"Don't use tik-tok it's stupid, it's a waste of... everything"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
inb4 its JP only perms
It's EN for sure, just so everyone can watch Mori walk through The Sorrow's river for two and a half hours.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Lumi thing might be somewhat on me. Lumi was talking about Twitch vs Youtube and I mentioned that at least you didn't get banned on Youtube for making a holocaust joke (related to the Neuro-sama thing). Guessing she thought I was one of those "nahzeez" from Pippa's audience and I got a temp-ban. A few weeks later she was talking about the Boston Dynamics dogs and I made a bad dragon joke which got me another temp ban. Sometime after the Floyd thing (I mostly stopped chatting) noticed I got a message that I was permabanned from her Twitch and Im pretty sure I got muted on Youtube. It's whatever but I am assuming that after the Floyd thing my name got brought up on their discord similar to what happened with Henri and certain mods just decided to mute/ban me.

I noticed the Airi thing because I was going to type something in her chat and the text disappeared as I was typing in the chatbox. When i re-typed I noticed i was muted. First time I see something like that happen. It was the first time I had interacted on her channel in about 2 months or so. It's possible a mod had the chat names up and noticed my name at the top of the list (A) and just decided to wipe it.

In a way I get it, I sometimes shitpost a bit too much so it's whatever but the Shiina and Airi and Erina ones are weird to me.
Sorry for your loss man, I know how you feel. THESE INJUSTICES CANNOT STAND! XALABUSSY MUST PAY FOR HIS CRIMES AND INJUSTICES FOR BANNING ME (and Azehara I guess)!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Tidbit from Kiara's members stream that I hadn't heard before: Realistic Kemonomimi for non-kemono characters are banned going forwards in Holo - Kiara wasn't even allowed to add her existing ears to other outfits unless they were made into an accessory rather than live ears. Apparently it was diluting the impact of having actual animal characters or something....
I get it, but also that is pretty fucking lame.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Tidbit from Kiara's members stream that I hadn't heard before: Realistic Kemonomimi for non-kemono characters are banned going forwards in Holo - Kiara wasn't even allowed to add her existing ears to other outfits unless they were made into an accessory rather than live ears. Apparently it was diluting the impact of having actual animal characters or something....
I mean it kinda was. Being a cat girl as part of your character doesn't really matter if 17 others also have cat ears, and while neither of the actual cat girls (Okayu or Botan) seem like to type to care, or complain even if they did care, it kinda does hurt branding. Also harder to make future characters distinct, if anyone can slap on fan made ears then future model artists have to use different (and possibly even more chunni) means to make new characters stand out.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Finally i was so fucking tired of everyone and their mother with cat ears,if it wasnt for Holo giving you the character everyone would be a cat so then we should rename the whole group
7live or Nekolive or some other shit.THANKS GOD

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
The thing about Bat is that she holds severe trust issues, from what I got with my poor deduction skills: being shoved away by her family, what went down in Yokomeshi (I miss Little_S so much) and being a hafu in Japan. Also a woman.
I'm vaguely aware what went down with Yokomeshi, but never really got the whole gist of it

God's Strongest Dragoon

Weak-ass bitches won't even put dismemberment in the games
:botanheadshake:
They have dismemberment in Jedi Survivor but it's severely toned down and done for cinematic purposes. It's very apparent that it isn't done on the fly when you get the "Realistic Damage" option enabled in New Game+. Things die in like 1-3 hits but the dismemberment only happens in cinematic finishers or at obviously designed limb points (oh boy, the leg got cut off in the same way for the 47th time despite my lightsaber never touching that leg).
You have the certified best fixer west of the Atlantic (@Reticule) present on this very forum and you don't even ask him for help? :confusedshuba:
Please don't offer his services, the only type of fixing we'd be seeing would be reminiscent of Professor Pyg from Batman.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru may or may not have had a hand in this decision making.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account

Source

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Finally i was so fucking tired of everyone and their mother with cat ears,if it wasnt for Holo giving you the character everyone would be a cat so then we should rename the whole group
7live or Nekolive or some other shit.THANKS GOD
Took the words right outta my mouth, mate. I'm actually relieved by management's decisions for once.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sorry for your loss man, I know how you feel. THESE INJUSTICES CANNOT STAND! XALABUSSY MUST PAY FOR HIS CRIMES AND INJUSTICES FOR BANNING ME (and Azehara I guess)!
I almost thought Henry joined the forum for a second there

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Meanwhile on Lia's stream

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
"I'm going to beat you harder than your chat with your mousepad"

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The last straw was way back when everyone in gen 1 and 2 got cat ears, like what the fuck, why even have an Okayu?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1691193067180.png
1691193501303.png
1691193095513.png

Kinda funny that orange woman wasnt allowed to do that while Rushia got away with this LOL.But i guess Cover isnt happy with the potential of someone just leaving Holo/Hiring the same artist /and the adding all of the modifications that they did to their characters while in Holo like Mike did.
Her new model for VoiceOre its literally a fusion of Rushia with cat ears and Rushia with pink hair.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 39482View attachment 39484 View attachment 39483
Kinda funny that orange woman wasnt allowed to do that while Rushia got away with this LOL.But i guess Cover isnt happy with the potential of someone just leaving Holo/Hiring the same artist /and the adding all of the modifications that they did to their characters while in Holo like Mike did.
Her new model for VoiceOre its literally a fusion of Rushia with cat ears and Rushia with pink hair.
this is why you don't let the talent design the model, they might be creative but all these bitches have basic bitch taste. Look at idol gen2, all of them kinda blend together in your brain.

Anime Fan

Seems like Airi overdid it with streaming yesterday, she rescheduled Boltgun for tomorrow

archive
But she might do a twitter space later

archive

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom