Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Sleepy will be having piano practice!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
pancho doesn't fuck around lmao what boils my piss is that she's the one to get bonked for racist remarks but half the company make italian jokes and no one bats an eye? fuck off
Personally, Italians are my favorite race

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

archieve

Brown Italian recognised as 15 year old by other brown italians, possibly by the muslims :smugpipi:

Panko visiting this website only to see a gaggle of spics and SEAnigs calling her brown.
Panko Judging You.png
pancho doesn't fuck around lmao what boils my piss is that she's the one to get bonked for racist remarks but half the company make italian jokes and no one bats an eye? fuck off
This is how you can tell Italians are white. You are allowed to make fun of them but they aren't allowed to make fun of others.

Men, I believe I have found the very seed of evil, the first western vtuber:

EDIT: Art
Shiori_by_Anonomos_701.jpgshiori_by_GREEDICE.jpgnerissa_by_medefici.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Mococo isn't wrong, Polka's Kickback cover is fire.

The MV is especially GOAT
View attachment 39423

Also, Polka is just GOAT in general. Great oshi choice.
:polkasticks:

Speaking of Kick Back covers, I think that Yugo/Unnämed’s cover is fantastic and is sung with a ton of fervor.

I’ve already shilled Reine’s version here but I’ll post it again because why not.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Mooms Bday stream

Guests will be involved in some capacity.

Full CouncilRyS offcollab pls :takocope:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Eepy piano time

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mococo isn't wrong, Polka's Kickback cover is fire.

The MV is especially GOAT
View attachment 39423

Also, Polka is just GOAT in general. Great oshi choice.
:polkasticks:

I'm also really fond of Persona. It gets me going at the gym every time.

I can still remember how hard it hit when she sang Everblue live for the first time last year. And again when she sang it with Towa this year. In the phrasing of my TVA goat, Poru-chan LOVE.

Watch her flex her vocal cords for a bit courtesy of Watame

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Lumi dropping the secrets to getting your own sad girl

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Speaking of Kick Back covers, I think that Yugo/Unnämed’s cover is fantastic and is sung with a ton of fervor.

I’ve already shilled Reine’s version here but I’ll post it again because why not.

Haven't heard Yugo's before, it definitely is a song that suits them well. Honestly, Reine just knocks most of the covers she does out of the park for many of the same reasons Polka does. Both go pretty crazy with theirs and it pays off for them.

chihirogumi

Anon on /vt/ found out what happened to Vesper and Omega (no word on Magni) vesperno.PNG
1691161658365278.png
The twin dogs were too much for Vesper and his spear!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

archieve

Brown Italian recognised as 15 year old by other brown italians, possibly by the muslims :smugpipi:

It wasn't muslims... because if it was they would've raped her obviously.
Just dropping by to say I appreciate you folks, you're funny (most of the time) and the documentation is really well done, helps dumb curious fucks like myself by a lot. Special thanks to @Empty_Inbox and @Takodachi , I hope Bat have it in her to overcome her menhera and unban you because you're a real one.

For my offerings, Moriko is playing Nuinui Quest, the Megaman inspired Hololive fangame at 7PM EST. She's kinda bad at it so it should be a fun time: twitch.tv/batatvideogames

Chuchubu collab today in Takako's channel at 8PM EST. They're really cute crazy girls so chaos should ensue one or two hours in: twitch.tv/takamuratakako

Nekoragi is playing Stray after it faded away, so if you're into chill content for sleeping around 11PM EST, it should hit just right for your needs: twitch.tv/koragi_ch
lurker love.gif

Stunned But Dumb

OK, maybe I'm uncultured or even stupid but I never even got Panko's frustration with brown italians because I sincerely thought there were no brown italians. The image of an italian person doesn't have a hint of color in my head. I don't know anything about the country but "food tasty" though.

VTuberBobDole

She talked it up like some super influential J-pop veteran, and I'm like "Who's the hell is this?"

Same. Maybe I'm not in the same circles, but she keeps hyping up her special collabs and every time I'm just like - who?

hyped ... up a bit too much

Calli in a nutshell.

So maybe she was traveling to Japan this year more than people knew? I mean, I guess it makes sense of she got real bad jetlag. Since she came back from her break in January she had multiple Japan trips, including the whole month there the first time.

But also, communicate better, woman.

Yep, nearly everyone (I'm sure there are some schizos who would still complain, bc that is how they roll) would have been fine if she just sent a tweet out once a week saying she was travelling or all the travelling was screwing up her already bad health etc. Glad she is back now though and seems to have a lot of energy. Just like old times!

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Just got done watching the new version of HoloEN concert, definitely worth a full rewatch IMO, especially the more dance-focused performance like Bae and Kiara's solo.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Since i was being fucking stupid yesterday

Have this Rin going against her dreaded enemy:mobile ads in 10 minutes

edit:shes heating up sausage rolls in the oven so reconvened for 30 minutes

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Imperator Panko continues her tour of Pippa's house.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She didn't say it before cause she thought it might put pressure on her but Mococo confessed today that Polka is the senpai she admires most. Everblue is her favorite Holo song, Saikyou tic Polka makes her cry every time and she thinks her Kickback cover is so good, she can't listen to the original anymore.
View attachment 39422
Edit: Now in clip form.

I hope she gets to see this asap :sanasmile:

Polka has, at the least, seen their cute drawing they put on Twitter RE: their love for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom