"I like ASS X I like EARTH O"La+ Darknesss

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I guess Magni is truly Wilhelm Dafoe green goblin on the inside, all the time.
He really needs his copium.
This is the most I've ever heard him mald. But I can't blame him. It is Overwatch afterall.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I can't believe Magni is the angriest man in Hololive. Genuinely the angriest I've ever heard one of them get. And it's that Asian LoL player rage, where it's not screaming, it's just genuine fucking fury.
He's legit angry right now lol. Called the game dog shit several times and says he doesn't care if he loses the perms for everyone. Overwatch is cancer.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
A few months late, but I was watching some of 8bitdrummer Hololive drum covers and stumbled on this one. I don't really remember seeing it around the time of her graduation.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Overwatch is cancer.
I even like the game, but playing ranked is like taking a sledgehammer to your balls, repeatedly, for hours at a time.

Uh oh, he called [COWBOY CHARACTER] Mcree, it's over.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Anyone else getting the same error?
404.jpg

PekoWick

Lui is taking a page out of the Council and Baewatch books doing a host club where all the boys are variations of herself genderbent as different tropes. Happening on the 24th for those godless-heathens that are interested, like me.

View attachment 2974
I don't think host club is council/baewatch idea. I remember 3rd gen, kanata, towa, kanata and mel doing host club before.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
View attachment 3004
Yaxie Lotte went from loli model to ara ara

Another one I'd like to look into, but uh...

4-days ago, did we miss a menhera meltdown? Unless I'm missing something and this is the wrong lady? Also both of her Youtube's seem dead.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I even like the game, but playing ranked is like taking a sledgehammer to your balls, repeatedly, for hours at a time.

Uh oh, he called [COWBOY CHARACTER] Mcree, it's over.
I think it was a Twitch Apex stream a few days ago but Regis, Vesper, and Magni we’re talking about calling him ‘McREEEEEE’. Regis also does not like OW2, but I think that has been covered here already.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Now is this really the right game to play before a collab Magni?
idk

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

No Pippa stream but it looks like she is doing a twitterspace. Maybe she'll have some interesting guests like that one time she spoke with Merryweather.

Damn it, not again! What's a Twitterspace?

Pippa is very very angry. Take care of your ankles.

Wonder if she got scammed? :unsure:
Or she's just pissed at whoever made her motherboard.

Poor Yabbit, I'd fix her... PC if I could, but it's too far away. I wonder what company she went with?

That's what you fucking get for not building your own you moldy fool!
I'm surprised she doesn't, she seems to have a basic enough grasp on technology that would enable her to. Though this is also why I hate the lack of debug clocks on modern motherboards, as it makes it so much harder to figure out what's causing the issue. Though considering the delays, I'm going to guess her GPU shit the bed and whatever burnt it out kept the motherboard from turning on at all. I've had to unplug a card before thinking the CPU or something died, and when I did everything else booted without an issue.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm surprised she doesn't, she seems to have a basic enough grasp on technology that would enable her to. Though this is also why I hate the lack of debug clocks on modern motherboards, as it makes it so much harder to figure out what's causing the issue. Though considering the delays, I'm going to guess her GPU shit the bed and whatever burnt it out kept the motherboard from turning on at all. I've had to unplug a card before thinking the CPU or something died, and when I did everything else booted without an issue.
If I had to guess, Chinesium PSU zapped the motherboard, possibly the GPU too, and the prebuilt company won't cover warranty because she probably opened the computer to put in new hard drive or something.

RiverBear

Another one I'd like to look into, but uh...

4-days ago, did we miss a menhera meltdown? Unless I'm missing something and this is the wrong lady? Also both of her Youtube's seem dead.

Someone posted about it on the Farms. Her fansly (e-wallet) thingy got hacked, she lost $$$$ and she's selling everything to be able to pay the bills/she lost interest after losing that much money.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If I had to guess, Chinesium PSU zapped the motherboard, possibly the GPU too, and the prebuilt company won't cover warranty because she probably opened the computer to put in new hard drive or something.
I don't know, it sounds like it's just being repaired and not a dispute about warranty. Probably just got brought in, she told them it was the motherboard, so they ordered one without testing the thing, and when they got it in and swapped it out they realized it was something else and now they have to order new shit or whatever. Moral of the story is, never trust what the customer knows it is and just test it, as it's really not that hard to see which component is broken when you have the computer in hand.

Also, have a dummy hard drive with an OS you can put in the computer so that the creepers at the repair place don't clone your drives and then steal your info and pictures.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Someone posted about it on the Farms. Her fansly (e-wallet) thingy got hacked, she lost $$$$ and she's selling everything to be able to pay the bills/she lost interest after losing that much money.

RIP. I don't visit the Farm's anymore because this thread is way more active, and the Farms is a roulette of errors and or down at any given time, which makes it more annoying than fun.

Ah, thanks.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Pippa's twitterspace started and immediately burned down.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa is seething and I can barely understand her. Going well so far.

Listening her trying to explain her PC is hilarious. She is so brain-dead right now.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
It's trendy to blame everything wrong with anime culture on male otaku
People who say stuff like that clearly weren't around when glomps and yaoi paddles were a thing.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pippa is seething and I can barely understand her. Going well so far
Apparently her computer was assembled by apes and is completely FUBAR now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom