"If evil why hot?"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Axel proving to be poison for the Unicorn mental state, in the collab with holofemoids freely distributing nut.
This is even better because by Unicorn status Axel is probably a fucking alpha giga jerk Chad who probably had sex with every woman in high school because of his high school stories regarding women. Therefore he will RUIN all Holowomen forever with his Chad AIDS that he very much has from having so much sex!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is even better because by Unicorn status Axel is probably a fucking alpha giga jerk Chad who probably had sex with every woman in high school because of his high school stories regarding women. Therefore he will RUIN all Holowomen forever with his Chad AIDS that he very much has from having so much sex!
Maybe some of them would be less menhera if they did get some dick. Well, except for Noel I guess, Axel isn't her brother after all.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
There's a low risk of reflection, but I'm still watching

View attachment 3041

Well dip me in hot sauce

View attachment 3043
I mean she already posted her thighs on twitter. She legit looks like a stickbug with how skinny she is

what, you thought people stream with their pants on?
I mean, at least she's not a hamplanet. I much prefer a woman being skinny vs being a braphog. She does need some more meat on her bones though. It seems like a lot of vtubers don't eat much surprisingly. You would expect more to be obese due to having a sedentary lifestyle.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I mean, at least she's not a hamplanet. I much prefer a woman being skinny vs being a braphog. She does need some more meat on her bones though. It seems like a lot of vtubers don't eat much surprisingly. You would expect more to be obese due to having a sedentary lifestyle.
Depression and body image issues are a hella of a diet pan.

That just reminded me i just got this clip recommended and dont think it was discussed here

Enna health seems to be really bad, its hard to really grasp how serious it is based on Enna dark sense of humor making life threatening situation seems like a joke but really sounds like she doesn't get her life together she is gonna kick the bucket sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Keep in mind that I cannot vouch for the quality of this person. This was just a Google search to see if any existed at all

Yeah no worries. Unfortunately the design is very boring. It's hard to call it ship related at all tbh. Very much a stretch. The tail isn't even an anchor. 😴

Any potential Vtubers out there reading this thread, Battleship is still on the table and it's an under-served market! 😭

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh god Uruka put ketchup in Nasa's coffee. Take notes Kirschey.

Also, why is she wearing a mask? Worried about reflection?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

When you live in a semi-vegetative state you develop the ability to photosynthesize to compensate. A spritz bottle of water and a UV lamp can supplement your meal plan.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
When you live in a semi-vegetative state you develop the ability to photosynthesize to compensate. A spritz bottle of water and a UV lamp can supplement your meal plan.

Sounds like it would lead to mold...

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Somehow this co-op Astroneer turned into a Magni Vs Ame space race lol. Vesper is just resource gathering like no tomorrow and Magni figuring out how to build everything.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Somehow this co-op Astroneer turned into a Magni Vs Ame space race lol. Vesper is just resource gathering like no tomorrow and Magni figuring out how to build everything.
Meanwhile, Axel is making rock dicks in the middle of the main base.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Meanwhile, Axel is making rock dicks in the middle of the main base.

What are you talking about, it's a neo armstrong cyclone jet armstrong cannon. Don't be weird.

This is just after he started talking about filling holes around the girls' base though.

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Anyone know why Vesper is playing Astroneer with the others but not streaming? Just arrived and watching Magni's POV.

I have been meaning to talk about this but had been to lazy I also had this clipping channel
recommended to me a lot, he seems to be dedicated to 774 and other small corpos that clip of Hira talking about kissing her sister when semi viral and now she has a decent chunk of English people in her subscribers, I also encourage people to check other of the 774 girls clips since they also seem interesting they seem to be kinda yabe and sorta on the side of lewd humors but not extremenly and have some pretty interesting stories, the only thing I knew about animare before this they are the group that all fucked Roberu (even the one that haven't met him) and their mother too.

This 2 clips have been my favorites:

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but for any ASMR enjoyers, I can highly recommennd Rene. A nice deeper voice and no "mouth sounds" whatsoever. If I could understand the language, I feel like I'd enjoy her regular streams too. For now though, those two clippers do a good job of clipping the good bits.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Anyone know why Vesper is playing Astroneer with the others but not streaming? Just arrived and watching Magni's POV.
Kobo was meant to play, but she's still got the coof so Vesper is taking her place.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It seems like a lot of vtubers don't eat much surprisingly. You would expect more to be obese due to having a sedentary lifestyle.
That's been a weird thread I've been noticing going down this forsaken rabbit hole. Though I suppose maybe that just means this space is a gold mine for prime real estate
Pierce_Brosnan_The_Architect.jpg

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
FfWiYNuVQAAhhBK

Miss Oumiya Emma has unarchived EN Karaoke this morning, but unfortunately I have work related duty at this time. Is she popular enough to have an archiver or should I make peace with missing it now? 🤔

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I come back to find Uruka is still streaming and the first thing I hear her say is that she pees a lot, around 5 times a night. 1. What the fuck? 2. Seiso blue bear is an absolute lie.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Reminds me of this clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom