I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
These people sound exactly like I thought they would in my mind.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
These people sound exactly like I thought they would in my mind.
Imagine, you finally get to talk to your oshi and all you can tell her is you're in Bronze league in some clone game.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
No Pippa stream tonight so I considered watching Magni possibly call other players a hard R. But it's still boring ass Overwatch. Guess I'll listen to Pippa's radio show where there's guaranteed to be a hard R said.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Imagine, you finally get to talk to your oshi and all you can tell her is you're in Bronze league in some clone game.
Well, you also can't tell her that you're Silver ranked in Overwatch 2 because she hates the game, since they nerfed Bastion.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
There's been a Hololive mod for Vampire Survivors for a while. Why the Holos didn't bother using it is likely a permissions thing. I'd chalk Tempus being able to use it as those mod perms finally clearing but way after the Vampire Survivors meta for the girl Holos have passed.
It isn't a mod, it is a really small stream overlay they got from a sprite artist. You can still see it while he's messing around in the shop too.

Have they tried modding these sprites into HoloCure?
I'd presume it is harder then that because HoloCure's characters actually have development into them because of the special weapon, their cooldown ultimate, and the 3 passives. It isn't like VS where the characters are just some stat tweaks pretty much so you could make the sprite anything pretty much.

Now is this really the right game to play before a collab Magni?
idk
Axel talked about it in his Vampire Survivors stream, I believe his second one, but he was going to try to talk Magni out of joining the coming collab to rest his voice so he can sing during his birthday stream without regretting missing it later.

Magni then pisses Axel's gift of resting his voice away by playing Overwatch 2 and malding his voice out, very smart Mag.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
This (does not) sounds like a normal Pippa stream.
7caoB45zi.jpeg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Axel talked about it in his Vampire Survivors stream, I believe his second one, but he was going to try to talk Magni out of joining the coming collab to rest his voice so he can sing during his birthday stream without regretting missing it later.
I didn’t check what the collab is, but there is now precedent for not-full full Tempus collabs due to Wheel of Tempus :unsure:

Edit: oh yeah, astroneer. And then the holostars watchalong later on is just Tempus. (There’s actually like 3 watchalong streams)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She's really freaking out about getting COVID that she's causing her body pain due to anxiety. Just calm down rabbit, you're fine.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I was expecting gamer words, not this boring shit.
Edit: Maybe I should call-in and explain how to use Adobe After Effects in the most dry monotone voice possible.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This Roger guy sounds like a special fella.

She's really freaking out about getting COVID that she's causing her body pain due to anxiety. Just calm down rabbit, you're fine.
It's amazing how freaked out about it she is. I blame Mr. Medicare.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I was expecting gamer words, not this boring shit.
She's got too mainstream now. The normie autists outweigh the autists that say Yamanba every 5 minutes. At least say retard you fags.

When did nigga with a hard r get censored?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
This guy talks too much, kick him alreadyyyyyy

Spergatory