"Oh mah gawd is that Garrus? That's Garrus! He's in the cover! I can fuck him, can I? I can... hahaHaHAhaha I can... no don't say 'grooming' hahaHAhaha I can butter him up and then he'll instantly like me in Mass Effect 2 haHaHAHAhahahah"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
damn it's just one niji after another huh

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Nina Kosaka is graduating..

To make up for being late.

archive
1687791777860.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Guess what guys

e: the wording makes it seem like there wasn't an argument or anything. It seems like she just didn't resign with them. Either she didn't like what was in the contract or she just doesn't want to stream anymore. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but who knows.
e: okay based on her own response, it seems like she just wasn't happy with what she was doing. I don't know what that entails, but to me it seems like she was just tired and felt like she couldn't keep up.

confusion.jpg

I got nothing else mang.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
I am once again asking why the mothers of these women have no sense of privacy or personal space while "on the clock"
Because a woman that's not them is getting more attention. Jordon Peterson told me that's how bitches be when they not be eating hot chip and/or lying.

Mehk

Pretty much the only Ethyria person I've actively watched. It pretty much has to be asked, what the fuck is going on over at Niji?

Statement from Nina, seems like a pretty shit excuse to be honest.

Honestly, I think it's contract time, and people are asking for a better cut and being told no, so they are just dipping.

Last edited:

soap suds

Her response made it seem like she was just tired. I don't know. She mentions not being able to live up to the standard she set for herself, but what she wanted was to be drunk and play games. It doesn't seem like she's leaving on bad terms, just not happy with what she was doing and decided to leave. We'll maybe see her again based on what she says.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Riku: A C C E L E R A T E the graduations.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Guess what guys

e: the wording makes it seem like there wasn't an argument or anything. It seems like she just didn't resign with them. Either she didn't like what was in the contract or she just doesn't want to stream anymore. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but who knows.
e: okay based on her own response, it seems like she just wasn't happy with what she was doing. I don't know what that entails, but to me it seems like she was just tired and felt like she couldn't keep up.

what the fuck i always liked ethyrias vibe when they collab and now that magic is gone

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Idc that she is a commie but

🌈 manifesting the power of the non-fag rainbow for EN3 to get some Hag power 🌈

RiverBear

Her response made it seem like she was just tired. I don't know. She mentions not being able to live up to the standard she set for herself, but what she wanted was to be drunk and play games. It doesn't seem like she's leaving on bad terms, just not happy with what she was doing and decided to leave. We'll maybe see her again based on what she says.
At least she's going out on her terms, which is more than I can say compared to the rest of the graduations in Niji

PemAloeKenzoku

Nina's part of the announcement.

Damn, Nina was one of the few alongside Selen I actually enjoyed with her game choices. Hope she pops up somewhere else

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Seems like it but, damn, i'll miss this hag.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
deuterophobia hitting hard.

the parrot has a couple juicy videos to make just from today's events

Limkin

I can't imagine how tiring it must be for a relatively old lady in the company, who is clearly not even remotely as progressive to constantly walk on eggshells, censor yourself, be afraid of saying something inappropriate, pissing off people just by existing, getting harassed for daring to interact with male talents by their fujoshi fans because "she isn't obviously lesbo so she clearly wants to fuck them". All of this while your company is firing people left and right and speedrunning it's reputation into the earth core. Fucking off before they try to fuck you over for saying something is the best course of action

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Coffee Filter

Imagine if Nina jumped ship to HoloEN and starts collabing with gramps.

Honestly though one of the few Niji Vtubers I enjoyed. I hope she pops back up again somewhere.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Allegedly, the leaker from hero wave said there will be more, oh boy.
Screenshot_20230626_112109_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230626_111901_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom