"I remember I had to make a speech about Babylon, and I kept pronouncing it 'baby-lonia, baby-lonia' in front of the whole class, and nobody stopped me until after I'd finished"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Americas wealth is in hands of retards
I have no sympathy for those THAT stupid
Money only gets you so far, Darwin always comes a-knockin' for those dumb enough.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>Ignores every single safety standard possible and go out of your way to fuck everything up
Well, seems like they got the Titanic experience they were looking for.
you couldn't pay me to get on a GOOD Boat. these fuckers decided to board the worlds most visible cut corners deathtrap it really is the titanic experience complete with the over charging.

No Sympathy for these fools except the kid since he was probably only there because his mother was.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Also, it imploded. Carbon Fiber (which is an impregnated plastic, it needs to be noted) isn't suitable for that type of task. The fact it didn't implode the first time they went down just shows they got lucky. That thing would have needed to be stripped and xray scanned after every trip, but they sure as hell weren't doing that. They were cutting every corner they could.

The company also fired an engineer because the observation window they were using was "off the shelf" and only rated to 1500m or so. They were going down to nearly 4000m. They didn't want to hire any subject matter experts (the dead CEO said "old white guys" and he died for his stupidity) and 5 people are dead for it. He was trying to be Underwater Elon, completely ignoring that SpaceX works because they went on one of the most epic expert poaching sprees in aerospace history. If anyone remembers the early SpaceX launches, that old guy commentating is the most successful controller in human history.

As for the submersible, it imploded at 2000m or lower. I saw a time to failure suggesting in the microsecond range. Everyone is dead and in a million bits on the ocean floor. The submersible has multiple, redundant ways to surface. They've been dead since contact was lost.
Ayyyyyyyyyyy, the man called it.

UberSoldat

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Well, seeing as it imploded, they most likely died instantly, and there was nothing left for the dolphins to rape.
Better hope the Dolphins don't read this, they'll take it as a challenge

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Look, I understand the submarine shit is interesting but it isn’t really topical here.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Bug Eater

Selen is participating in Twitch Rivals, playing Apex Legends
There's some more info here if anyone was curious: https://schedule.twitchrivals.com/events/apex-legends-mode-medley-days-1-2-NRdPY
Day 1 sounds pretty good even for non-Apex enjoyers, as they are playing TDM and Gun Run - at least you won't have to watch 3 people sit in a house for 15 minutes.

I saw that NiceWigg (one of the content creators she played with during her ranked grind) is going to try and get Selen for his team so hopefully we will be blessed with some good content today.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Look, I understand the submarine shit is interesting but it isn’t really topical here.
Alright listen man, you have to understand, they were trying to find fucking Atlantis, so they can get Gura to stream again.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I mean to bring it around topic Grimmi and Mari both talked about it last night and Tuesday. Urukas having fears of the ocean because of it

Archive

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
At his point Aprimum is more entertaining than her daughter, she should just debut as a Vtuber and outcompete Froot
She should debut playing Hogwarts :smugpipi:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

HoloEN3 is just lazulight and obsydia but without the fish and penguin (because sea theme is already oversaturated). Selen talking about having multiple new outfits in the work was a code for redesign under new company. And the reason Pomu can't use her home 3D is because she asked for a new model after being poached. And you WILL enjoy double D cup blonde leánnan sídhe (definitely not a fairy, nor an elf)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Okey lets stay in the topic with Spicy cat Opinion

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

god i just want to grab that head and sway it left to right until the hair goes back to normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom