"Sorry all ear users"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piarro

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia is explaining her internal vision of what a calendar looks like for the last twenty minutes. It's complete insanity as you'd expect

1666923969100.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lia is explaining her internal vision of what a calendar looks like for the last twenty minutes. It's complete insanity as you'd expect

View attachment 3686
Lumi is now talking to Lia while she's still streaming. She's having a hard time trying to understand Lia's madness.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Who is the fat jew? There's plenty of fat jews around. And I thought Brennan hated Jersh?
Mark (fat jewish guy who ate an entire cake in a single sitting, eternal jewish overlord and board owner of /v/) and AcidMan (ginger dwarf who owns a gun store, wants women to step on him and treat him like a slave, giant asukafag, board owner of the original gamergate board and co-owner of 8chan.moe) offered Jersh help with getting set up on their "good luck I'm behind 27 TOR proxies, but you can see this website on the clearnet" solution, that they had their coding slave make a few years ago to make sure the new website won't implode like original 8chan.

Brennan hasn't had anything to do with 8chan in years and years, other than doing an occasional podcast with Mark where they talk about internet bullshit.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I'm actually surprised that it took this long for her to say something that people took issue with.

Context:

Okay so I know Enna said not to defend her

But I mean it’s a joke. And hell she didn’t even know what she was saying. Honestly the reasonable reaction is to understand it as a joke and inform Enna of what she said

also: she’s right, he sounds from the hood

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Now Lumi and Lia are reading some schizo rant separately. This might be a stream idea

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So, on the website they're selling on, they ended up zooming-in on Pippa in one of the shots.
1666924832337.png
Let's place bets and see if Sakana/Phase-Connect management is gonna try and force them to remove this shot/take her out of the image entirely. It would be really funny if, out of every single person portrayed here, from lolcows being made the butt of jokes to established content creators, the thing that tries to get the poster taken off-sale is the VTuber's management.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I definitely won’t defend her…for being a pussy and apologizing and saying what she did was oh so very wrong.
Actual peoples reactions to the clip:
Twitter: “Omg reeeee this is so racist, reeeee”
Regular black people: “….Dang, I kinda want some chicken now.”

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So, on the website they're selling on, they ended up zooming-in on Pippa in one of the shots.
View attachment 3688
Let's place bets and see if Sakana/Phase-Connect management is gonna try and force them to remove this shot/take her out of the image entirely. It would be really funny if, out of every single person portrayed here, from lolcows being made the butt of jokes to established content creators, the thing that tries to get the poster taken off-sale is the VTuber's management.
He had a go at Jersh, he's going to have a go at this shit. After the stuff about his workplace practices that came out these past few weeks, I'm not even going to pretend like he isn't going to do something retarded here.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

But I mean it’s a joke. And hell she didn’t even know what she was saying. Honestly the reasonable reaction is to understand it as a joke and inform Enna of what she said

also: she’s right

Don't bother with the retards on twitter. Everything is racist to them. What she said was so fucking tame and should have been a private matter between her and the dude she was talking to. Putting it on twitter was a mistake

PekoWick

So according to YouTube's Streamy Awards, the only vtubers that matter are CodeMiko and four others who are in the same group as each other....
View attachment 3660

Remind me, do they actually stream on YouTube? There's a whole load of names that deserved to be nominated, rather than them.

List is pretty meh. If they want "EN only" that make a wave this year it should be ironmouse(subathon), shylily(subathon), shoto(big male vtuber outside niji), Vox and probably calli(for UMG deal)

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Tempus + ID girls + Pink haired woman collab coming soon, with (Judge) Magni as moderator. I'm sure Altare will get an extremely fair moderation.

Edit: New intro image and music for this stream.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
He had a go at Jersh, he's going to have a go at this shit. After the stuff about his workplace practices that came out these past few weeks, I'm not even going to pretend like he isn't going to do something retarded here.

Pippa did mention they loosened their restrictions on fan made merch, but this might trigger the fish because it's too yab. If he does go after it, it would be a bad idea as it's somewhat self contained on the fediverse and attacking it would only bring attention to it, as Pippa's anti's always flair up whenever there's such controversy, such as the fail face dox.

Jacks Wasted Life

View attachment 3688
TBF he would have legal grounds as he owns Pippa's likeness. Either way is a win. If he doesn't it proves hes given up on talent not being associated with THAT part of the internet. If he tries to shut it down we can all laugh at him as the Sreiesand effect takes action.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa did mention they loosened their restrictions on fan made merch, but this might trigger the fish because it's too yab. If he does go after it, it would be a bad idea as it's somewhat self contained on the fediverse and attacking it would only bring attention to it, as Pippa's anti's always flair up whenever there's such controversy, such as the fail face dox.
Fishman is too retarded to know about the Streisand Effect. The dumb chinese part of his brain will always look to destroy.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Fishman is too retarded to know about the Streisand Effect. The dumb chinese part of his brain will always look to destroy.
Maybe, or maybe he's realized Pippa is the bigger fish in the same pond as him. Managers are much easier to replace than talent.

Edit: Supposedly:
1666925942124.png

Confirmed:
1666926018734.png

Get fucked fish fuck.

Last edited:

Jacks Wasted Life

Maybe, or maybe he's realized Pippa is the bigger fish in the same pond as him. Managers are much easier to replace than talent.

Edit: Supposedly:
View attachment 3690

Confirmed:
View attachment 3692

Get fucked fish fuck.
I still can't believe he was/is pushing her to make better numbers when shes his biggest cash cow. Are we sure he's a chink and not a jew?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

also: she’s right, he sounds from the hood

People who can't spell 'You' and 'Are' should be executed on the spot.

The internet would be fixed instantly.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 3680
1. Streamys has rights to use Youtube in the name but they are not limited to only Youtube.
2. You must nominate yourself or have a representative nominate you and you also have to pay a "Submission Fee"
So it makes sense for the Niji and Holos to not be here, but it is kinda weird to have 4 VShojos fighting for "Best Vtuber" award, but I wouldn't put it against them that they might be using this as a marketing tool to spread their name out there.
I bet Vshojo management did that and possibly dropped some cash for it. This comes off as a marketing move so that normies that dont know much about vtubers look at this and go "holy shit they all belong to the same company" and start watching them. Don't get me wrong, its pretty fucking smart from his part but yeah, comes off as pretty scummy.

View attachment 3688
Trying to take this down will be one of the most retarded things he does. Now we wait.

Why's the Shuuba Duck there? ItsAGundam is there which is nice.

List is pretty meh. If they want "EN only" that make a wave this year it should be ironmouse(subathon), shylily(subathon), shoto(big male vtuber outside niji), Vox and probably calli(for UMG deal)
Lily was the most-watched female streamer last month on the platform. Funny how people preffer "the fake" Veibei.

It would be absolutely retarded for him to try to take this down. As much as he doesn't want his company to be associated with that side of the internet trying to take it down will only bring more attention to it.

He's the CEO of the company and he owns the rights to Pippa's model and her likeness.

Tried to shill Pippa clip on Nagzz stream today but he had people submit the clips early on and I was at work. So that was a failure but Koe was doing a "You Laugh You Lose" thing and Nagzz raided him. Their communities are somewhat adjacent to each other (noticed that some of the clips Nagzz reacted to were also submitted to Koe). So at least a few of the people in both audiences that don't really know much about her got to watch. Read a few people on chat losing their shit and asking for her channel so that's positive. I would probably expect people to recommend more clips to Nagzz.

Also somewhat related, Zeta from Holo:ID created some cursed cooking recipe that has watermelon. Koe contacted her and she gave him the recipe so he will have a cooking stream making that (also due to sub goals and donations he will be wearing a maid outfit and he will crush the watermelon with his tighs). I believe that takes place on Monday.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Everyone's favorite vtuber twitter commie weighted in on the Enna "yab"

Everytime her tweets pop up in my TL i find it kinda funny that they have no engagement like her streams even with the amount of commies present on twitter, i guess the "ukraine is full of nazis ree" sperging did drive away any other audience that tolerated the commie-cuckery

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom