"RAAAAAAGUUUUUUS!"Kobo Kanaeru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

I can't imagine how tiring it must be for a relatively old lady in the company, who is clearly not even remotely as progressive to constantly walk on eggshells, censor yourself, be afraid of saying something inappropriate, pissing off people just by existing, getting harassed for daring to interact with male talents by their fujoshi fans because "she isn't obviously lesbo so she clearly wants to fuck them". All of this while your company is firing people left and right and speedrunning it's reputation into the earth core. Fucking off before they try to fuck you over for saying something is the best course of action
I don't think there were many times when she censored herself. If you look at her collabs with Ethyria, and others in general, she's pretty open with her humor. She was harassed for a time by Luxiem fans, but even that has passed and many of them just don't care for her now. She has always taken up the mom role and was never shipped with the other guys, just was told that what she was doing could be considered inappropriate. Even then she never cared for that shit and I think she even told off people who thought that way. I'm sure some of it got to her, but it definitely didn't stop her from interacting with others.

I don't know her opinions on all of the company's problems, but she has praised management multiple times and didn't seem to have a problem with them. Sometimes she would tease her manager for things, but never in a bad manner. Maybe she is fed up with it all and decided to jump ship or find better pastures, but based on what she herself has stated, there's no bad blood. She just didn't feel content in with what she was making, a sentiment she has shared before, and decided to leave and grow by herself.

However, if she did decide to jump ship in order to avoid being fucked over, then I am all for that. If she didn't feel like she could flourish in Niji's environment, then I'm glad she jumped now rather than later.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Screenshot_20230626_074518.jpg
Perfect time for Lumi to be Twitter banned. She's back to streaming! I doubt I'll be able to watch it live, but her LOL. LMAO. stream should be fun.
Screenshot_20230626_074733.jpg

This just makes everyone look retarded ngl, Camelot for doing it (although its masterful trolling) and everyone being assmad at a dox when no face was posted, unicorns calling for a fatwa because of the apparent sleeping around because male, even /vt/ jannies are being suspected because of their habits of deleting any potential dox pictures.

Pippers befriending dramafags like this is a reel woman moment, who could've known a simple shitpost that would seem innocent to another community would piss off a very sensitive one, i hope she doesnt get bonked too hard even if she deserves it for being retarded
It really is getting overblown at this point. The guy is a retarded femboy, so call him out on it, but damn, people are getting wild over some dumb post. Just like Tenma said, he's an attention seeking whore, and all the Twitter sperging is giving him the attention he lives on. Point at him, call him retarded, and move on.

I feel bad for Pippa because she's being thrown into this unwillingly, and you know she doesn't like attention like this. She needs to get Tenma to start vetting these people before collabing with them. She's always the best judge of character.

Hopefully Pippa will be alright. I don't want this to affect her mood for the Gen 1 collab tomorrow. We don't get these very often. But mostly for her mental and emotional sake.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Idc that she is a commie but

🌈 manifesting the power of the non-fag rainbow for EN3 to get some Hag power 🌈
She has the best game selection for a Vtuber to be honest, and is very comfy. I'm sad :depressedtako:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Allegedly, the leaker from hero wave said there will be more, oh boy.
Hey OmegaTroon about HoloEN3.... i hope you got good people and not piece of scumbags that leak everything like this nigga

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Hey OmegaTroon about HoloEN3.... i hope you got good people and not piece of scumbags that leak everything like this nigga
Eduwaado Nijiden is a god damn hero.
A HERO.

USS IOWA

I hope Nina will be in HoloEN3 or atleast in 4, She's only the few Nijis I like and one of the few communist that I respect.

Limkin

I don't think Niji is the kind of company where someone saying management is good is indicative of management being good, with all the evidences showing that either you suck up to them or get booted. She is definitely smart enough to pretend to be on good terms with important people to not get in trouble. As evident by her leaving on her own and not with a 20 page document complaining about her

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I forgot this outcome:RRAT time what if Nina was the Niji vtuber who told Kson how cool she is and got convinced to join?

UberSoldat

So, Nina's on her way out. This one actually hurts, I really enjoyed her content and collabs. Of course, Ethyria and EN by extension just won't be the same anymore.

That's a rrat-worthy line right there. Nina hasn't really given any hints that she was tired of being a vtuber that I remembered, reincarnation incoming?
If what you guys have said before about her takes on certain things is true, then maybe I won't be looking forward to a reincarnation, because that likely means no corpo filter.

In any case, I'd like to ask. How long is the average shelf-life of your average vtuber? Doesn't matter if they're indie or corpo. How long does one go before they eventually graduate? I've seen many vtubers graduate in less than 3 years. Anyone going beyond that, I'd consider a miracle. Has anyone consistently remained active for longer than 5 years?
Tsukino Mito and her batch, for one

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Guess what guys

e: the wording makes it seem like there wasn't an argument or anything. It seems like she just didn't resign with them. Either she didn't like what was in the contract or she just doesn't want to stream anymore. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but who knows.
e: okay based on her own response, it seems like she just wasn't happy with what she was doing. I don't know what that entails, but to me it seems like she was just tired and felt like she couldn't keep up.

RESET THE TIMER PROCTOR
I joke, but I really liked Nina and now this leaves basically just Pomu as the only Niji I'm interested in. Sad.

I will be departing from Nijisanji EN to pursue my own growth, to develop my skill and talents without the pressure of performing every day at a standard below my aspirations and goals.
That's a interesting line right there. Nina hasn't really given any hints that she was tired of being a vtuber that I remembered, reincarnation incoming? We know Niji doesn't really give a lot of support and while Nina was successful, she wasn't that big either, so perhaps it's just a clash of what each wanted out of the other and it was time to move on for her. She did seem to really want to collab, doing a lot of legwork to arrange them, that never really went anywhere.

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
On one hand, damn another NijiEN graduation, on the other hand, this is probably the most drama-free NijiEN graduation we have gotten from them.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I forgot this outcome:RRAT time what if Nina was the Niji vtuber who told Kson how cool she is and got convinced to join?

FUCK, i now have a reason to watch VSJ EN and endure everyone else in their retarded collabs......

smartestkidontheshortbus

If I was Camelot I'd have just waited for Drexel to come to my house and then take a pic and say it's Pippa. Instantly way funnier.
"Hey Camelot, why do I gotta wear these bunny ears you trying to get me into some gay shit. An anime rabbit, now let me ask you Camelot do I look like a small anime girl to you."

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I dare not imagine the seething amounts of tribalfagging that would occur if Nina actually left Niji to join Holo EN3. But then again, do remember that there has been a precedence for this.
:whatastory:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
On one hand, damn another NijiEN graduation, on the other hand, this is probably the most drama-free NijiEN graduation we get from them.
You're underestimating how retarded some people could be, surely those people over at iketog comment section would have something to say now that their archenemy is leaving--

USS IOWA

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
I dare not imagine the seething amounts of tribalfagging that would occur if Nina actually left Niji to join Holo EN3. But then again, do remember that there has been a precedence for this.
:whatastory:
Sure, but that was before the pandemic
In the bigger picture, that was something like ancient

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom