"WOMAN!!! COME!!!"La+ Darknesss

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I think this is kinda known-info, but Calli just confirmed, via info from Kiara, that the girls can only get highlights in their hair, not change haircolors for outfits.
What about Rushia?

1690222437954.png1690222532252.png

Fuck, wrong one.

1690222447282.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ame returns today in an attempt to deny the "I recruited EN3" allegations.

I think this is kinda known-info, but Calli just confirmed, via info from Kiara, that the girls can only get highlights in their hair, not change haircolors for outfits.
It may be foolish yet I choose to keep hoping.
19472813.jpg

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I thought there was a whole thing about her doing that without being given permission to. That was specifically why I thought there was already some precedent about not being able to change hair color. I'd ask her resident simp, but he has been MIA for a while now.
Rrat i heard is that it was changed for technical reasons, mostly because it interfere with green screens, i dont know if the rrat died because of Fauna or because Cover got better tech since she got booted

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Selen released the minecraft NijiEN resource pack to the public

Stunned But Dumb

Oh hey, Gura got nominated for the streamer awards alongside filian and ironmouse. There's also Jaiden and Shxtou. Neat

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Chumbuds, use your powers for good for once, and help Gura beat those normie VTwitchers!

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Oh hey, Gura got nominated for the streamer awards alongside filian and ironmouse. There's also Jaiden and Shxtou. Neat

They put a single Youtube VTuber in there and they picked the one that streamed the absolute least out of all her company. Nice work, retards.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I tought Jaiden Animations was just an animator?

Stunned But Dumb

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
They put a single Youtube VTuber in there and they picked the one that streamed the absolute least out of all her company. Nice work, retards.
Honestly if it's just EN only, I wouldn't give it to anyone in HoloEn. Shoto has been doing more this year. IM isn't undeserving. Neuro deserves to be nominated and win in a landslide, if anyone. Has anyone in HoloEn achieved something this year other than Mori?

That said it better be EN only because if it's not and includes international streamers in other categories then not having Pekora or Korone or Suisei or similar in there is just plain wrong.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Nousagi covering Mysta

"I want you guys to understand...!"
"Chat, you have to understand...!"

Nousagi talks to his chat with a sense of urgency and pompous self-import as if he's relaying some top-secret information that the government is after him for and "they could be here any second and how dare you have the audacity to be this stupid to not realize the self-evident ramifications of these things I'm revealing to you!?"

Even as a chuuba fan, it makes you want to stuff him in a locker and just scream "Hey f@ggot, it's not that important!" through the air holes.

Of course they did. She's perfect for it. Most popular EN Holo who also happens to have streamed the least among the nominees. It shuts up past criticisms about no Holo being nominated but also makes it easier to justify when she doesn't win because of her lack of streaming over the past few months.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
She got a Vtuber model late last year and streams with it somewhat regularly

So basically YouTube kids Vtuber. We've lost already. :Ame-BOO: Nothing beats fucking kids glued to their mommy's Ipad 16 hours a day during Summer.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ok first off not with MY craptop ( not to mention lack of free time) lol and second off I get Murray he's a Vtuber but why me?
because i needed two names for the joke to work Nolan was too obvious If i were to pick a janny i would have to use both and Proctor as a Vtuber is a horrifying thought.

also legit you seem like a decent person whom murry could bounce off.
Hey I mean, do we know why Kiara's in the UK in the first place?
To annul Juna and Rin's marriage clearly.
Ollie is pretty thicc, judging from the accidental facedox that she did on a stream a while ago.
:architect:
shes a zombie shes 100% muscle no brains tho.
I tought Jaiden Animations was just an animator?
they got a model semi recently which is just their youtube avatar but with rigging and animation shes been "in" the vtuber circle for a while now actually she was invited to a "youtube content creators" minecraft server and moved in next door to Buffpup and Ironmouse among others (Sydnap lul).

Serbian Peacemakers

At least it isn't all vshojo and vshojo orbiters this time.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Honestly if it's just EN only, I wouldn't give it to anyone in HoloEn. Shoto has been doing more this year. IM isn't undeserving. Neuro deserves to be nominated and win in a landslide, if anyone. Has anyone in HoloEn achieved something this year other than Mori?

That said it better be EN only because if it's not and includes international streamers in other categories then not having Pekora or Korone or Suisei or similar in there is just plain wrong.
I could get behind Neuro nominated and winning, but the seething by anti-AI tards would be endless.

What significant things have Iron Mouse and Shoto even done this year that they apparently deserve it more than anyone on Youtube?

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI shills the Pancho

Bro @Anime Fan how are you the first one every time impressive dude

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I could get behind Neuro nominated and winning, but the seething by anti-AI tards would be endless.

What, exactly, significant things have Iron Mouse and Shoto even done this year that they apparently deserve it more than anyone on Youtube?
Looking at other categories, it seems they're pulling most everything from 2022. Otherwise what about all those headlines of Pekora being the top female streamer in the world? Or Kobo blowing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom