Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Smiley isn't enough. I must click and forget.
I say get rid of Unicorn and add Meds.

Meds Sticker:
meds_32x32.png
32x32. Redesigned in 3D to look like the favicon.
Alt:
meds_botttle_32x32.png

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
What about Pochimaru? She went from young model to adult recently. Plus she stopped using the voice changer and revealed her real voice.

I'll be sure to check her out! The name seems familiar already somehow...

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
It's trendy to blame everything wrong with anime culture on male otaku, but female vtubers have convinced me that the female audience is just as culpable if not worse in some aspects. In general most models trend young/childish. Some vtubers openly admit to liking loli models/content. (IE: Pikamee, Shiina.) When given the opportunity for a re-model or to chose their appearance they lean young/small/"cute." Lately when IRyS comments on her own redesign she mentions that she herself leans towards "cute/young" style, so I'm expecting the worst tbh.

Even have cases like Snuffy where she went from full-on big titty MILF to... whatever the fuck she is now. Meanwhile, I can't point to any cases of Vtubers which graduated from a child model to an adult one. Where are the MILF tubers? Has anybody who blames men for current Otaku culture trends actually sat down with Women and asked them? Because even when the decisions are entirely left to them we still end up exactly where we are now. Loli/Cutesy/Young models everywhere.

Where are the MILFS? Where are the mature/cool designs? 😭
Is Nina Kosaka really the only mainstream tuba to embrace both the personality and design?

Sorry for the rant. I'm bored and the mind wanders.
=====
Have another spicy IRyS-art as compensation.

Before she goes and ruins it with whatever comes next. (I just can't shake the feeling it will trend that way given her comments.)

Other than what Alipheese already said I think it mainly comes down to the fact that most vtubers are women who don't want to use their body for attention but still want the benefits of what a facecam would provide, the more mature a model looks the more close to reality it is, also young = energetic and "with it", which suits what is popular in any kind of streamer. Women are going to want something that is cute not "sexy", if you look at an anime girl and think about how it's supposed to appeal to people sexually then you are thinking about it wrong unless it's explicitly stated to do that (18+ content or ecchi)

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
The AI is slowly becoming more self-aware and more based.

So I know corpo vtubers needs permission to play games. What about mods? I know something like this where Axel is using a sprite or when the Myth girls played Don't Starve with their own characters modded into the game really wouldn't need permission since it's already implied. But theoretically, would they need each mod author's permission to play a fully modded game of Fallout New Vegas?
Mod perms are a nightmare, you need permission from the game dev to play the game modded, permission from the mod author for each mod, and confirmation that the assets used in the mod are owned by the mod author and not, say, copied from their favorite soundtrack or from another IP. If you're a company big enough to need to obey the letter of copyright law, or are Japanese and want to cover your ass, it seems a huge pain.

Fan mods are easier because their existence is premised on Cover's (or whichever company's) fanwork policy, which almost always states they have the right to use the fan work in their content. I personally still think Cover asks for permissions but by their policy they can just use.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Dez playing with fire. He turned on public voice chat in Overwatch.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

He must’ve missed when Selen pointed out that Overwatch players love to use gamer words

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Best of luck to the Maglord. Overwatch 2 ranked sure is something now that the average player is even more retarded due to the game being free.

And as I write this he's malding, so he's having the authentic Overwatch ranked experience.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So I'm doomed to die in poverty and vilification, with my legacy only recognized long after it has ceased to be of any use to me.

yay
Look on the brightside, he got a Speilberg movie so you can at least look forward to a depressed nousagi video :irysthumbsups:
Yes. Be proud of what you've created.

Actually relevant talking point: So Axel was playing everyone's favorite "Bullet Heaven" Vampire Survivors last night and this morning, and in his first stream he talked about how he wants to try roleplaying as your high school best friend because he can just act as himself pretty much and he doesn't have to do any "sussy shit". Dingo is too pure and dumb if he doesn't see how this can go very wrong on a parasocial level.

He also had a little sprite of himself with a chain whip attack animation that he used to put over top the Vampire Survivor player sprite, and supposedly all members of Tempus have a sprite like this that they can use. I don't know why they have these, but it exists.

View attachment 2967
Have they tried modding these sprites into HoloCure?
You mean unicorns imploding? That's not trouble, that's entertainment.

What art style should I go for? Ah yes, "made by a preschooler" it is!

The only valid reason fo a game to look like this is if this game's target audience is actual preschoolers. I'm noone to give much crap about graphics in videogames but this is so ugly to look at.
The only times I've seen this game played were by Jerma and Sour Grape. Both of whom voice act.

Inb4 someone just plays a Hitler speech over voice.

Edit: Pippa doin a twitter space tonight

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I can't believe Magni is the angriest man in Hololive. Genuinely the angriest I've ever heard one of them get. And it's that Asian LoL player rage, where it's not screaming, it's just genuine fucking fury.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

No Pippa stream but it looks like she is doing a twitterspace. Maybe she'll have some interesting guests like that one time she spoke with Merryweather.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So Athena Nightingale from【AkioAIR】had gone on a small hiatus. She had been complaining about feeling down. She's back. Turns out she is a nurse and one of her patients (9-year-old girl) died and it hit her really hard.

Uploaded something for a bit later.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Still, it's a shame of 56 female Holo talents only 3 make the list.
Aki has a more mature charm, even if it's not quite as MILFy. Ditto for Choco-sensei.

RiverBear

It's trendy to blame everything wrong with anime culture on male otaku, but female vtubers have convinced me that the female audience is just as culpable if not worse in some aspects. In general most models trend young/childish. Some vtubers openly admit to liking loli models/content. (IE: Pikamee, Shiina.) When given the opportunity for a re-model or to chose their appearance they lean young/small/"cute." Lately when IRyS comments on her own redesign she mentions that she herself leans towards "cute/young" style, so I'm expecting the worst tbh.

Even have cases like Snuffy where she went from full-on big titty MILF to... whatever the fuck she is now. Meanwhile, I can't point to any cases of Vtubers which graduated from a child model to an adult one. Where are the MILF tubers? Has anybody who blames men for current Otaku culture trends actually sat down with Women and asked them? Because even when the decisions are entirely left to them we still end up exactly where we are now. Loli/Cutesy/Young models everywhere.

Where are the MILFS? Where are the mature/cool designs? 😭
Is Nina Kosaka really the only mainstream tuba to embrace both the personality and design?

Sorry for the rant. I'm bored and the mind wanders.
=====
Have another spicy IRyS-art as compensation.

Before she goes and ruins it with whatever comes next. (I just can't shake the feeling it will trend that way given her comments.)

download.jpeg.jpg

Yaxie Lotte went from loli model to ara ara

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa is very very angry. Take care of your ankles.

Wonder if she got scammed? :unsure:
Or she's just pissed at whoever made her motherboard.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa is very very angry. Take care of your ankles.

Wonder if she got scammed? :unsure:
Or she's just pissed at whoever made her motherboard.

That's what you fucking get for not building your own you moldy fool!

edit: I think Vesper is gonna have to cut Diablo 2 short because Magni is about to lose Hololive's blizzard perms

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I guess Magni is truly Wilhelm Dafoe green goblin on the inside, all the time.
He really needs his copium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom