"Alright! Let's do it fast! For sonic! 'I've been plucking mother pheasants my whole pheasant fucking lif... I'm a mother pheasant plucker, I pluck mother pheasants, I'm the most pleasant motherfucker... aaaugh noOOO!"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Her genmates have same (Erika Byakko x1.5 more) numbers of shorts. But they are 3-4 times behind her in the number of subscribers.:zaionwhatsgoingon:
maybe because she allegedly made mustard gas on her home for years or something idk

her elden ring streams are popular tho iirc

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
She got me banned from grape, mint, henemimi, geega and nina's channels
Wow she was THAT serious about it? kinda cringe.
speaking of Mimi shes trying to make the family tree a circle in CK3

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nebula Slasher

You have to understand, women are really spiteful.
So how many bans are you at now?

Here's a VOD from a couple weeks back where she talks about it. 3:52:39 if the timestamp doesn't work:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Speaking of VReverie. What's with the Cheri Lupina's numbers. From 13 to 40k subscribers in 2 weeks.
https://www.youtube.com/@CheriLupina vivaldi_Z4sFfhpMdO.png

Her genmates have same (Erika Byakko x1.5 more) numbers of shorts. But they are 3-4 times behind her in the number of subscribers.:zaionwhatsgoingon:

It's also worth mentioning (not sure if this is still the case) but she has more memberships than subscribers. If you go to one of her streams and enable gift memberships, you'll likely get one.
One of her shorts also just hit a million views, so maybe Cheri's just has better market penetration.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Here's a VOD from a couple weeks back where she talks about it. 3:52:39 if the timestamp doesn't work:

Holy shit
Serious bans with Moriko or everywwhere? This is the first time bat has banned me, and overall it was the 3rd channel I was banned from.
frist two channels being zentreya for asking him about his voice coach, and froot for asking her about the money.

edit: I'm watching it again because I was laughing too much to pay attention to it, and I'm amazed at how much thought she put into it.
Like, I didnt 'ignore' her messages, I just rarely ever use discord, and I only knew about them because her ban message was "You know what you did, check discord"

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii moved her cover premier early to have an after party.

and mysteriously dottovu moved her patreon stream due to "unforseen circumstances” to tomorrow. kropausechamp.png

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
bug stream :sanasmile:

also posted more art earlier today

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Men, I believe I have found the very seed of evil, the first western vtuber:

Now that's a blast from the past. I remember being a horby proto-weeb looking up pictures of this chick with the 14.4k dial-up modem on the family computer after seeing her on Sci-Fi. I wonder what she's up to now. I don't think I've heard her name in fifteen years or so.

Don't know if I'd call her the first vtuber but she was definitely one of the first micro-celebrities in the weeb niche (though the word "weeb" wouldn't exist for another decade or so).

httn

Hag enthusiast

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I'm rooting for Takodachi now as if she never does a karaoke stream again it will be turbo hilarious

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Nothing can stop the comfy of an Airi stream

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I have determined that @Takodachi is Internet Jesus.

He sacrificed himself so nobody would have to sit through a Bat karaoke ever again.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Has she at all considered the possibility that maybe it genuinely is a split and not just people trying to be funny?
statistically there are enough late voters who will for the joke (and the rest will join in) so it's always the minorities fault hell it happened in the penis explosion trial too. though in that case people let it go and then throw it away when nolan refused to shut up.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Looks like Sleepy started this a bit earlier than scheduled

chihirogumi

Now that's a blast from the past. I remember being a horby proto-weeb looking up pictures of this chick with the 14.4k dial-up modem on the family computer after seeing her on Sci-Fi. I wonder what she's up to now. I don't think I've heard her name in fifteen years or so.

Don't know if I'd call her the first vtuber but she was definitely one of the first micro-celebrities in the weeb niche (though the word "weeb" wouldn't exist for another decade or so).
She played Ulala in Space Channel 5.
spacechannel5.jpg
I miss this series.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tenma's reaction to the end of Jedi Survivor

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

MostlyALurker777

Here's hoping she checks out older SW games. Imagine her reaction to Kyle Katarn the gigachad.
I'd love to see a Kyle Katarn game, but knowing how fucked the star wars IP is at the moment I don't think I'd enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom