"Feet are disgusting"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Come to think of it, I've never heard of the Steamy Awards. Is it actually supposed to be a big deal?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
View attachment 3663

Okay, YouTube. Makes sense.

View attachment 3661

Ah. So it's about as fair as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductions or the Oscars. Corporate bullshit only.
Screenshot_20221027_164005_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221027_164017_Brave.jpg

Nepotism Coomy Awards

I think I figured the rationale out.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Gura's doing her public domain watchalong later. I'm guessing this means she'll actually be showing the movie as well?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Gura's doing her public domain watchalong later. I'm guessing this means she'll actually be showing the movie as well?

The original distributor fucked up and didn't secure the copyright. It's one of the most redistributed movies of all time. You can even watch the whole thing right on Wikipedia's entry for it. No reason why she's can't host it herself.

Of course, it is Gura. She might not realize this, and force everyone to watch it somewhere else. Dum shork? Stay tuned!

Jacks Wasted Life

She said in members she wanted to do a public domain watchalong. I'd imagine its so everyone can watch it, don't have to do the pain in the ass sync, and the vod is a standalone.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
In the 5 minutes of watching I did, Gura said that she can show the movie on screen.

Also, IRyS unarchived karaoke tonight, last stream before break I think, and lucky me, we have no inventory for the job we are supposed to be doing at work and I’ll be home to watch it! nvm:painpeko: edit: actually I did get out early woo

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Bug Eater

I've been pretty interested in this new vtuber group called Varium (YT / homepage) - haven't watched all of their debuts yet, but I really like Eru (cute, degenerate, good singer) and Avi (kind of a dork, also sings, and apparently is good at FPS games). The level of quality in their models seems notably high - all of them were designed by Hololive mamas, and they used people like rariemonn to rig them. Not much information about the company itself, but they must have a lot of money to throw around (as well as good connections in the industry).

Shilling time is almost over, here's Eru singing the Madoka opening (she has a pon moment and gets distracted by chat, but recovers well)

(timestamped at 45:11)
Why does Enna sound so weird?
Unfortunately she put all of her stat points into singing.

Ensok

Early Adopter
So according to YouTube's Streamy Awards, the only vtubers that matter are CodeMiko and four others who are in the same group as each other....
View attachment 3660

Remind me, do they actually stream on YouTube? There's a whole load of names that deserved to be nominated, rather than them.

They're not part of the cool kids club. God I hate the Twitch streamer sphere so much.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The Japanese and Indonesians should just make up their own bullshit awards system just to spite youtube.

e: Why don't we have our own awards poll? We can call them The Meddies.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I wish I could show this to all new users.

Also funny cultural education moment. "The birds and the bees" as a euphemism for sex is one of those weird phrases that you'd never guess what it means and no one even knows how it got started.

Good animator. No uploads for 5 months though.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Remind me, do they actually stream on YouTube? There's a whole load of names that deserved to be nominated, rather than them.
It's like The Game Awards. Who pays the money is the one who is nominated.

Clip taxes
Another part of Lui's Village adventures.

(look at description as always)

Sava doing talking stream. And about twenty minutes after the stream started, she sang Big Iron acapella with her real voice. It's damn good.
Here short clip, cant post stream with timestamp because it's live now.
View attachment 3666

update
Isn't it collab Axel was talking about? Or it's scheduled and and everyone knew about it?

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Isn't it collab Axel was talking about? Or it's scheduled and and everyone knew about it?

This collab was scheduled from the beginning of the week, just that nobody said what specifically it was about until like a day or two ago. People were speculating mafia/werewolf from the beginning though.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
So Kirsche has been streaming a Phasmophobia collab with two other vtubers. One has a pretty obnoxious voice and the other one doesn't talk much. Looked them up on twitter and it's as expected. It's all so tiresome.

I think you fuckers and the farms made me hate people more.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm actually surprised that it took this long for her to say something that people took issue with.
Context:

So she said that Kyo sounds like a kid that lives in the projects? So where exactly is the racism? Anyone remember on debut when everyone over at the farms thought he sounded like a gay black guy?

This is especially hilarious considering kyo is white
Shhhh, just wait until they figure it out and they start calling him a wigger and is accused of appropriating black culture. Also im pretty sure he has latino parents and possibly did live in the projects hence why he speaks like a stereotypical black kid.

Another funny shitpost video by DN

with a good bit of truth to it

Shit, he's been pumping out content hard these last 2 weeks. Mofo is speedrunning to that 100k sub-goal.

So according to YouTube's Streamy Awards, the only vtubers that matter are CodeMiko and four others who are in the same group as each other....
View attachment 3660

No one in Niji or Holo made it? The fuck? Makes sense though, normies only know about Vshojo.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I think you fuckers and the farms made me hate people more.
You mean spotting the obvious patterns of NPC brains trying to out-mental illness disguised as a personality quirk all doing the same exact thing?

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
You mean spotting the obvious patterns of NPC brains trying to out-mental illness disguised as a personality quirk all doing the same exact thing?
Ignorance is bliss, or so the saying goes.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Honey's doing better since the last time I followed her.
Screenshot_1.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I feel like I was better off willfully ignorant of this shit. Now it's almost everywhere and hard to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom