"What's uhlimunny? (Alimony)"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I dare not imagine the seething amounts of tribalfagging that would occur if Nina actually left Niji to join Holo EN3. But then again, do remember that there has been a precedence for this.
:whatastory:
Luna was not that loved as a Niji Liver and even Holo fans were expecting her to leave after 1 year so she was a special case

Limkin

If what you guys have said before about her takes on certain things is true, then maybe I won't be looking forward to a reincarnation, because that likely means no corpo filter.
She mentioned how her previous circle was extremely cutthroat and toxic and if you don't do exactly as they do you immediately get shunned and outcasted. And at the time she was very scared of being dogpiled and left alone, so leaving it all behind and joining an entirely different community helped her to understand that she doesn't really believe in all this crap and shouting about it just made her look stupid

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I dare not imagine the seething amounts of tribalfagging that would occur if Nina actually left Niji to join Holo EN3. But then again, do remember that there has been a precedence for this.
Sure, but that was before the pandemic
In the bigger picture, that was something like ancient
Luna jumping from Niji to Holo happened during the period when the vtuber scene was still growing, tribalism has definitely ramped up by a lot since then.

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
I know I'm late (throw me the clocks if you want) but thank you Burner for answering my questions. Yeah most probably I won't be able to access those privated VOD's, and if the old GoFile link doesn't work then I don't think there might be another archive around (at least one where I could actually get in). However I'm at least glad some of her old streams and her channel are still accessible.

I'm glad to be of service! I get the feeling man, joining the party way too late. Hopefully it doesn't discourage you from enjoying her as who she is now. I wish I joined her community early on, but life had other plans for me. And that's normal. It's normal to miss out on things, especially if it's due to circumstances out of your control.

Well, well, well. I suppose the year 2023 is the gift that keeps on giving. From what little I've seen from Nina, you wouldn't normally expect her leaving so... soon-ish. Considering the amount of support she has from her community and from her coworkers.

In any case, I'd like to ask. How long is the average shelf-life of your average vtuber? Doesn't matter if they're indie or corpo. How long does one go before they eventually graduate? I've seen many vtubers graduate in less than 3 years. Anyone going beyond that, I'd consider a miracle. Has anyone consistently remained active for longer than 5 years?

Allow me to introduce a beyond cursed thought

Nina reincarnates as an indie and her first collab partner is
Futakuc-No, too cursed, i might meme it into reality

monkeys-paw-paw.gif

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Allow me to introduce a beyond cursed thought

Nina reincarnates as an indie and her first collab partner is
Futakuc-No, too cursed, i might meme it into reality

USS IOWA

I'm glad to be of service! I get the feeling man, joining the party way too late. Hopefully it doesn't discourage you from enjoying her as who she is now. I wish I joined her community early on, but life had other plans for me. And that's normal. It's normal to miss out on things, especially if it's due to circumstances out of your control.

Well, well, well. I suppose the year 2023 is the gift that keeps on giving. From what little I've seen from Nina, you wouldn't normally expect her leaving so... soon-ish. Considering the amount of support she has from her community and from her coworkers.

In any case, I'd like to ask. How long is the average shelf-life of your average vtuber? Doesn't matter if they're indie or corpo. How long does one go before they eventually graduate? I've seen many vtubers graduate in less than 3 years. Anyone going beyond that, I'd consider a miracle. Has anyone consistently remained active for longer than 5 years?
Sora I think

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
All of Holo gen 0 and gen 1:nehgah::fubukisasuga::mikothumbsl::achansasuga::Roboco-MEMENOD::mikok::fubukiyabai!::faqu: and a lot of Niji Livers

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I was going to make a "Nina reincarnates as Vshojo/Vesper's wife" joke but her going Holo would be significantly funnier. New rumour to push.

PemAloeKenzoku

I was going to make a "Nina reincarnates as Vshojo/Vesper's wife" joke but her going Holo would be significantly funnier. New rumour to push.
I'd love to see HoloNina with a HoloHags generation for EN :holohag::hololove:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Now I'm scared for July.
Just you wait black thumbnail with white text coming from Holo. It's been too quiet from Holo side.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just you wait black thumbnail with white text coming from Holo. It's been too quiet from Holo side.
Haachama is alive guys trust me she wont graduate shes just busy with school :takocope:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I should've expected it when Nina dropped that Zatsudan stream with the "announcement" thing. She never really announce big things anyway, so I guess its either something really special, event appearances or her graduations announcement

First Siska, now Nina.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I just saw it and my first reqction was " are you fucking kidding me ?? " this bitch got me good

Also archive
I was more terrified of the possibility that this schizophrenic bitch could join EN3, but Holo has general done a pretty good job of weeding out the crazies...but then again, we do have Vesper on the roster.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
On another note
Screenshot_2023-06-27-00-10-38-67.png

janny edit: learn to use thumbnails

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Past 5 years is basically the old guard and JP vtubers consistently outlast others.

Sora had a live with many of them: Mito, Aoi, Yuni and Siro.

Tenjin Kotone, Baacharu and people like Peanuts and Ponpoko are some more OG's. The VSPO founding Kaga sisters as well.

Also, Tadano Rei is coming up on her 5th anniversary as is Suisei friend Lupinus who is live now

If you want a long lived oshi go JP

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Haachama is alive guys trust me she wont graduate shes just busy with school :takocope:
As must as I hate to say it. It wouldn't be a surprise now if Chammers is the next to leave. She's been there since high school, and probably once she graduates Uni she's gonna want to do things with her degree, maybe she will travel back to the land of spiders and conquer the Aussies once and for all. She's probably touched grass for so long she wants to roll around in it with her IRL friends.

It will be a great loss. On the bright side, she could do an IRL collab with Kson again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom