"What is post-nut clarity?"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Holy shit
Serious bans with Moriko or everywwhere? This is the first time bat has banned me, and overall it was the 3rd channel I was banned from.
frist two channels being zentreya for asking him about his voice coach, and froot for asking her about the money.

edit: I'm watching it again because I was laughing too much to pay attention to it, and I'm amazed at how much thought she put into it.
Like, I didnt 'ignore' her messages, I just rarely ever use discord, and I only knew about them because her ban message was "You know what you did, check discord"
The Marine laugh was probably not the smartest idea, but you did it. It seems pretty rude, maybe a bit less if you bothered to type something with it, but still rude. Strong menhera there about not wanting people hearing her sing, though, the only cure for that is more singing. :mitothink:

Maybe update us if you apologize :amepopcorn:

Looking forward to HoloAdvent L4D2 tonight, I want more dog twin screams.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
it's even worse

You ever wish that transitioning was real and effective simply because you know deep in your heart that biological and neurochemical barriers make it absolutely impossible to say the things you want to say to someone in a way that they'd actually understand and not take in the worst way imaginable?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So how many bans are you at now?

Here's a VOD from a couple weeks back where she talks about it. 3:52:39 if the timestamp doesn't work:

I watched her a bit on youtube when she was banned on twitch and she gave basic bitch vibes and stopped watching. Imagine being such a cunt :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Takodachi might hold the title of causing the most damage and asshurt over the most inane thing in vtubing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'd love to see a Kyle Katarn game, but knowing how fucked the star wars IP is at the moment I don't think I'd enjoy it.
Weak-ass bitches won't even put dismemberment in the games
:botanheadshake:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I watched her a bit on youtube when she was banned on twitch and she gave basic bitch vibes and stopped watching. Imagine being such a cunt
Takodachi might hold the title of causing the most damage and asshurt over the most inane thing in vtubing.
Wanting to archive someone because you enjoyed and want to share them singing, who'da thought? :smugselen:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The Marine laugh was probably not the smartest idea, but you did it. It seems pretty rude, maybe a bit less if you bothered to type something with it, but still rude. Strong menhera there about not wanting people hearing her sing, though, the only cure for that is more singing. :mitothink:

Maybe update us if you apologize :amepopcorn:

Looking forward to HoloAdvent L4D2 tonight, I want more dog twin screams.
You don't get tako, he's just like that and doesn't give a shit.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You don't get tako, he's just like that and doesn't give a shit.
Months of pokemon streams by his oshi followed by hiatus and then more zelda/pokemon streams really breaks a man doesnt it

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
>Miss Fortune Support
>first TP back, BF Sword first buy
>proceed to steal every CS
I used to do AP MF mid or support.

This is so great

Off-key singing will never not be funny to me, but I enjoy the enthusiasm more.

THey might not be the best but fuck are they entertaining.

Speaking of VReverie. What's with the Cheri Lupina's numbers. From 13 to 40k subscribers in 2 weeks.
View attachment 39439
Her genmates have same (Erika Byakko x1.5 more) numbers of shorts. But they are 3-4 times behind her in the number of subscribers.:zaionwhatsgoingon:
She just got a huge sub boost.

One of her shorts also just hit a million views, so maybe Cheri's just has better market penetration.
She has had a few bangers about her model. She's very cute and chill, bit autistic. Her CCV is still not too high, bordering in the 100's which leads me to believe that the people subbing are doing so for the shorts and not the streams. That said, if she manages to pull a ton of people from shorts eventually a few will stay for her streams.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I haven't watched it yet but apparently the Immune Deficiency Foundation (IDF) released an hour long interview with ironmouse:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Premiers in 2 mins. Boat membies is live. Also karaoke later. She's having a wild day so far. Let's goooo Isa!

fyaT-BraoiazkM2mnIIjcsJmNNL8do2Uh95Wb_wOdcj6nfiEXncizLc3ZWHrnOlVFw-bFJj2=w48-h48-c-k-nd

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
A music teacher who likes retro games, but unlike most other retro gamers he tries to play them on real hardware.
Tonight, Warwolf for the NES

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
1691186626575.png

Translation:
Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, 3
Which order would you like to view it? 👀
3→1→2
1→2→3

Is it really happening? Do they actually have Konami perms?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So how many bans are you at now?

Here's a VOD from a couple weeks back where she talks about it. 3:52:39 if the timestamp doesn't work:

Holy insecurity, god damn. There's woman moments, then there's whatever this is.

You ever wish that transitioning was real and effective simply because you know deep in your heart that biological and neurochemical barriers make it absolutely impossible to say the things you want to say to someone in a way that they'd actually understand and not take in the worst way imaginable?
Just ask her out already.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
View attachment 39471

Translation:

Is it really happening? Do they actually have Konami perms?
It was very stupid from both Cover and Konami to dont get the perms because of Bushiroad.I will wait till splash party to see the sponsors.Maybe Subaru can finally play Yu gi oh

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
What a roundabout way of saying you have a crush on a vtuber.

The Marine laugh was probably not the smartest idea, but you did it. It seems pretty rude, maybe a bit less if you bothered to type something with it, but still rude.
I am fully aware it was rude, but counterpoint, and to quote Moriko herself when she got banned for posting amogus dick in the Capcom official channel.
It was funny.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

TE QUIERO HAKKA
Towa praises the Cover that he did of her Original song

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
You have the certified best fixer west of the Atlantic (@Reticule) present on this very forum and you don't even ask him for help? :confusedshuba:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

This chick sounds like she needs to touch grass. Her viewers tell her they don't mind whatever she plays, so she has a mental breakdown. Seriously, how bad of a day can you have that having a group of 20-or so people fawn over you for 3 hours doesn't sound like something that would cheer you up.
Feels like she's perma-stuck inside and has no life outside of work/streaming. If she had an outside hobby, maybe a slight annoyance wouldn't feel like the end of the world.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This chick sounds like she needs to touch grass. Her viewers tell her they don't mind whatever she plays, so she has a mental breakdown. Seriously, how bad of a day can you have that having a group of 20-or so people fawn over you for 3 hours doesn't sound like something that would cheer you up.
Feels like she's perma-stuck inside and has no life outside of work/streaming. If she had an outside hobby, maybe a slight annoyance wouldn't feel like the end of the world.
Sounds like she needs a boyfriend. How much do we need in funds to ship Proctor over to her?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

She's a nerd's nerd. Her special hobby is metal detecting. She lives in rural Ohio and works from home. She has zero friends (at least any mentioned) outside of the internet and, from the sounds of it, was equally isolated at school. I've rarely met somebody with such a severe lack of context regarding the severity of their own problems in relation to the problems of others.

It's quite depressing, because in a lot of ways she's far more functional than the average vtuber. Great at cooking, boring but well-paid job. Owns property. But she has the dreadfully toxic combination of desperately wanting a peer group/serious relationships, while at the same time being extremely socially unaware and inexperienced. Oh, and woman, so constantly self-critical and immensely set back by every failure or even perceived failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom