"Good day mate! Habbun... ebuleck... sigh havn't hadde brekkie yet! magga won EY! maggajyudon tsun! my shout!"Todoroki Hajime

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I don't know if you guys remember but the new V&U girls are debuting today in less than two hours.

Kalion

:)
She got me banned from grape, mint, henemimi, geega and nina's channels
I'm sure you saw it on stream, but she also said she'll never do a karaoke again as long as that VOD is up.
Broke her with one click of the upload button.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I'm sure you saw it on stream, but she also said she'll never do a karaoke again as long as that VOD is up.
Do you have the clip, I havent been checking her streams.

Even after all she has done to fuck me over, I'm willing to take them down if she just asks.

I'M A NICE GUY :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I'M A NICE GUY
all of my X.jpg

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Damn, imagine getting one guyed that hard. :deztheroom:

Kalion

:)

Even after all she has done to fuck me over, I'm willing to take them down if she just asks.

It was right after the karaoke, in the pre-game zatsu part of a stream. I'll scrub VODs and see if I can find a clip when I'm home.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Wait, i'm so lost in this story of a bat and being banned from several discords. Can we have a tldr of what happened and why the vod is wanted down? How did Takodachi upset vtubers this time? :SelenHAHAhere:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wait, i'm so lost in this story of a bat and being banned from several discords. Can we have a tldr of what happened and why the vod is wanted down? How did Takodachi upset vtubers this time? :SelenHAHAhere:
Takodachi just reuploaded Moriko's karaoke VOD. That's it. That's all he did.

And then she imploded and yelled at him, got marine_laugh.mp4'd and is apparently still mad about it.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Wait, i'm so lost in this story of a bat and being banned from several discords. Can we have a tldr of what happened and why the vod is wanted down?
TL;DR
I uploaded the karaoke VODs of a Bat, something she didnt like because as she has said before, she is insecure about her voice (even though she isnt bad at all).
She yelled me about it in DMs, I replied with JUST THIS

And then she got me banned from her and her group's channels.
1691180225522.png

1691180233077.png

That was almost 3 weeks ago, and hadnt mentioned it because it was such a nothingburger I had completely forgotten about it
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Short

God Damn the Sun

God's Strongest Dragoon

TLDR Bat is insecure about her singing but does karaoke anyways. She warned her community not to upload or she'll ban the person that does but Tako doesn't give a fuck and reuploads not just that karaoke but the other ones she's also done. Bat malds at Tako, only receives a Marine laughing meme in response, so she goes full ban everywhere

Tenma is in her battered wife phase of the stream

Tiny woman. Powerless at her job. Zero dating prospects.

There's a lot of repressed anger in her.
chihuahua syndrome

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Her menhera moments arent even cute, they feel aggressive and malicious.

Tiny woman. Powerless at her job. Zero dating prospects.

There's a lot of repressed anger in her.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
ely forgotten about it

Oh that's what happened, I thought Takodachi threw racial slurs at one or prodded one too much. :SelenHAHAhere:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Men, I believe I have found the very seed of evil, the first western vtuber:

Fun fact: this girl is the American voice actress for Ulala in Space Channel 5. Apparently she actually got the job because of her role in this thing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
TL;DR
I uploaded the karaoke VODs of a Bat, something she didnt like because as she has said before, she is insecure about her voice (even though she isnt bad at all).
She yelled me about it in DMs, I replied with JUST THIS
View attachment 39452

And then she got me banned from her and her group's channels.
View attachment 39450

View attachment 39451

That was almost 3 weeks ago, and hadnt mentioned it because it was such a nothingburger I had completely forgotten about it
I thought it was a jape and a bit she was committing to, but banning you from all her group's channels and refusing to ever do karaoke again is kinda a bitch move, unless I am misreading the situation.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
she seems to shit out shorts every day, Im not even subbed and I see her in my recommended constantly

Riding that shorts train and literally poppin up everywhere.
Her genmates have same (Erika Byakko x1.5 more) numbers of shorts. But they are 3-4 times behind her in the number of subscribers.:zaionwhatsgoingon:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I thought it was a jape and a bit she was committing to, but banning you from all her group's channels and refusing to ever do karaoke again is kinda a bitch move, unless I am misreading the situation.
You have to understand, women are really spiteful.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Her genmates have same (Erika Byakko x1.5 more) numbers of shorts. But they are 3-4 times behind her in the number of subscribers.:zaionwhatsgoingon:
It's also worth mentioning (not sure if this is still the case) but she has more memberships than subscribers. If you go to one of her streams and enable gift memberships, you'll likely get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom