"You know what I did? I would drag my friends into a discord call, and I'd be like 'watch me play!' and then listen to me commentate nghuenhueHueHUEHUAHUAHuah!!!"Dokibird

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
In which a dog bullies scaredy cats

Haachama talked about the message she sent for Kson's anniversary.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
eyo

FUCK whyd it show the parent tweet

AmpleChip

Video from Nene's roommate eating pancakes premiering now.

How can she be this cute bros?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh my fucking Christ alive, Mikeneko is apparently starting shit with Delutaya now.

1666276538818.png
1666276563336.png
1666276581317.png
1666276602001.png

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I found a picture of Suisei during her time in Wisconsin, during the early 90s. Such a kind lady with a bright future ahead of her.

Made it with AI again.

tmpljh4wabc.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh my fucking Christ alive, Mikeneko is apparently starting shit with Delutaya now.

Hope we can get a non-MTL version of this, but it seems like MikeRushiZuna is claiming Delutaya was shit-talking her and she has some kind of proof? Don't see what she woukd have to gain from that, as she seems totally unrelated. If this is BS, then at least we know Mike really does belong in VShojo.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Despite the risk of being late:

Took a glance at /vt/, slow day, and saw that there was something between Delu and mikeneko, anyone got more info about that because I tried to read the thread and there wasnt much info other than the usual faggotry.

Edit: Woops should have refreshed.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Hope we can get a non-MTL version of this, but it seems like MikeRushiZuna is claiming Delutaya was shit-talking her and she has some kind of proof? Don't see what she woukd have to gain from that, as she seems totally unrelated. If this is BS, then at least we know Mike really does belong in VShojo.
Wonder if Silver, Froot, Nyanners and Veibae will bother translating their coworkers tweets and dogpile on them like they all did with Nux

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

Jesus Christ I hope this isn't true, because if it is that would mean Mikeneko is even more of a retard than I already thought.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
axe, saw, whatever by @Yozora1902.jpg

Whatever it takes to get the job done

poyochita by @HydraEXP.jpg

Very related

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Does Axel drop stories like this often? Maybe I should watch him more. Also
WTF

I'm late but yes, Axel's solo sessions are like one third of (usually) light malding about shit that is usually his own fault, one third generally positive vibes where he is having fun and enjoying himself because Axel is for the most part a positive guy, and one third him telling a story about something that at least one becomes some kind of joke or meme for a little bit within his community. It varies stream to stream by the game itself how much he talks, but Axel is like the underground second zatsu guy of Tempus after Vesper. Axel talks a lot in his streams, just he's genuinely dumb sometimes about games and general knowledge so how good the conversation is can be a bit of a personal taste of how much denseness you can stand.

Axel has a lot of stories, such as his favorite teacher story where he had this super nice teacher who taught all the "troubled youth" at his school which counted him and some smartass went "Why do you give a fuck about these people? They're failures." and apparently she came to class crying after that and so Axel and his classmates pulled that little fucker out of classroom and forced him to apologize.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Sir thats a dude or at least that's the general consensus in the jp side and vt, but im sure its just an anti joke because of the voice changer, funny enough he/she also does ear licking and some horny fucks on vt love him/her for it, he/she has a second channel for the archives
Its a possibility. Don't really care to be hoenst. Don't think I have ever heard the voice other than the random "meows" during the ASMR.

Holostars as a whole (not sure about EN though) will be getting it as well to clarify, Uproar is appointed as the first batch for now
NA is usually excluded from these type of brand deals.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

>Winnie the Poo in the corner

Xi in shambles.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Jesus, i would be suprised if the holomem that only had like 4 streams total before graduation, apparenlty has some form of tism, and hasnt interacted with the company in god knows how long was wierdly talking shit behind her back

Stranger things have happend but its such a bizzare thing to say when theres seemingly no open interactions or even mentions of each other either before or after they each left/got kicked out of HL

kestraline

Early Adopter

Moe Halloween outfit reveal.

AmpleChip

Jesus, i would be suprised if the holomem that only had like 4 streams total before graduation, apparenlty has some form of tism, and hasnt interacted with the company in god knows how long was wierdly talking shit behind her back

Stranger things have happend but its such a bizzare thing to say when theres seemingly no open interactions or even mentions of each other either before or after they each left/got kicked out of HL
Chances are it's mikeneko being retarded. She sees antis everywhere and has an ego more fragile than the Russian front line in Northern Ukraine. Vagueposting about delta when she knows her simps will attack her, and then blocking delta on twitter without providing any proof to her claims, is right up her alley.
I cannot see delta being in the wrong here.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Filtermachines son. They enlarge eyes and flatten out any facial imperfections, zits or unwanted jowls.

Did anyone save Uruka's coffee stream? Asking for a friend.

akari-chan

VShojofication in its purest form, everyone.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

handcam with Vox, but wtf is that title and thumbnail

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom