General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think the restriction is only about corpo and the identity exposition, because not-Azki can stream as another vtuber and do IRL concerts as an indie idol group.
There are also plenty of holo that stream in their PL, like Kroni and all the holo-ID (who stream with an avatar or facecam).
I see speculation about what Cover allow time and time again in this thread but the reality of the situation is more likely that contract negotiations are a thing, and I'd imagine earlier generations of talents are grandfathered into more lenient contracts than more recent ones, since Cover would have had much less negotiation power several years ago than they do now.

UberSoldat

DN is live, discussing recent happenings

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I see speculation about what Cover allow time and time again in this thread but the reality of the situation is more likely that contract negotiations are a thing, and I'd imagine earlier generations of talents are grandfathered into more lenient contracts than more recent ones, since Cover would have had much less negotiation power several years ago than they do now.
The reality of the situation is that we simply don't know the contract stipulations, nor what the talents themselves feel they want to do outside the Cover umbrella.

Simp

he boss man @Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka you are from this godforsaken place right? Your chance to tell a chuba what to do.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Vaultroom the owners of these big servers just visited Cover.So expect something to happen :D

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Bae and Moom are about to get redpilled on the mermaid question.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Gura eating sand is honestly extremely in character for her

Horo7618

No one in particular
you are from this godforsaken place right? Your chance to tell a chuba what to do.
Really once you've looked at the tourist stuff like she already has what's left? Getting stabbed by chavs? Jellied eels? Soccer hooliganism?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The Twinfoxes are Murray and Scoots.
Ok first off not with MY craptop ( not to mention lack of free time) lol and second off I get Murray he's a Vtuber but why me?
Iroha's Demon Lord cover!

She's also doing a post release Zatsudan talking about it

Juna just revealed she did a cover of that in her karaoke yesterday to be released next weekend
Literal ninja'd

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Bae and Moom are about to get redpilled on the mermaid question.

Moom is showing Bae Ancient Aliens. Bae is showing Moom this. It's a cultural exchange.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Monogata-Rie

She DID sing this one. It says right there.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
A few thoughts. Last I checked, the girls been doing streams or something on patreon in recent months. Nothing crazy, just karaoke and dances. Which I thought was kind of weird, but I guess maybe they needed money in meantime.

2. they got their new idol thing debuting in 2024, where they note on twitter that it'll be their last hoorah at doing idoling. Which that wording seemed interesting to me.

This must be IRL idol stuff, cause they're probably nearing or already in their 30s and wanna do it for one last time before they're kind of too old to be a idol. Also, such a far timeframe away to announce something. However, I'm no expert in promoting a new idol group so I don't know.

3. It is interesting in HoloEn3 trailer there's two girls who look similar and could be sisters. if it was the GGN Sister, are they going to try and do both IRL idol stuff and Vtubing at the same time? Which I mean is possible, Calli does it. Though seems little weird if the GGN sisters are connected to both and announcing at close dates to each other. Then again their idol group was in the works since 2021, which means they been looking into it for years.

4. Also, on my pilgrimage of Oshi depravity
View attachment 37354
, I did find other sisters that did Vtubing together. There was one duo that was close to age sisters that were Filipino but spoke fluent English and did English streams only. I should see if I can find them again and find out if they graduated or not.

5 and lastly...
GOD DON'T TOY WITH ME IN HAVING HOPE. I'M NOT READY TO BECOME A SHILL AGAIN!!!!
View attachment 37362

At first I counted Ally and Sally out of EN3, because I thought it was weird for them to call Amerily their "final chapter as idols" if they were becoming virtual idols at the same time. You are right that IRL idol work has an age cap, so maybe in their minds it's different enough that their phrasing isn't weird.

This is speculation but the most plausible reason to me for such an extended stay at a hospital without outside contact is that she was in a mental hospital. If this is true we will probably never know for sure since it's not socially acceptable to admit to such things.
That would also explain "not life-threatening"; that's not life-threatening in the same way something like cancer is. Regardless of the cause, it's good to see Haachama wants to be back, however long it takes.

Sora is playing Brotato for some reason.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Previously canceled :Katta-Semetic-Content: is now back on the menu boyz

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Moom is showing Bae Ancient Aliens. Bae is showing Moom this. It's a cultural exchange.
At least the mermaid one is a mockumentary, I guess

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Gura eating sand is honestly extremely in character for her

My oshi, everyone. So proud of her. Every single grain of sand she's eaten since young is now one subscriber. Keep eating that sand, Gura!

Horo7618

No one in particular
At least the mermaid one is a mockumentary, I guess
Everyone is focusing on the watchalong, but Ollie is busy stealing Mumei.....
1690216780457.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Local fish is introduced to factorio, gets addicted, and asks for help - rejection! Many such cases:

Fishman: here's a superchat for your birthday, I have to get back to playing League.
Also Fishman: I better learn how to play Factorio to hang out with Jelly again during stream next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom