"I think Elon Musk is an FBI cocksucker"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Hate to be a beggar but please tell me someone has an archive of iRyS latest unarchived karaoke. I was just watching the rewind really enjoying it and it went private.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
View attachment 3706
Rabbit wants another janny-mandated Twitter break
I think she's testing the waters now that Elons in.

So in addition to that minion model, Mari has a Doug model
28012907.jpg

28013250.jpg

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Mari is talking about Elon right now and I was gonna say he is like a redditor. Turns out redditor is banned in her chat. Smart move

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Hate to be a beggar but please tell me someone has an archive of iRyS latest unarchived karaoke. I was just watching the rewind really enjoying it and it went private.
I miss her tacos already. I'm gonna go look for that mega that gets posted in here sometomes and see if it's there yet. I was trying all those sketchy 'youtube download' sites that never actually work and just try to get you to download their 'installer' or whatever, but I couldn't get it myself.

Edit: Not yet, but I'd keep an eye out here,
Worst case scenario, someone will have to go to VT

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari is talking about Elon right now and I was gonna say he is like a redditor. Turns out redditor is banned in her chat. Smart move
The one chat rule I saw was "No Reddit." I've been watching ever since.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I heard some some rumblings that Vera (Aetheria, formerly CyberLive) had been sleeping with fans. While that sounds like typical /vt/ autism, I went to look into it on the off-chance, and...

View attachment 3695

Something's up? Well, there's a Twitlonger on a literally-who account I found.

View attachment 3696
Tweet / Archive

Twitlonger Link / Twitlonger Archive

Obviously it's a twitlonger callout post so take with a grain of salt, but... lol.

EDIT:

Discord Screenshots (GOOGLE DRIVE, USE PRIVATE BROWSING) / Discord Screenshot Google Drive Archive (not sure how well this will work) / .PDF Archive (thanks to PassiveUnaggressive)
What the actual fuck

Cyberlive drama never dies

Kazuma

Early Adopter

I miss her tacos already. I'm gonna go look for that mega that gets posted in here sometomes and see if it's there yet. I was trying all those sketchy 'youtube download' sites that never actually work and just try to get you to download their 'installer' or whatever, but I couldn't get it myself.

Edit: Not yet, but I'd keep an eye out here,

Worst case scenario, someone will have to go to VT
Got it from Discord.

You can use yt-dlp to download Youtube videos and ytarchive to record livestreams on Youtube. yt-dlp can also record livestreams but I find ytarchive a bit easier to use when recording livestreams.

@Godzilla1984 made a post on the tools that he uses for archiving livestreams.
There should be also be a 'how to archive' section/thread.
These are my usual resource links:

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder had a "geurilla" doodling stream after her normal stream again, I missed it.

Clock me up if some other dreamweaver here posted this.

kukkia

Early Adopter
I will say, looking back at the Enna yab I do have to eat some crow when it comes to Kyo. When he was first identified prior to debut I was worried about the guy based on his PL content. If you had told me back then that the clickbait zoomer would be tardwrangling his senpai I wouldn't have believed you.

Anyways, I don't think Enna was being particularly racist. Seems like management was fine with the Twitter apology (which IMO was fine) and she went out of her own way to do the big on-stream one. Regardless of what we think corpo vtubers do have to play it safe so it was probably for the best to head it off quickly. My main worry is that this might stop Enna from doing more NijiCancelled streams lol.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I will say, looking back at the Enna yab I do have to eat some crow when it comes to Kyo. When he was first identified prior to debut I was worried about the guy based on his PL content. If you had told me back then that the clickbait zoomer would be tardwrangling his senpai I wouldn't have believed you.

Anyways, I don't think Enna was being particularly racist. Seems like management was fine with the Twitter apology (which IMO was fine) and she went out of her own way to do the big on-stream one. Regardless of what we think corpo vtubers do have to play it safe so it was probably for the best to head it off quickly. My main worry is that this might stop Enna from doing more NijiCancelled streams lol.
its-alll-so-tiresome-tired.gif

Anyways, in Pippa news she has been posting random shit on Twitter. Skytech seriously broke her.

What did she mean by this? :unsure:
I need my oshi to agree with me on everything it's not fair! :faunacry:

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

There was no 'tardwrangling' being done, he was just drawing attention to it and making it sound offensive by being like, "oooooohhhh no, Sweaty, I'll tell you about it later."
I honestly mean it when I say screw them both for acting like this is a big deal or that it's racist.
Also, he needs to be cancelled for cultural appropriation, talking like that is not his culture. What's next? Dressing up as a Native American for Halloween?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Can I say how much I appreciate the Tempus boys? Like man, they are easily a great addition to HoloEN. Regus is probably the one that surprise the most. I expecting him to be the fujoshi bait streamer but what we got is the complete opposite of that. They play off of each other really well.
I was of the "no males" mindset of the start. I didn't care that they existed, I just had no interest in watching them. All of the male vtubers I'd seen were a fucking travesty.

But God DAMN, if I wouldn't kill for my broshi now. It's really all about who's behind the avatar. The Tempus boys are fantastic.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Anyways, in Pippa news she has been posting random shit on Twitter. Skytech seriously broke her.

What did she mean by this? :unsure:

Enlightened centrism.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I was of the "no males" mindset of the start. I didn't care that they existed, I just had no interest in watching them. All of the male vtubers I'd seen were a fucking travesty.

But God DAMN, if I wouldn't kill for my broshi now. It's really all about who's behind the avatar. The Tempus boys are fantastic.
This is probably because I mainly watch JP VTubers but somehow the "cringe, fujoshi-baity" male streamers were rarely the case for them, granted that perhaps those who are known enough at the scene are mostly fps streamers like kuzuha, former up8's VTuber utai meika and so on but most of them also carry the similar bro-vibes. Perhaps the closest example is the Holostars JP itself, although some give occasional fanservice but it was never on the scale that makes me grossed out as much as the "current" known male enVTubers. Which is why as soon as I saw Tempus' guys and their background, I immediately thought they're all a perfect fit for the group because they carry similar vibes I get from watching their JP senpais

I wish more enVTubers realized you can just simply have fun without making their entire personality stuck on being gay or sex or whatever

Spergatory

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I heard some some rumblings that Vera (Aetheria, formerly CyberLive) had been sleeping with fans. While that sounds like typical /vt/ autism, I went to look into it on the off-chance, and...
What a trashfire. Lots of trashiness, lots of fire, I can't seem to string the words together beyond that.
Even in death, the sunken ship at the bottom of the ocean that is Cyberlive still somehow has more yab explosions left to burst. It's kinda impressive, really.

Think there's enough material for a Cyberlive thread over in the Rec Room? I'd love to see all the autism compiled in one place. Doesn't need to be an active drama, just a holy record of autism that newer generations can stare at in awe and take sage advice from.

kukkia

Early Adopter
although some give occasional fanservice but it was never on the scale that makes me grossed out as much as the "current" known male enVTubers.
Sometimes I feel like the only pre-Tempus male en vtubers you guys know are Shoto and Vox.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Sometimes I feel like the only pre-Tempus male en vtubers you guys know are Shoto and Vox.
Hey, we know about Zentreya and Artemis of the Blue as well.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Enna gets in trouble yesterday for unknowingly perpetuating negative stereotypes about African Americans and fried chicken. Meanwhile, Fubuki:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
New song covers from Shion and Risu premiering soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom