General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 39471

Translation:

Is it really happening? Do they actually have Konami perms?
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
A music teacher who likes retro games, but unlike most other retro gamers he tries to play them on real hardware.
Tonight, Warwolf for the NES

I've been following him for a week or two. This guy's legit. His knowledge of old hardware and games puts my own to shame. Great singer, too. Definitely check him out if you're a fan of Amiya's game tastes. He's the kind of streamer I'd like to be, except he has actual talent.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Italy as a nation state is a relatively new concept only being founded in 1861 with the only other period of Italian unity under rome, during the period in between these times Italy was made up of city states and small Kingdoms which lead to lots of it being conquered the south got this the worst being raped by everyone from the Norman's to Muslims which is why they differ so much from the north.
The thing is, northern Italians are just as mongrel as southern Italians.
> Indo Europeans migrate from Austria 4000-5000 years ago and replace the previous inhabitants except for the Ligurians near present day Genoa, becoming proto-Italians.
>Celtic migration (also from Austria) pushes Etruscans out of northern Italy circa 400 BC
>Celts swarmed by Roman colonists over the course of centuries
>Germanic Ostrogoths topple Western Roman Empire in a palace coup in 476.
>Northern Italy is so devastated by decades of total war between the Goths and the Byzantines that a Germanic people named the Langobards (literally "long beards") just walk in and settle northern Italy without a fight. The modern day Italian region of Lombardy is named after them.

In conclusion, Kiara and the Pank are practically sisters, QED.

More vtuber related, Rinmama is about to bully the hell out of Lia in less than 20 minutes!

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It was very stupid from both Cover and Konami to dont get the perms because of Bushiroad.I will wait till splash party to see the sponsors.Maybe Subaru can finally play Yu gi oh
So, actually, I stole this off Reddit. Don't know if it ever got reported here:
mazimbyhjj8b1.png

That is from June. Looks like they have some kinda relationship with Konami now.
:takocope:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Bear demonstrates the power of pitch correction.....

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
So, actually, I stole this off Reddit. Don't know if it ever got reported here:
View attachment 39472

That is from June. Looks like they have some kinda relationship with Konami now.
:takocope:
What if it's for a sponsored Metal Gear Pachinko stream and nothing else

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

TE QUIERO HAKKA
Towa praises the Cover that he did of her Original song

Damn, she noticed a week after it got posted. The girls really don't know shit when it comes to the boys.

Echo Lyne from V&U debuting now.

New Altare cover soon.

Post Stream - 🎉 I JUST RELEASED A NEW COVER 🎉

Nice. Really looking forward to these girls. Serafi was a huge surprise and these girls look great.

Bear demonstrates the power of pitch correction.....

So basically photoshop but for your voice. What EN has been doing for most of their covers.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This is how Lia's pre-stream chat is going:
20230804_185738.jpgScreenshot_20230804_185648.jpgScreenshot_20230804_185652.jpg

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
time to see if this woman is worth the air she's breathing good at the game.

EDIT: she almost died on mission 1 and took 20 minutes to clear it, even though it takes 10 minutes at most, she died on mission 2 to average ass enemies, she sucks :depressedtako: at least she's having fun.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
What EN has been doing for most of their covers.
It's a standard thing in modern music production at this point, pretty much everyone does it for everything these days.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
TL;DR
I uploaded the karaoke VODs of a Bat, something she didnt like because as she has said before, she is insecure about her voice (even though she isnt bad at all).
Can't belive all that because of 300 views, lol
I watched her a bit on youtube when she was banned on twitch and she gave basic bitch vibes and stopped watching. Imagine being such a cunt :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Takodachi might hold the title of causing the most damage and asshurt over the most inane thing in vtubing.
The thing about Bat is that she holds severe trust issues, from what I got with my poor deduction skills: being shoved away by her family, what went down in Yokomeshi (I miss Little_S so much) and being a hafu in Japan. Also a woman.
Last year I was working 10-12 hours shifts and couldn't watch much, but an anon sent me the VOD for the may karaoke on wvt, archiving is always a good thing.
I get it may activate all her paranoia but she is stupid stubborn, as another member put it, the only way to get better is singing more so she should go through more shock therapy until it doesn't matter anymore.

Speaking of the devil, she's live with Banjo & Kazooie: Jiggies of Time* (Nuinui Quest is tomorrow, sorry) with a new outfit:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia asks her mother her opinions on the mousepad: 'I hope they're waterproof"

Also, Lia: "the wrist goes here"
"I'm sure it does".

For reference, the mousepad:
1691190445399.png

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
time to see if this woman is worth the air she's breathing good at the game.

I watched her being unable to control the camera and eat shit during the prologue of dmcv, take that as you will

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Horo7618

No one in particular
Tidbit from Kiara's members stream that I hadn't heard before: Realistic Kemonomimi for non-kemono characters are banned going forwards in Holo - Kiara wasn't even allowed to add her existing ears to other outfits unless they were made into an accessory rather than live ears. Apparently it was diluting the impact of having actual animal characters or something....

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom