General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
EN3 being announced at the end of the concert would be kino as hell.
But Phase 3 and another Niji wave are in the pipeline so I'm pessimistic.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
HoloEn Concert in 7 days, anyone feeling like EN3 is coming?
I'm holding out for Beryl to get in, she's a sweetheart with an amazing voice. But we'll see when the concert drops in like a week or so.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
EN3 being announced at the end of the concert would be kino as hell.
But Phase 3 and another Niji wave are in the pipeline so I'm pessimistic.
Yeah but didn't both debut new waves very recently, wouldn't it be extremely early for them to graduate if they were in the next wave for either?

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Yeah but didn't both debut new waves very recently, wouldn't it be extremely early for them to graduate if they were in the next wave for either?
Honestly it would be kinda stupid to debut at the same time as EN3, wouldn't it?
The EN holofags have been baying and begging for a new gen for God fucking knows how long now, and while Tempus is nice and all, it ain't EN3.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuki's post birthday singing stream.

MagicHammer

Near the beginning of the stream, she did mention that her harp kept going out of tune because "kids will be kids" so maybe she let it slip that she has kids? Not sure if there's a known other reason why she'd have kids in her house.
She was referencing her nephews who seem to come over fairly frequently and cause trouble.

The new members of Phase Connect were part of the Invader 'Gen', a different thing to Gen 3 which had auditions near the start of the year and should be officially announced in the next month or two. Nijisanji I believe has another mixed Gen in the pipeline that will probably pop up in the next few months. The new Gen that launched the other day was all males anyways.

Honestly it would be kinda stupid to debut at the same time as EN3, wouldn't it?
Yes, but I think most people just operate under the assumption it's never happening at this point.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Once upon a time I joined an FC. I was immediately told I was not allowed to speak in FC chat until I'd completed my intake. You know what that entailed? I had to go to the guild hall, go to some femboy male Mithra's office, and listen to him RP an interview and rainbow diversity training after some snide comments about how I was just wearing armor instead of having a casual glamour for such an occasion. My max height blond-haired blue-eyed Elvaan didn't humor that shit and got kicked out immediately. FF14 is an amazing game ruined by the people that play it.

Report them for pedophilia. They're always guilty, 100% of the time. It never fails.

I have a friend that is hard anti to FFXIV. I didn't really get the reasoning until I had some interactions with some of the folks coming out of that MMO space. There's so many degenerate hugboxes developed around that game. I don't even want to know what happens on those discord servers. It looks like a solid game that I'd be interested in, but, man, that community is a hard filter.

For a fantasy MMO, after a Realm Reborn, it strikes me as being too accessible. As a result, it doesn't filter out those that can't play a game properly, so the appeal is RPing. That's when it all goes down hill.

The amount of times I see someone failing basic mechanics and check their player info to see they're full 90s in crafting but only have this one single non-capped combat class tells me that SE needs to install forced gates to make retards play the actual game instead of sitting around being fags. Of course SE's been simplifying the game more and more over the years to both appeal to the brainless garbage that can't handle a little bit of mechanical intensity without having autohotkey scripts to execute their rotations for them.

The amount of player houses converted into gay bars invites a great rainbow purge to roll through from on high and strike down plot ownership on anyone that posts fucking classified ads for their tranny lala rape dungeon in party finder. The RP fags aren't even the worst of it as far as I'm concerned, I've seen some pretty brainmeltingly retarded shit take place in the hardcore raid scene too. Imagine if you will an entire population of people that unironically believe themselves to be the actual Main Character and that they are singularly instrumental for success of any group they're in, and then force 8 of them at a time to try to concede to others on actually clearing competitive button pushing. There's been actual fucking lolsuits attempted.

i mean it's not that hard to find us. hell murry contacting her probably made her google his name last i checked Asylum was like the 5th result. Also do people here actually hate froots mom shes internet illiterate and a content cow but otherwise eh?

What Veil it's always been there same as fucking WoW same with any MMO you care to mention even PVP focused one likes League have this issue.Gate keeping isin't the issue it's assholes just willing to be degenerate anonymously I know a ton of people have alts just for the "Balmung" server which im told is a degeneracy hotspot.

My default state is hatred and anger.

Thank fuck Balmung got quarantined on Crystal but it wasn't enough.

I know you're just horsing around but with something this serious I'll go ahead and make it abundantly clear it wasn't me. As evidence, note she says the guy is followed by several major vtubers.

I've managed to make it to this age without sending strangers photographs of my penis and I plan to make it to the grave with that record intact.

So you're saying you send shroomsnaps to people you already know, then? 🤔
At 4:19:15 of that stream Calli says she'd requested specific future dates (29th and 30th) to stream FF XVI on, which was a bit curious. She didn't elaborate on whether she meant Square-Enix were limiting them to specific requested dates or she just meant that she had to request those times to block out in her calendar so that her manager didn't book her out for other work like the HoloEn concert prep/other stuff.

SE's most likely got some major autism over streaming their shit too. I've been playing Stranger of Paradise recently and even from the title screen they've got a prompt for gameplay video & streaming guidelines right up front. Serves more or less as a statement of permission to stream the game so long as the guidelines are followed. I wouldn't be surprised if they have some retarded chokehold on when it can be streamed, surprised they came around so quickly on it but I'm sure they're aware of the marketing power of vtubers.

Jealous

Lurker

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
A silly, sweet song to send us off...
Otsubery - going to sleep now.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
What seems like it should be funny, just comes across as cursed. First 3 missions done.

This one is much better

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Looks like Lumi got suspended on twitter - archive
1687778836623.png

cucurut

Kalion

:)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Official holoboys animation by superappleman.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Cover isn't holding back on the advertisement.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
As pointed out by an astute anon on /vt/, the first letter of every sentence of the first post reads PHASE IS GAY.
what a coward just out and say it if thats what you really think why are oyu pretending otherwise as if people wouldint eventually figure it out even without your dumbass being incredibly unsubtle.
Maybe she is adopted like her brother? :ponrys:

Forgot for all games for soyboys. We waiting you in EvE online guys. Game where is scamming, backstabing, shitting in chat and killing other peoples is official approved doctrine.
ERP in the spreadsheet simulator.
add it to the warcrimes.

Back semi off topic. the RP is fine for the most part most people are sane enough to realize not everyone wants to deal with them being cringe

it's the rampant hugbox embracing that really bothers me ive seen sane people troon out in weeks after touching the game that means like 70% of the games playerbase are either Troons or try to glomp you because its a cat person or both.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Korone is grinding SF6 again. Her preservation has no equal.

Edit: She made it to silver rank now.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom