"L O L N O"HoloEN Ouija board

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Uh oh, he called [COWBOY CHARACTER] Mcree, it's over.
Muted, reported, deplatformed, cancelled, called the cops, called the national guard, shitposted on reddit, started a gofundme to gather money for legal fees.
This (does not) sounds like a normal Pippa stream.
View attachment 3019
Neon Genesis Pippangelion 5.0: You Can (Not) Sperg Out
It was at this exact moment I realized that most our jokes about Pippa's mental condition were never jokes after all.

Meanwhile, the loud zombie has recently realeased the "episode zero" of Radiollie, which seems to be something similar to Asacoco and Ame in the A.M. One noteworthy moment was when Ollie nearly admitted that management is making her play the birthday merch announcement on stream despite the fact it's been unavaiable for over a week now. She also took a page out of Sana's book and decided to make a horoscope segment based on pantsu's color. How can one girl be so unapologetically thirsty, I'll never know.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
My go to ASMR vtuber is Chloe. I often listen to her while im at work. Her model is gorgeous and she usually does sound asmr (so no speaking except maybe a meow here and there).
Sir thats a dude or at least that's the general consensus in the jp side and vt, but im sure its just an anti joke because of the voice changer, funny enough he/she also does ear licking and some horny fucks on vt love him/her for it, he/she has a second channel for the archives
I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but for any ASMR enjoyers, I can highly recommennd Rene. A nice deeper voice and no "mouth sounds" whatsoever. If I could understand the language, I feel like I'd enjoy her regular streams too. For now though, those two clippers do a good job of clipping the good bits.
I love okayu's asmr, the public ones are clean save for one so there is no mouth stuff.
Rene has an amazing voice for it and i do like she also keeps them clean.
Ayamy (mel's artist) has some really good ones and doesn't do mouth stuff (as far as im aware of).
Lamy is the last one i listen to but i dont know if she will keep the archives public.

I'm not sure where the info originated from, but Chloe is apparently a babiniku. Not a tranny and not hiding anything, but openly a man just using a female avatar because it's more appealing. That's been the word about town for a while now. The streams are a banger regardless. Both the quality of the model and the ASMR itself.
Yeah i looked around and all i found was an NSFW asmr page and a lot of the japanese coments were saying the same.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Sir thats a dude or at least that's the general consensus in the jp side and vt, but im sure its just an anti joke because of the voice changer, funny enough he/she also does ear licking and some horny fucks on vt love him/her for it, he/she has a second channel for the archives
I'm not sure where the info originated from, but Chloe is apparently a babiniku. Not a tranny and not hiding anything, but openly a man just using a female avatar because it's more appealing. That's been the word about town for a while now. The streams are a banger regardless. Both the quality of the model and the ASMR itself.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Ollie nearly admitted that management is making her play the birthday merch announcement on stream despite the fact it's been unavaiable for over a week now
You don't happen to have a timestamp?

Also if aynone who understands japanese is looking for a morning news type show, Koyori does one regularly.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I am unable to download the Twitter space but someone grabbed it.

Note to self to copy space URL while it is live.
I used this for the initial failed stream and it worked:

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
A few points I found interesting in the Holostars 2nd Act

1666263672511.png
From left to right: Rikka, Aruran, Izuru, Miyabi
I don't think Aruran knows how to play drums. Chances are that his model was being controlled by someone else. You could only hear Izuru's voice during this section, so maybe all the other models other than his were also being controlled by third-parties.

Of note:
  • Uproar(?) has a collab with clothing brand Kangol
  • Aruran will be getting a "new form", no date given. Probably refers to a new 3d outfit/model whatever it's called.
  • Uproar 3D Live announced, no date given
  • Ambiguous "New Project" for HoloStars was announced

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Achan is going to start her own version of Holotalk it seems but focusing on ID and EN members.

And looks like Capcom has Fubuki and Kiori officially mirror-casting their upcoming showcase stream later. They've definitely made quite the turnaround after originally Content Striking them and being responsible for 100s of videos dissapearing. I much prefer this, but I do wish they would allow them to unprivate their old Capcom game streams.

1666265900069.png

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Sir thats a dudeor at least that's the general consensus in the jp side and vt, but im sure its just an anti joke because of the voice changer, funny enough he/she also does ear licking and some horny fucks on vt love him/her for it, he/she has a second channel for the archives

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
You don't happen to have a timestamp?

Also if aynone who understands japanese is looking for a morning news type show, Koyori does one regularly.
Koyori puts up DeepL slides and there is also a dedicated Asakoyo clipper. Apparently Koyori recently featured the Detective Diaries animation.

Achan is going to start her own version of Holotalk it seems but focusing on ID and EN members.

The last time the idea of a JP Holotalk came up on the homeland, I wanted it but didn't think any of the JP Holos could host it. Ssg A-chan.

Some homeland musings. There were a few users in the homeland thread who were proficient/fluent in moon. If they've posted here, I can't recognise them. I'd be glad if they posted or lurked.

Which is to say, is there a translator in the house?
1666267459295.png

From Sakamata's waiting room.
1666267565956.png
Original title is 【仮サムネ】配信予定【沙花叉クロヱ/ホロライブ】.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
So I was looking up Namirin the other day for reasons, and I'm probably late to the party on this compared to the other relevant simps here, but there is way more content of hers out there than I thought (all I did was search her name in youtube to find her channel). Notably a re-uploaded hand/torso cam stream unboxing her silver play button:
View attachment 3049
And some more full streams re-uploaded on another channel, and a clip channel with a video that clearly answers the question, "who is this?" for anyone who doesn't know:

And coincidentally she just put out a new tweet yesterday:
View attachment 3050

Just an FYI there is a 160gb archive of her streams on nyaa here. It's missing about 20 or so streams.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pacify her -melanie martinez
She sang uncensored payphone based - maroon 5
Bad romance - lady Gaga
When the party is over - Billie eilish
lovely - Billie eilish
Enemy - imagine dragons
Adele - rolling in the deep
Toxic - Britney spears (covered by Melanie Martinez)
Wake me up when September (October) ends - Green Day
Tag you're it - Melanie Martinez
Copycat - Billie eilish
Rickroll
I'm not angry anymore - Paramore
You are the only exception - Paramore

Encore
Rape me(grape) - Nirvana
Glimpse of Us - Joji
About a girl - nirvana
Creep uncensored - Radiohead
archive

Since this post might be rendered obsolete soon have past life panko singing fly me to the moon
View attachment 2908

Updated with an archive of the karaoke for as long as YouTube lets it stay up

Shiina just dropped info that they've been assuring Pippa that's it ok that she has a special rules set apart from everyone else and that they don't resent her for it.

That's good to know happy to hear they are helping her out with her fears
Does Axel drop stories like this often? Maybe I should watch him more. Also
WTF

When tempus debuted there was a semi serious rule that Axel was banned from telling stories

Video unavailable context pls

Also greetings from page 400 recap of the last 50 pages coming soon

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

MeteorImpact

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Once science manages to combine Miko's pronunciation and Chloe's handwriting into one being, we'll summon God upon the Tower of Babel once more.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Late but Gems Company's Mizushina Aoi utawaku collab with AZKi is currently happening.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Seems like the ID+Bae watchalong is mostly/all in Japanese at least for the tiny bit I listened to it, so Tempus is the only English watchalong.
Edit: Holy cow, Oga doing Zetsubou Billy (from Death Note) is actually pretty dang hype: (53:49)

Dude who just watched the whole live concert here and I must say it really worths your money well, a step up from the previous live for sure
it's also worth noting that this is the first time Oga attempted to sing screamo-rock stuff and he hits it Really well, and this is coming from someone who kept saying he's the weakest singer out of all holostars.
Also, small note on Izuru's solo part is that the holostars band stuff is something he'd been wanting to do for a while so it's nice seeing he could make it into reality in this live.

Looking forward to the Uproar 3D and Arurandeisu's new stuff! (iirc Aru-san will be having a post-concert talk later too and will possibly talk about his announcement more there)
Uproar(?) has a collab with clothing brand Kangol
Holostars as a whole (not sure about EN though) will be getting it as well to clarify, Uproar is appointed as the first batch for now

Which is to say, is there a translator in the house?
I'm sorry but I don't speak orcalingo
stream titled literally translated to "stream name TBA" though

EDIT:
I don't think Aruran knows how to play drums. Chances are that his model was being controlled by someone else. You could only hear Izuru's voice during this section, so maybe all the other models other than his were also being controlled by third-parties.
From the current Aru-san stream right now, he apparently confirmed that they actually played the whole instrument during this section

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Very cute PomuTori art

This artist have several art-modes, and he switches between them rapidly:

Speaking of surprised no Kronii among those

There were plenty of maid Kroiies, I just didn't pick them lol

Speaking of which, Holoctober still going strong, Day 18 Elf
I know it is 20th already

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Yagoo talking about his chosen children's concert.

TL:
I cried a little at the start. It felt like I was there, and I was so moved by everyone's growth and hard work!
To all the fans who have been supporting us, to all the creators who have been supporting us, and to all the staff, please continue to support us!

paul

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom