"Don't give me the gun. I don't know how to shoot. I'm Canadian!"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Zephyrianna with our favorite commie with a stream that seems to be dedicated to throwing shade on Tachibana.

How much fucking acreage of headspace does Tachibana occupy in this fucking commie :WHORE!!!:'s head that it's been a while since she broke off from him and she still can't stop talking about him. Fucking move on, bitch. You're like the fucking ex who can't stop projecting about how supposedly good your life is between your posts about your streaming stats and swinging back to shitting on your ex-manager. At this point, even the people who don't even watch or know your brief stint with him know about it.

But eh, it's funnier to think that this whole fuckery it's the reason Pomu had to do that art competition thing, am i right?
0dc.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

hlwldlnf

View attachment 39388View attachment 39389

View attachment 39390
>Our training program catching NDA breakers and leakers and forcing us to fire 66% of our hires means it's working

For a bit of context: Apparently some VTA hires have been caught leaking to some Chinese bad actors.
Again, wasn't there a VTA trainee that was found out to be some chinese vtuber that graduated and the fans got pissed or whatever? I thought I read that somewhere here.

The clipping portion sounds fucking typical asian shit: "Oh, you get to do this clip and have it on the official channel for exposure!". Not so surprising to see when the Selen 4th outfit contest had the outcry of the fanbase demanding some type of monetary compensation and some japanese person in the fanbase said something like "What? You guys expect compensation? That's a culture shock to me.". Asian companies and unpaid labor for exposure on anything official, name a better combo kek.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't think they even have the skills to even able to act as art slaves anyway.

That and generally speaking the VTA talents themselves are cut-off from nijis during their time, so unless those who joined have some knowledge about nijisanji, they probably doesn't do anything that would be remotely connected to nijis anyway, including pomu.

But eh, it's funnier to think that this whole fuckery it's the reason Pomu had to do that art competition thing, am i right?
1691160167899.png

Edit: clock my ass.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Again, wasn't there a VTA trainee that was found out to be some chinese vtuber that graduated and the fans got pissed or whatever? I thought I read that somewhere here.
Yes, its from a post by Scuddle, something2 ex-Bilibili vtuber that graduated and then joined VTA to learn and probably have a chance to debut in Niji. Her face got dropped into one of the VTA twitter announcement regarding the initial indefinite break, which was then subsequently hidden by the account.

Also probably the reason why the twitter post announcing the news of their talent getting booted has its replies locked, in case others decided to just drop the dox again.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
For the longest time she resisted playing KSP, but Ria-chan has finally been broken (might've been broken before, but now is when I'm noticing it in a live stream):

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Noticed there's a lot of JP Vtubers rolling FGO gacha these past few days for some reason. I am advised not to play FGO by FGO players though. There are some Blue Archive players/gacha rollers as well and I also don't play the game. There's Nijisanji's Mashiro but I don't know whether his tastes are good or bad.
JP is entering 8th Anniversary so people is rolling the guaranteed SSR gacha and rolling for Morgan Summer, people trend to exaggerate about FGO, is not horrible but you have to put a little effort to enjoy it and dont fall into gacha despair

Edit: time to shill Nova Aokami FGO streams where she thirst for Gilgamesh

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

These shorts where Marine plays with her Merch are so funny :holohag::hololove:
(Bonus UI)

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Just dropping by to say I appreciate you folks, you're funny (most of the time) and the documentation is really well done, helps dumb curious fucks like myself by a lot. Special thanks to @Empty_Inbox and @Takodachi , I hope Bat have it in her to overcome her menhera and unban you because you're a real one.

For my offerings, Moriko is playing Nuinui Quest, the Megaman inspired Hololive fangame at 7PM EST. She's kinda bad at it so it should be a fun time: twitch.tv/batatvideogames

Chuchubu collab today in Takako's channel at 8PM EST. They're really cute crazy girls so chaos should ensue one or two hours in: twitch.tv/takamuratakako

Nekoragi is playing Stray after it faded away, so if you're into chill content for sleeping around 11PM EST, it should hit just right for your needs: twitch.tv/koragi_ch

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
jelly update: shes singing the shawtys like a melody in my head rendition of snow halation:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

She didn't say it before cause she thought it might put pressure on her but Mococo confessed today that Polka is the senpai she admires most. Everblue is her favorite Holo song, Saikyou tic Polka makes her cry every time and she thinks her Kickback cover is so good, she can't listen to the original anymore.
57104191.jpg
Edit: Now in clip form.

I hope she gets to see this asap :sanasmile:

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
If you met a person and found out that they killed someone, you'd be appalled. If you found out that they killed a dozen people, you'd think this person needs to be mauled by dogs. If you found out they killed 100,000 people, you'd be impressed. It's honestly worth admiring their dedication to being an absolute piece of shit. They're truly innovative in their craft.
>death
>death
>death
>LUNCH
>death
>death
>Afternoon tea
>death
>death
>Quick shower

This is so great

Off-key singing will never not be funny to me, but I enjoy the enthusiasm more.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She didn't say it before cause she thought it might put pressure on her but Mococo confessed today that Polka is the senpai she admires most. Everblue is her favorite Holo song, Saikyou tic Polka makes her cry almost every time and she thinks her Kickback cover is so good, she can't listen to the original anymore.
View attachment 39422
I hope she gets to see this asap :sanasmile:
Mococo isn't wrong, Polka's Kickback cover is fire.

The MV is especially GOAT
foto_no_exif (7).jpg

Also, Polka is just GOAT in general. Great oshi choice.
:polkasticks:

Negzana

Kaela was discussing learning Chinese (Consistent with the fact that she went to a Singaporean uni) and maybe wanting to do a Duolingo stream. As much as I would love it to happen, it won't because I doubt Cover wants to stir bugmen attention.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Only spotted this on holodex, but Axel had a collab with a Thai/English vtuber taking a fortune reading.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Kaela was discussing learning Chinese (Consistent with the fact that she went to a Singaporean uni) and maybe wanting to do a Duolingo stream. As much as I would love it to happen, it won't because I doubt Cover wants to stir bugmen attention.
It would probably be fine. Holo is super popular in Taiwan, so they are still good to appeal to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom