"Am I supposed to get paid to step on people??? In what world do you get paid to step on people!?! If anything the people... who step on people... get sued???"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Honestly I don't know enough about Lisa but after this I have no idea how Airi could be more seiso I think she's now at the peak tho I guess should could share that spot
Airi allowed chat (or whoever) to bully her into commissioning an NSFW art, so I think Lisa’s got her beat. But I guess Lisa did look at the bad dragon product catalogue live on stream… Yes, I am ignoring context, so what?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I would love this idea @The Proctor thoughts on holding a Vtuber awards on the site?

I have no objection to it, I'd just want to have decent engagement with such an idea.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I have no objection to it, I'd just want to have decent engagement with such an idea.
The issue is Pippa would likely win every time. :smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The trick is to be subtle about rigging it, we can't be too obvious.

I propose we have categories like "Most Paranoid VTuber" and "Best Lisp".

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
View attachment 3663

Okay, YouTube. Makes sense.

View attachment 3661

Ah. So it's about as fair as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductions or the Oscars. Corporate bullshit only.

So according to YouTube's Streamy Awards, the only vtubers that matter are CodeMiko and four others who are in the same group as each other....
View attachment 3660

Remind me, do they actually stream on YouTube? There's a whole load of names that deserved to be nominated, rather than them.

iu

Pippa's right though. You should have at least some indies on this list. It comes off as nepotism. But whatever it's some made up award anyways.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Unironically, if it happens, we need a "Master Chef" award because there's been some fucking culinary abominations this year

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Non-English is allowed but basically has little chance of winning, I guess.
View attachment 3672

In any case the JP corporations probably don't give a fuck about these awards. IIRC some Holos and Nijis do show up in one of the Japanese awards for internet-based singers.

Probably a networking thing too. You'll notice a lot of the nominees are names that frequently collab outside the vtubing bubble and with popular streamers so I'm pretty sure that's an additional bias that plays into it. Holo and Niji pretty much operate within their self-contained bubbles, save for the outliers like music-focused chuubas like Suisei and Calli. These streaming award judging bodies are likely more familiar with the bigger name streamers so if you're not collabing with these names often like Vshoujo, then you're pretty much out-of-sight/out-of-mind.

Highly doubt any of the Niji or Holo EN chuubas give a shit anyway. The real entertainment is the spergfest for some of the more autistic Holo/Niji fans. At least Zentraya seems self-aware enough to not want any of the smoke and has asked if it's possible to give up his spot to someone "more deserving".

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
It's hilarious to me that such a pure wholesome normie got into Phase with degens like Lia, Lumi, Yuri, and Rie, Remi, and Pippa
Hey, don't forget Uruka, the PC mem who did a stream building a piss bear out of not-legos. I remember a time when she threatened to break into the viewers' houses and pull their pubic hair.

Can't find the clip, but here's one of her talking about a funny scene from a hentai she'd watched.

Shuba shake

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Grimmi bros, our time is now

1666671846910496.png

Does /vt/ not do one? I figured they'd have their own version mr./ms. /co/.

Lia tax

Piarro

Early Adopter

Shark girl movie night starting soon.

She's boasting about being able to pause the movie and make observations since she's showing the movie. Could this be... react content?! How horrifying!

Gura is talking through the entire movie. So this is that "GFE" I've heard about.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She definitely has the most menhera and best yabs locked down.

We'll also need a most afflicted with Pipkin category.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
If this does happen, then there needs to be a category for the biggest yab (of the year).
Cause let's be honest, there's a lot of good ones that occur every year that be fun to talk about

Example of a good one, would be the whole Coco Taiwan situation in Hololive. Can also do one too for smaller yabs if people want.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

She's boasting about being able to pause the movie and make observations since she's showing the movie. Could this be... react content?! How horrifying!

Gura is talking through the entire movie. So this is that "GFE" I've heard about.

Doesn't this movie have bare tits and ass in it?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

I haven't watched Shork in ages, but I have a rubber arm for Romero.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
For something truly scary, Abby is doing karaoke

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
What would be nominated this year other than the Rushia thing? That fake Pippa dox doesn't count.
Nijisanji-nipple-bro definitely deserves an honorable mention.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
What would be nominated this year other than the Rushia thing? That fake Pippa dox doesn't count.

She warned us about that before the movie started.
We can always do categories for corpo vtubers and indie ones or something. Maybe one for big yabs that affect career in some way, and another for just simple derp moments on stream?

Can also do one about Best new comer of this year! Where people vote on who they think is best new vtuber to come out this year. Can also really segregate things to corpo/indie to make things more fair.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Hey, don't forget Uruka, the PC mem who did a stream building a piss bear out of not-legos. I remember a time when she threatened to break into the viewers' houses and pull their pubic hair.

Can't find the clip, but here's one of her talking about a funny scene from a hentai she'd watched.

You right I fixed the post I forget Seiso Bear is a joke I need to watch more Urufu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom