"WOMAN!!! COME!!!"La+ Darknesss

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehk

Grimmi streaming just started a little bit ago, not sure what she's going to be doing.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You're right, it's called a vagina and inferior upper body strength
That and probably what Josh says, growing up for women is dealing with the reality that they're desired by men, whereas as a male you get little attention.

I don't believe Pippa does hard drugs, but I definitely believe she snorted 5 Pixie sticks before this space.
Those aren't sniffles, they're the long term effects of being a Snortkin.

WTF is a gun safe?
That thing I claim to have so that the po-po doesn't bother me about owning a bunch of guns. Just throw a trigger lock on it or don't and leave those snake lock things in a pile somewhere, then claim you had just taken them all off to clean your guns if anyone asks.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
That thing I claim to have so that the po-po doesn't bother me about owning a bunch of guns. Just throw a trigger lock on it or don't and leave those snake lock things in a pile somewhere, then claim you had just taken them all off to clean your guns if anyone asks.
You live in a strange place my man. Nobody has ever asked about my guns, it's just assumed you have them.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
WTF is a gun safe?
It's a feeble plastic case you lock your weapons in. The shittiest ones are exclusively for handguns, they require little to no effort to jitter and force open. Just watch The Lockpicking Lawyer have a go at any of them.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Orihime is self-doxx posting. Though I don't think it's her first time.

Picture version for archive.
unknown.png

Edit: Also they're in NYC, Scarra is a tourist, Ori lives there. Which actually explains a lot from some of Ori's past streams where she hints at her RL or talks about work and commute.

Last edited:

RiverBear

Niji participated in Japan's "National Advertisement Day Project" where they make ads celebrating the good points of their "rivals"
And they make one of SKE48 aka AKB48's sister group

Not an idol company btw

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orihime is doxx posting. Though I don't think it's her first time.

Picture version for archive.
unknown.png

Doxxing who exactly? Everyone already knows what scarra looks like; dude was a pro in the LOL league

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
It's a feeble plastic case you lock your weapons in. The shittiest ones are exclusively for handguns, they require little to no effort to jitter and force open. Just watch The Lockpicking Lawyer have a go at any of them.
Oh, that was just a joke. The only guns safes worth the time are the ones so heavy it's like trying to move an ATM machine.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's so silly, they aren't going to restrict printers, you can always crack tech, they'll just inject things like Stuxnet to fuck anyone who tries to print anything. Then it doesn't matter who makes the printer if all the software is corrupt.

You live in a strange place my man. Nobody has ever asked about my guns, it's just assumed you have them.
It's a libertarian/red area in a blue hellhole, but I know my rights and if you have any means you can do rather well. I'm always amazed how half the people I know loves guns and own a ton, and the other half are horrified by the idea of an AR-15, hell I own one just because they find it so strange. Even went for a Sporter 2.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Lol, lmao even. All the malding in the world for Silver 3
file(112).png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh, that was just a joke. The only guns safes worth the time are the ones so heavy it's like trying to move an ATM machine.
It's not a joke. Worked for a [job where you need to carry a gun sometimes] company and every location that had you carry a gun had it in one of those sub $100 shitbox mini-safes that anyone could carry off if they wanted to. pic related but even smaller and shittier

1666232806623.png

It's because the game is a busted piece of shit and doesn't really let you place above gold. Pro players got placed around Gold 3, so average joes, or above average players can at best hope for high silver.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
It's not a joke. Worked for a [job where you need to carry a gun sometimes] company and every location that had you carry a gun had it in one of those sub $100 shitbox mini-safes that anyone could carry off if they wanted to. pic related but even smaller and shittier

View attachment 3034
Oh, not that. I 100% believe you. I was joking about not knowing what a gun safe is... And that's the most I've ever posted about gun safes.

I also watch the lock picking lawyer. He's basically made me paranoid about everything.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
View attachment 3033
Frankly this isn't terrible as you can't really get very high just off placements. Though Magni immediately went, "I proved I'm cracked at the game, I'm never playing this game again without coop, goodbye!" out of salt from his Overwatch experience.

I also saw Vesper in chat a few times just laughing at Dez's salt.

Immediately after this he raided Altare with no outro and chat just spammed "Silver 3 raid", too bad Altare wasn't paying attention to that.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
dear godzilla
i cannot stand twitter for more than 5 minutes
please archive

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Can you really claim to be a gun owner if you don't own a Triple 16" mount?

1200px-USS_South_Dakota_%28BB-57%29_at_Scapa_Flow%2C_1943.jpg

God it makes me all gooey. Battleship Vtuber when? 🤔

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
dear godzilla
i cannot stand twitter for more than 5 minutes
please archive
OBS is not liking Twatter tonight, but she's running the record function on her end.
I'll rip an MP3 of it later.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
WTF is a gun safe?
I’m late to the joke, but…
It’s something you buy when you want to make sure your guns aren’t readily accessible when you need them.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Oh, not that. I 100% believe you. I was joking about not knowing what a gun safe is... And that's the most I've ever posted about gun safes.

I also watch the lock picking lawyer. He's basically made me paranoid about everything.
If you like his content check out the old Defcon talks, especially the physical pen-test guys. Half the time they just walk up and ask to be let in and it works, but the amount of shit that uses a key that has an easily searched up code in some regulation manual is retarded.

It's also funny because one guy managed to exploit the GDPR thing they have in EU that's supposed to protect privacy and tested it with his wife's info to get all of her sensitive data that would allow him to not only commit identity fraud easily but also just access all of her bank accounts, and he used the jankiest methods of faking being her that he could imagine. He tried to use the same tactics on a couple USA companies to see what would happen and they told him to fuck off until he came back with real proof of his identity because they didn't have to care about government regulation on that end.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm glad to have Pippa back, even if it's in Twitter space, but apart from a bit of fedposting it was a pretty boring stream. The problem with member call-ins is that most call-in people don't know how to give exciting content even if they're not completely retarded, and Pippa is used to video streaming rather than radio. Let's hope she's a bit more used to the format and maybe has a topic of interest when she does her next twitter hangout.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom