"They're having babies! I want all of them to be white"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

I get Kyo, but what did Uki do?
He is a femboy who invites himself in at any occasion, even if he was obviously never in the plans to be there. Doesn't take hints to leave at all, annoying cunt who doesn't shut up about what he is talking, even if it's irrelevant to a previous discussion and he sounds like he wants to take 3 dicks up his ass right here and now

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

cucurut

i was scrolling through the /pcg/ archives trying to catch up on the pippa stuff and found this. apparently some anon who was butthurt over ancient cyberlive drama saw their opportunity and got lumi banned from twitter. /vt/ never fails to put a smile on my face. it's all so very dumb.

View attachment 32721

View attachment 32723
edit: i'm too retarded to use xenforo.
There is some menacing clown regularly shilling in /pcg/, taunting "lumikeks" and numberfagging every few days. Not surprising.

So let's enumerate Lumi crimes during her break:
  • Graduating Gundou Mirei
  • Arson of Hylo house
  • Sinking Titan
  • Wagner Group rebellion
  • Camelot "doxxing" pippa
  • Graduating Nina Kosaka
lumimorning[sound=https2F2Fq6wrob.mp3].png
She was busy, but thankfully she's back so come watch the banned whore in 15 minutes

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
just woke up. Nina's leaving and I'm so so upsetti. 😭

we're losing one of the best, most unrepentant hags out there... the choices are already slim damnit! so this hurts as a hag enjoyer...

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
With the above in mind, I bet that means a major Luxiem's departure is next based on the timings. And they seemed PISSED about that fake covid excuse concert cancelation.
....I am now considering the horrific prospect of a Luxiem member possibly joining a future Tempus gen. The sheer amount of seethe generated from the chink fujoshis would probably be enough to power half of China, especially given the history between Holo and the chinks.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I get Kyo, but what did Uki do?
gay fuck barges in on everyone unannounced and rambles whatever the fuck his homophobic ass thinks and ruins the moods on collabs and shit because grimace looking ass doesnt know personal spaces exist

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
....I am now considering the horrific prospect of a Luxiem member possibly joining a future Tempus gen. The sheer amount of seethe generated from the chink fujoshis would probably be enough to power half of China, especially given the history between Holo and the chinks.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Vox leaves Niji and joins Tempus DLC 2 as Tai Wan.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

niggaphil

Damn, surprised that Nina is leaving for no obvious reason, if I remember correctly, she said joining the niji made her more happy than before, so it is very strange with her current decision

At this point, I speculate that the mismanagement from NijiEn manager side is the main culprit.

Edit: Also thank god that my dear Fox waifu, Tenma Maemi is still going strong as usual, and recovered from her surgery to do more gorilla stream in next few days

soap suds

I'm only going to do this for the portion where it is only her since Ethyria is coming in later and I have to actually get back to work.
- She is leaving on her own accord but knows she can't stop people from coming to their own conclusions/assumptions.
- She asked staff to leave up her stuff for a couple of months but there's not a concrete time yet. She wants to private her stuff because that's how things are done and for her, she wants it gone so it doesn't cause more pain? She is leaving up the cover with Ike though.
- Everyone has known about the graduation for a while and has been very sweet to her. Always on a call with her. She was supposed to do a podcast or something with Elira but she doesn't know how to set up two mics. She is going to be staying with Millie and Enna for a bit to mooch off them cause now she doesn't have a job.
- She originally wanted to record her statement, but then construction got in the way.
- She is crying a lot
- She is so happy to be surrounded by such talented people. She was in awe of everyone's hard work and felt motivated.
- She's going to do a call-in on her graduation stream to talk and hang out for the last time so she isn't going to go in-depth about her memories of being in Niji.
- She had an amazing time here and doesn't want her graduation to be too sad. She wants her memory to be happy.
- Ethyria has been very supportive about this whole thing. She's going to miss her girls a lot and is sorry for leaving before they could do the promised offline collab. They are no longer coworkers, but they are still going to hang out together and be friends. She wants the best for Ethyria and wants people to support the rest of the girls in her stead.
- She doesn't feel like she measures up/is enough for Nijisanji compared to all the talented people. She tells herself she's enough but that she really isn't. It's really fucking sad, but she does feel like she could've done better and done more, but that just because she wasn't enough doesn't mean she wasn't happy.
- she felt like she needed to leave in order to give more time to herself.
- She wanted to play MG4, but there's not enough time since she has a lot of collabs. She is going to finish MG3 even if it kills her.
- For her graduation stream, she won't be having people outside Niji call in. She wants everyone in Niji to have their time. This doesn't mean no videos from others at all, but just that she wants to focus on Niji.
- Before she graduates, she is going to finish another big puzzle with Ethyria.
- Has a lot of games she wants to finish before she's gone and is going to do membership streams.
- Her one regret is not doing enough chatting streams. She loves going on tangents and will miss it. It means a lot to her if someone was listening to her in the background and then laughed at something she said.
- She gave up on a lot of things during Covid and then found vtubers, which made things better for her. Finding this community helped her a lot during that time and she told herself that if she was ever lucky enough to get into it, then she wanted to give someone the same positive feelings she felt.
- I think she's thanking the person who made her schedules. She must be really close to this person because holy hell is she sobbing over them.
- She is thankful for her fans because of how happy they've made her. For a while, she didn't think she deserved it. She knows that she can stick out a bit because of her age and being drunk more often than not, but that she appreciated everyone being there.
- She had dreams of changing her mind and not graduating, but that it's just not happening.
- She's not pregnant. I guess some people thought she was leaving because she was having a kid idk.
- A stream she really wants to do before she leaves is a positive affirmations stream so that her fans have something to listen to when they're feeling down.
- She thinks it's messed up that her statement has been viewed 1.7 million times.
- She wants to maximize the time she has left.
- She wants to do a French collab. The new guys have a one-week ban so she can't do it with the new guys this week, but next week is a possibility.
- She wants to do one last karaoke before she leaves.
- The stress of her leaving is maybe why she's sick all of a sudden.
- Elira is still open to flying to her in order to have that podcast. She loves Elira's laugh (I do too) and says that she would get distracted if she heard it irl. She remembers a story of a streamer who fell in love with their wife because of her laugh and Nina thought she might be in love with Elira (Look I like you Nina, but Elira is mine back off). She's definitely not into Elira but still loves her laugh.
- She opened her art tag and is full-on sobbing oh my god.
- She announced this on a Monday because Mondays are already bad and you have time to recover. She wanted to avoid doing it on a Friday because those are happy days (?).
- She is going to stream tonight. It's going to be a zatsudan type stream while playing a game.
- Millie sounds absolutely wrecked.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"covid" claims another Niji talent before their prime

:watamelon:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Damn, surprised that Nina is leaving for no obvious reason, if I remember correctly, she said joining the niji made her more happy than before, so it is very strange with her current decision

At this point, I speculate that the mismanagement from NijiEn manager side is the main culprit.

Mismanagement of some kind, but I'd speculated a bit a little bit ago during her reading the statement, she made some comments about others doing a lot of music content around the portion where she was talking about her dissatisfaction with her output. Kind of makes me wonder how much of an internal push there is to hit the 'idol' ideal and be a singer/performer of some kind and Nina's just not able/willing to since I think I recall her having some issues with all that to begin with.

Millie's dying is also killing me.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
- She doesn't feel like she measures up/is enough for Nijisanji compared to all the talented people. She tells herself she's enough but that she really isn't. It's really fucking sad, but she does feel like she could've done better and done more, but that just because she wasn't enough doesn't mean she wasn't happy.
- she felt like she needed to leave in order to give more time to herself.
- She is thankful for her fans because of how happy they've made her. For a while, she didn't think she deserved it.
- She had dreams of changing her mind and not graduating, but that it's just not happening.
- She thinks it's messed up that her statement has been viewed 1.7 million times.
So it's either menagement's fault, as the leaker seems to suggest, or she got hit with a MASSIVE impostor syndrome.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Mismanagement of some kind, but I'd speculated a bit a little bit ago during her reading the statement, she made some comments about others doing a lot of music content around the portion where she was talking about her dissatisfaction with her output. Kind of makes me wonder how much of an internal push there is to hit the 'idol' ideal and be a singer/performer of some kind and Nina's just not able/willing to since I think I recall her having some issues with all that to begin with.

Millie's dying is also killing me.
I remember her saying she'd been having a lot of trouble with the singing that was expected of her, she was taking vocal lessons but her drinking in particular was really putting limiters on her performance and she was having to prioritise and change. Could be nothing but it sticks in my mind. Personally I'm thinking it's a combination imposter syndrome + her longstanding issues with collabs and company relationships.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
This reminds me of the cancelled NijiEN AR concert which was going to involve everyone from wave 1-5 besides Fulgur because back issues. I wonder if Anycolor was going to make it "mandatory" for NijiEN livers to perform on stage. As far as I know this isn't a thing in the JP branch right? There is the yearly NijiFes but I don't think every JP livers participates in those, right?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Why does everything go to shit while I’m busy. Enjoy the nij implosion everyone.

Bug Eater

If Nina's leaving now, that means that Obsydia is probably locked in now as well which means - [snip] I bet that means a major Luxiem's departure is next based on the timings
I wouldn't rule out Obsydia yet, even though their 2 year anniversary is in a few weeks - Selen was really unhappy with management after the outfit contest stuff, to the point that she vagueposted about it on her PL, and lately she has been branching out a lot. Contracts can be terminated. (and graduating after a new outfit reveal seems to be weirdly common in Niji)

Otherwise Vox/Mysta seem like pretty solid guesses. Really surprised that Nina of all people left before those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom