"What's uhlimunny? (Alimony)"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
What about Pochimaru? She went from young model to adult recently. Plus she stopped using the voice changer and revealed her real voice.
Tbh, her previous model also looked old. Older, actually.

Just flatter.

Certainly never gave off a teenie, yet alone loli vibe.
He must’ve missed when Selen pointed out that Overwatch players love to use gamer words
You're assuming that Dez didn't have voice chat on precisely because he knows this.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So I was looking up Namirin the other day for reasons, and I'm probably late to the party on this compared to the other relevant simps here, but there is way more content of hers out there than I thought (all I did was search her name in youtube to find her channel). Notably a re-uploaded hand/torso cam stream unboxing her silver play button:
1666246839472.png
And some more full streams re-uploaded on another channel, and a clip channel with a video that clearly answers the question, "who is this?" for anyone who doesn't know:

And coincidentally she just put out a new tweet yesterday:
1666248692982.png
Enna health seems to be really bad, its hard to really grasp how serious it is based on Enna dark sense of humor making life threatening situation seems like a joke but really sounds like she doesn't get her life together she is gonna kick the bucket sooner rather than later.
I know I've made this joke somewhere during the one Nijisanji guy's graduation/funeral stream because I wanted to make it during a funny thing and not an actual sad thing, but now I can't find it anywhere, and I didn't know how soon it could become relevant: "Why does Nijisanji call them 'livers' when they are so bad at living? (or having a functioning liver)" :(

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Imagine if Cover lost Blizz perms over this

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Imagine if Cover lost Blizz perms over this
View attachment 3053
On one hand everyone shits on OW2 and Blizzard at this point
OTOH yeah I can see Magni getting at least a firm scolding lmao he went a bit beyond regular malding there

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
On one hand everyone shits on OW2 and Blizzard at this point
OTOH yeah I can see Magni getting at least a firm scolding lmao he went a bit beyond regular malding there
Oh no, his company won't be able to stream such classics like "Heroes of the Storm" or "World of Warcraft: The Real Bad Guy Is Just Around The Corner, For Real This Time, Now Play Flappy Birds To Unlock More Crystal Crack For The Good Guy."

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Heroes of the Storm
Only Blizzard could make the most enjoyable MOBA game on the market, then continually and repeatedly botch everything surrounding it. HOTS genuinely deserved better than it got.

Justice for my nigga Murky, the greatest MOBA character of all time.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Oh no, his company won't be able to stream such classics like "Heroes of the Storm" or "World of Warcraft: The Real Bad Guy Is Just Around The Corner, For Real This Time, Now Play Flappy Birds To Unlock More Crystal Crack For The Good Guy."
Would also mean no more entertaining OW2 streams from Ame and the others though. I might not enjoy Overwatch myself but I like watching the EN and ID girls have fun.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Vesper and Kiara might want to keep the Diablo perms.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Only Blizzard could make the most enjoyable MOBA game on the market, then continually and repeatedly botch everything surrounding it. HOTS genuinely deserved better than it got.

Justice for my nigga Murky, the greatest MOBA character of all time.
The biggest issue was that while it was a lot of fun at first, if you couldn't carry there was nothing you could do to compensate for a bad team. In LoL if you mastered really simple shit and played roles people hated you could swing games and get to higher ranks, in HOTS it quickly started to feel like you were stuck. Which is sad as the mechanics and maps were fun.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Have another spicy IRyS-art as compensation.

Ohhhhh boy. There's an NSFW version of that art, and, uhhhhh...
1666252486161.png
Good ol' YabaIRyS, probably didn't even notice 1666253048113.png ...or maybe she did, you never know 1666253150845.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 3004
Yaxie Lotte went from loli model to ara ara
Also went from wholesome to coombaiter and it seems to have worked for her. That said I like both of her models.

Either Pippa lives in a real shithole, or she must appear like a complete lunatic to all of her neighbors. Probably both though.
She mentioned living in some ghetto area with high crime rate and that the only positive thing about it is that as the crime rate went up her rent would probably go down. Retarded take tbh but Pippa gonna Pip. I would never live in a place where I would fear for my life going out at night or fear having my place broken into if I leave the house.

God it makes me all gooey. Battleship Vtuber when? 🤔
Pippa's 2nd outfit is a Ship-Girl similar to the Kantai Collection girls.

_mature female, {{perfect face}}, mole under eye, lips, red hair, short hair, tomboy, headband...png

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but for any ASMR enjoyers, I can highly recommennd Rene. A nice deeper voice and no "mouth sounds" whatsoever. If I could understand the language, I feel like I'd enjoy her regular streams too. For now though, those two clippers do a good job of clipping the good bits.
My go to ASMR vtuber is Chloe. I often listen to her while im at work. Her model is gorgeous and she usually does sound asmr (so no speaking except maybe a meow here and there).

I come back to find Uruka is still streaming and the first thing I hear her say is that she pees a lot, around 5 times a night. 1. What the fuck? 2. Seiso blue bear is an absolute lie.
Guess you haven't watched her Ring Fit stream.

Clip tax. I am milking the shit out of this stream. Still have 1 more clip I want to do.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
and that the only positive thing about it is that as the crime rate went up her rent would probably go down. Retarded take tbh but Pippa gonna Pip.
No kidding, if crime goes up the rent doesn't go down, they just fill it with government rent subsidized programs like Section 8. Things have gotten so retarded with those programs that Section 8 people can offer more than the going rate in nicer areas, so essentially people working and paying taxes are basically paying into a system that's pricing them out of the market. They are also slowly making it so you legally can't reject someone for just being Section 8 in more areas, so even if you oppose it on an ethical level you're fucked if you want to rent a property.

I would never live in a place where I would fear for my life going out at night or fear having my place broken into if I leave the house.
That too.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
And some more full streams re-uploaded on another channel, and a clip channel with a video that clearly answers the question, "who is this?" for anyone who doesn't know:

Damn, I never really looked into her old content, seems the seeds of yab were there the entire time. I can't tell if she got 'better' (at concealing yab) or 'worse' (yab by volume) in joining Hololive.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Ame streams HotS sometimes when she wants to chill so I would be sad if she couldn't do that any more.

RiverBear

If you told me Luna was a Dragonball Fan, I wouldn't have expected it.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
what, you thought people stream with their pants on?

Shylily said, most of the time she streams basically naked or in underwear, and I'm inclined to belive her.

I wanna see Moona finish Starcraft / SC2.
Just because a multiplayer game makes you mald, doesn't mean the singleplayer games aren't great.

Is the "liked by people you follow" feature mobile only or am I just to retaded for the normal twitter website to find it?

paul

Early Adopter
Chloe also streams Hearthstone these days. Kaela too back in March

Holostars 2nd act is live but I guess the free part is over soon. Tempus, Uproar and Risu, Iofi, Ollie plus Bae are watching it too.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Is the "liked by people you follow" feature mobile only or am I just to retaded for the normal twitter website to find it?
Honestly, I don't know. I stole that image from the replies because it wasn't showing up for me either. I originally found the art by looking at her likes, so I knew she had liked it, but I couldn't figure out how to get that text to appear for myself.

And yeah, Blizzard made good games ~20 years ago, it would suck to lose those.

Seems like the ID+Bae watchalong is mostly/all in Japanese at least for the tiny bit I listened to it, so Tempus is the only English watchalong.
Edit: Holy cow, Oga doing Zetsubou Billy (from Death Note) is actually pretty dang hype: (53:49)

Last edited:

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

If you told me Luna was a Dragonball Fan, I wouldn't have expected it.

Luna is kinda like a reverse Selen. While Selen is a tomboyish girl with a girly streak, Luna is a girly girl with a tomboyish streak.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom