"This mean oh no no oppai boing boing, Yuujin friends eh notto boing boing, boing boing no-no A-chan B-chan C-chan, you oh no oppai boing boing no no!"Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Taking a page out of Amano Nene's book I see, a bold strategy there Shondo, let's see if it pays off for you!

Not that I watched any nijis to begin with but Nina was one of a handful I expressly liked and now she is kill. Hope she pops up somewhere else, EN3 would be a pipedream but also hilarious if for nothing else than to watch nijifags seethe on vt :ironmousekek:

Tightpinch

Guess what guys

e: the wording makes it seem like there wasn't an argument or anything. It seems like she just didn't resign with them. Either she didn't like what was in the contract or she just doesn't want to stream anymore. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but who knows.
e: okay based on her own response, it seems like she just wasn't happy with what she was doing. I don't know what that entails, but to me it seems like she was just tired and felt like she couldn't keep up.

Damn, the Niji Leaker has been on a roll

20230626_121911.jpg

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

:depressedtako:
If Pomu's going to be leaving next I'm done with Niji.

e: Nina saying she's been crying for two months regarding this, so she's known for a while. Kind of thinking what I've forgotten about that could have been an impetus here.

e2: Why does this come across like she's leaving because she can't hit performance goals for singing? I'm kind of wondering where she's thinking she's not measuring up to others in relation to streams but the topic about covers and songs before that makes me think that this might be a bit more than just an amicable departure, and more of a hand-forced exit because she's struggled/struggling to perform as a singer.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
EN3 would be a pipedream but also hilarious if for nothing else than to watch nijifags seethe on vt
Don't need HoloEN, any notable agency would be enough to cause more seething.

Or I dont know, her returning back to her flesh streamer route and/or interacting with the "disgraced former EN" like Sayu.

Either way, hilarious shit gonna be happening if that does ended up happening.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Man what the fuck i hope she comes back elsewhere but its a real shame about the model it really does fit her

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I hate ugly crying but i want to hug her fuck nina was good why :depressedtako:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
After her crusade against the frogs, Tenma is finally bothering to play the story. Unfortunately it has been so long since she played the story, she has no idea where to go and doesn't know how to read the map. She's not even suppose to be in the Fort until like 2-3 story beats later.

It's fascinating to see the veil finally drop and people have started to recognize how degenerate the FF14 community is. Retail WoW is just the same and it's one of the major reasons why a lot of people flocked back to Classic WoW when it started but that also became overwhelmed with the same type of people. I've pretty much sworn off MMOs altogether largely because like the greater internet community, the online gaming community is flooded with the worst kind of people because people never bothered to gatekeep those freaks out.
I love FF14, but yea it's community is terrible. It is disgustingly hugboxy, and any step out of line gets swarms of flying monkeys on you

Feels like lately every other tweet from the Horse lady is having to tell people to stfu about this or that. Just the other day it was about her race for example.

I swear to god, some of the worst racism I've seen online is from American blacks to mixed race people who "act white".
Looks like bullying Spooki is back on the menu boys :amepopcorn:

As much as I would like to read or watch Kirsche shit on spooki, this entire complaint of his could be about ANY FEMALE VTUBER ON TWITCH! All of them are likely to have people shit talking him in their discords or be shit talking him themselves. Thus is his reputation of being obnoxious and groomy.

Kirsche people, inform if there's any milk to this though.

Reposting from the Kirsche thread as I don't think I saw anyone respond to this.
For basics for the uninformed - to quote someone that was posted on Kirsche's discord
32634-1000a589e7ca199de01717175acdd887.png
Spooki was butt hurt Shiina wasn't into him at all and the document he dropped showed her being polite to him but quite clearly trying to keep a professional distance. So he was double pissed he effectively publicly embarrassed himself. And since Day 1 of the Phase Gen 2 trailer, he's been anti-ing her on /vt/. We know this because for one retarded Twitter screenshot he posted, he left the avatar from the "Reply" field in the crop. And it was for Spooki's 2nd Twitter account.

So with the basics out of the way, summary of what occurred:
It looks like SpookiVT is friends with Dragon Fat Deposits, who is a mod for SFO. Spooki tried to use DFD to fish for a collab with Kirsche a few months ago since they're both from Massachusetts. Kirsche knew about Spooki's previous creep attempts with Shiina and told him to fuck off. It looks like they were trying to use this as an opportunity to farm drama/clout ever since.
Honestly, I think it's contract time, and people are asking for a better cut and being told no, so they are just dipping.
If Nina's leaving now, that means that Obsydia is probably locked in now as well which means -
Allegedly, the leaker from hero wave said there will be more, oh boy.
View attachment 32726
View attachment 32727
With the above in mind, I bet that means a major Luxiem's departure is next based on the timings. And they seemed PISSED about that fake covid excuse concert cancelation.
Her response made it seem like she was just tired. I don't know. She mentions not being able to live up to the standard she set for herself, but what she wanted was to be drunk and play games. It doesn't seem like she's leaving on bad terms, just not happy with what she was doing and decided to leave. We'll maybe see her again based on what she says.
Sakana Hey.PNG
Allow me to introduce a beyond cursed thought

Nina reincarnates as an indie and her first collab partner is
Futakuc-No, too cursed, i might meme it into reality
Fuck that, imagine if she comes back and one of her first collab partners is Sayu.
20230626_112838.jpg

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Do you guys have a place with Nina's VODs archived? I don't have enough space to download them all myself, but she's going to delete everything in some months...

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
If anyone else from Lazulight through Ethyria leaves..it will be a huge loss for NijiEn. Anyone but Rosemi please...

:pikameepain::pikameepain::pikameepain:

Ensok

Early Adopter
That's a shame, I never watched much NijiEN aside from Pomu, Selen and occasionally Rosemi but she seemed nice. Kiara is probably sad too.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
With the above in mind, I bet that means a major Luxiem's departure is next based on the timings. And they seemed PISSED about that fake covid excuse concert cancelation.

I sacrifice Nina Kosaka to banish Vox Akuma to the graveyard.

Limkin

You all should be happy and cheering for your favorites to leave. Losing a model sucks ass, but them being in a better place is worth it

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idk why everyone wants this woman to join le ebin idol hell hololive, she deserves FREEDOM in vshojo with her like so she can keep making crass jokes with all of the other FREE talents. The only niji I think fits holo is pomu so she can be kiara's collab slave.

A Lurking Dumbass

On one hand, damn another NijiEN graduation, on the other hand, this is probably the most drama-free NijiEN graduation we have gotten from them.
I'm wondering if the dramatubers are going to cover the leaks, because it might just be "drama-free" externally. Internally, it may be a shitshow.
Kyo and Uki need to go first.
I get Kyo, but what did Uki do?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Do you guys have a place with Nina's VODs archived? I don't have enough space to download them all myself, but she's going to delete everything in some months...
General warning to everyone since ragtag is closing down very soon due to gdrive's recent changes, it is very much encouraged to get your own VOD copies because everything has to be done manually again until the next person comes up with their own ragtag-copy site

That said, I've seen people making torrents for graduated V's archives as an alternative so perhaps someone will eventually make one for nina later on

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Vox? I'm sorry dude, Kyo and Uki need to go first.
this i agree

that gumball vomit looking Yamanba and that violet gay fuck thing needs to leave the face of the earth

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I dare not imagine the seething amounts of tribalfagging that would occur if Nina actually left Niji to join Holo EN3. But then again, do remember that there has been a precedence for this.
:whatastory:
HoloEn really needs someone with her maturity. I didn't think it was possible before today, but since the chance is now non-zero... that would be a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom