaxing ^_^

This week's Watame for the wrestling fans.
Her clips approach the quality of animation and storytelling to hologra. Sasuga sheep.

Also, last vocalist for Axel's cover revealed, unicorns in shamble again..?
Whole tempus is a winning sons (and one grandpa).

UberSoldat

So the cat's out of the bag, Vox has combined ADHD

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Everyone's favorite vtuber twitter commie weighted in on the Enna "yab"

Everytime her tweets pop up in my TL i find it kinda funny that they have no engagement like her streams even with the amount of commies present on twitter, i guess the "ukraine is full of nazis ree" sperging did drive away any other audience that tolerated the commie-cuckery

There's nothing to engage when all she's interested in are people who agree with her when she spergs about her commie bullshit and proceeds to actively block or deride people who says anything to the contrary.
:twittersperg:

its kind of a shame that some decent singing talent and a halfway decent metal asthetic was wasted on a retard that doesnt even like streaming
Bitch pretty much considers herself as just a vsinger at this point and is primarily focused on her Spotify numbers, judging from her past tweets on the matter.

DW, everyone does, but when i see her sperging on my TL its kinda funny, gomen for reminding you she exists
Nah, we can always use a few more folks keeping their eye on her Twitter just because she's always a potential source of milk on that side.

PekoWick

I seriously don't understand VTA. Also i think its hard to stand out in niji with this much members. Anyway i hope she doesn't apply to sony vtuber group.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

NiJI schizos i kneel

They actually made watermelon birb take a break
:educateyourself:

Edit: update on the vox mentaru health arc

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
No Block Game, so Lia is getting executed.

View attachment 3679

I didn't see anyone mention this but going through this stream replay and Lia screwed up trying to figure out how old Hatsune Miku is and gave out her birth own birthyear 2004. This puts her around 17/18 depending on her actual birthday. Not sure if this was already known so I accept my clocks if it is(I know some cosplay photos were found but since the motherland is still down I can't go and check atm). None the less Lia Lickers riding a fine line. Happens at the 29 minute mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom