General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The problem with member call-ins is that most call-in people don't know how to give exciting content even if they're not completely retarded, and Pippa is used to video streaming rather than radio. Let's hope she's a bit more used to the format and maybe has a topic of interest when she does her next twitter hangout.
She just needs to listen to some more Radio Graffiti and take notes from GhostPolitics, clearly!
:smugpipi:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So Kyo just said “the coof”. Holy shit I didn’t know he was so based

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You guys were talking about Regus using his old League account, Maldni was also using his old Blizzard account for today's Overwatch stream. He has a golden gun or two, and it's physically impossible for him to have earned them between debut and now.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You guys were talking about Regus using his old League account, Maldni was also using his old Blizzard account for today's Overwatch stream. He has a golden gun or two, and it's physically impossible for him to have earned them between debut and now.
I wonder if management knows lol. Altare also may be using his old steam account for some things, given he had his Phasmo save still.

Also Astroneer collab is up. Vesper ended up joining in since Kobo is still sick with Covid. His words were "I think I will really like this game". Incoming building-game autism.

No Vesper POV.

Multiview

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She just needs to listen to some more Radio Graffiti and take notes from GhostPolitics, clearly!
:smugpipi:
That would give us more Ragekin, which is always a good time.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Oh shit. I'll give them a lookup too. Something seems weird with their voice though. Maybe just a crap mic. Also one of their twitter posts is a pronoun rant which might be a red-flag. 🤔

Keep in mind that I cannot vouch for the quality of this person. This was just a Google search to see if any existed at all

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Also Astroneer collab is up. Vesper ended up joining in since Kobo is still sick with Covid. His words were "I think I will really like this game". Incoming building-game autism.
We need to steadily show Vesper every single good building/resource farming game ever made and have him autism all over every single one of them in a never ending carousel of autism every week.

Ednine

This is the most I've ever heard him mald. But I can't blame him. It is Overwatch afterall.
He's legit angry right now lol. Called the game dog shit several times and says he doesn't care if he loses the perms for everyone. Overwatch is cancer.
There's a bit of extra context, he was pissed off at something even before streaming...

Now personally, if I was angry, playing Overwatch would probably be the least helpful thing ever. But it sounds like he knew that and was willing to roll with it.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
We need to steadily show Vesper every single good building/resource farming game ever made and have him autism all over every single one of them in a never ending carousel of autism every week.
*Immediately joins game
*Starts to build the mines of Moria

He can single handedly resource gather for all of the Hololive servers. Just drop him in and let him go.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
*Immediately joins game
*Starts to build the mines of Moria

He can single handedly resource gather for all of the Hololive servers. Just drop him in and let him go.
We need him and blacksmith to have a mine off one of these days, who can mine the most shit from the moment they wake up to the moment they pass out? 48 hour stream LETS GO!!!!!

I wonder if Vesper would like No Man's Sky? He could make the Mines of Moira on EVERY planet ever.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

While he'll just have his usual spergery about 'I need perms I can't guarantee anything', we need to get him into Valheim and Satisfactory.

We need him and blacksmith to have a mine off one of these days, who can mine the most shit from the moment they wake up to the moment they pass out? 48 hour stream LETS GO!!!!!

I wonder if Vesper would like No Man's Sky? He could make the Mines of Moira on EVERY planet ever.

I just had a mental image of Kaela and Vesper together, mining out an entire Minecraft world in absolute silence over 10 hours and then ending off with a 'Good run, alright, see you tomorrow'.

No Man's Sky isn't all that great for building, it's really fiddly and to get decent panels/prefabs for building you need a lot of farming. It's a lot better recently since the QoL changes allow you to turn off costs but something tells me he wouldn't turn it off.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
While he'll just have his usual spergery about 'I need perms I can't guarantee anything',
That's a given.

I wonder if Vesper is enthusiastic about animals as a whole and not just cats? He could play Planet Zoo and just autistically to make the PERFECT habitat for every single animal in that game + DLC, studying up the animals on the internet/in-game. It will be an animal learning zatsu + building game autism all in one. The perfect duality between Vesper's willingness to learn and study things and his game building OCD perfectionism autism.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
That's a given.

I wonder if Vesper is enthusiastic about animals as a whole and not just cats? He could play Planet Zoo and just autistically to make the PERFECT habitat for every single animal in that game + DLC, studying up the animals on the internet/in-game. It will be an animal learning zatsu + building game autism all in one. The perfect duality between Vesper's willingness to learn and study things and his game building OCD perfectionism autism.
Longshot, but I'd love for him to play some spacesims, X3/4, Elite, Freelancer, etc.. Feels like it'd be a perfect blend of autism-enabling gameplay, and space travel downtime to let him work his zatsu magic.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Axel proving to be poison for the Unicorn mental state, in the collab with holofemoids freely distributing nut.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Vesper teleporting megafauna with chilling blue extract in the middle of brig in spessmen when?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Longshot, but I'd love for him to play some spacesims, X3/4, Elite, Freelancer, etc.. Feels like it'd be a perfect blend of autism-enabling gameplay, and space travel downtime to let him work his zatsu magic.
I think I remember him mentioning he wanted to play Elite before. Personally I would rather see him play an X series game like X3 or X4. Those are way more autistic.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
There's a low risk of reflection, but I'm still watching

123.png

Well dip me in hot sauce

123123.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
You ever have that moment where you are just invisible? Altare has those moments sometimes.
Akarin.gif

You think you are funny? That meme is insanely forced and old. It never actually made sense, since she's one of the characters with the most screentime. I actually rewatched the series and took the same. She's the number one character, far ahead of anyone else. So think again if you want to call her "invisible". I know that success breeds jealousy, so that's probably why you want to make the most popular character in the series not exist anymore, because your shitty favorite "waifu" lost against her, but she won't go away. She will be forever the best character in the series, and your shitty character will live in the shadows, like you like in the shadow of your basement. There's nothing more idiotic than some fucking retard trying to pretend that who's clearly the most likable character in the entire series suddenly has no relevance and can be ignored or ommited or force an epic "she has no presence" meme. The only thing invisible are your girlfriend and your job, you utter failure at life. If you ever saw a girl like her, you would build her a shrine and worship her like the goddess she is. Not only you are disrespectful towards all the legit fans of the series, you are also disrespectful towards the creators and animators when you pretend that she's invisible. You can pretend all you want, but she's basically the main character whether you like it or not. She has the most air time when you take into account the quality put into it. There's just no argument to sustain the invisible meme and you are a fucking retard shit tier opinion for forcing it. It's been fucking years already, let it die you pathetic moron.

I keep all my guns in reach of kids at all times.
Based, kids deserve to kill the feds as well.
nicked the census man.jpg
"I nicked the census man!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom