"Just because I said something factually associated with the country does not mean it's racist"Kyo Kaneko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Ina is tall but likely weights around 80 Lbs.
I'm more impressed that Ollie was able to lift Mumei.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

SomeRando

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Everyone is focusing on the watchalong, but Ollie is busy stealing Mumei.....
View attachment 37426
You've got it all wrong, maybe Ollie knows the butler cafes with the "extra" service and she rented one for le Mumei.

After all Vesper needs to make up just debt to Cover somehow and charging for a good spearing is just smart business sense

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
During the part where she was playing with Kiara a couple hours ago, Calli mentioned getting 24 hour stream tips from an old MMO veteran, who in turn told her to put lip balm on her eyeballs.

I think our man is gonna make it after all.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Why not? Too late, right now, but Kiara has collabed with much smaller chuubas than Rin.
I should have worded it better but yea I mainly meant for this trip, not in general. I'm not sure what Kiara plans to get up to during this trip but Rin's gonna be busy with Shark Week and prefers to schedule collabs a while in advance. I can definitely see something happening down the line and really want it to happen. The banter would go insanely hard.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I should have worded it better but yea I mainly meant for this trip, not in general. I'm not sure what Kiara plans to get up to during this trip but Rin's gonna be busy with Shark Week and prefers to schedule collabs a while in advance. I can definitely see something happening down the line and really want it to happen. The banter would go insanely hard.
Hey I mean, do we know why Kiara's in the UK in the first place?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Yeah, if they were in contact with each other, we'd know. Kiara is not subtle enough to hide collabs, plus she normally interacts with other chuubas on Twitter first and they have not, AFAIK.

foto_no_exif (12).jpg
@La+ de Central Norte's favorite non-Laplus HoloX member is currently drawing with Calli.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
During the part where she was playing with Kiara a couple hours ago, Calli mentioned getting 24 hour stream tips from an old MMO veteran, who in turn told her to put lip balm on her eyeballs.

I think our man is gonna make it after all.
> lip balm on her eyeballs
I'm guessing you think it's Vesper (i hope) but is that code for something?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Speaking of Iroha, she worked with Laplus to create the peak comfort ASMR.

Not sure. She had a stream earlier today but I didn't get to see it.

Maybe @TinyKusa can weigh in or provide another /vt/ summary.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why not? Too late, right now, but Kiara has collabed with much smaller chuubas than Rin.
And you know... the fact that they don't really know each other and have never really interacted publicly... just because you know and like someone doesn't mean everyone does.

Simp

Not sure. She had a stream earlier today but I didn't get to see it.

Maybe @TinyKusa can weigh in or provide another /vt/ summary.

https://www.watermill.org.uk/the-lord-of-the-rings this is the reason. She is going ther with RTM (her ex-roommate)

that you? joking, but i guess some feel the same

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ollie is pretty thicc, judging from the accidental facedox that she did on a stream a while ago.
:architect:
As usual, that was also before she had to start learning to dance, unfortunately for Mr. Brosnan.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Ina is tall but likely weights around 80 Lbs.
I'm more impressed that Ollie was able to lift Mumei.
Has Ollie not been fairly stocky for Indonesian standards from what we’ve seen of her? I mean it is Indonesia which means she’s probably 65-70kg vs the average of like 55-60kg. Still under the average in places like the US where it is around 80kg. The rest of the Anglosphere isn’t far behind either.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I think this is kinda known-info, but Calli just confirmed, via info from Kiara, that the girls can only get highlights in their hair, not change haircolors for outfits.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

What the fuck chat is smoking, japan got the Game Boy light,that came with a backlight, Nintendo never followed because it sucked to many batteries

So many smaller vtubers put Hololive on this weird pedestal not realizing that at debut they're just like you.
I still believe Roca from Idol EN is to OP for that place, Jelly also has the material to be Holo but she is not doing that bad in PC so there is that at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom