"what delicious feces this is, and it's actually"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The quickest rundown/tl;dr I can give for the topic- mostly because it is a morbidly hilarious rabbit hole on an ongoing shitstorm:
Some rich dude built a the equivalent of a sewage drain pipe with a window with "diversity and inspiration" piloted with a mad catz knockoff looking usb game controller. Charged $250k GBP (edit; they paid in bong dollars lmfao) to ride in it (only up to 5 people including himself). Communication with this vessel was lost like a day or two ago due to some sort of failure. This """submarine""" is assumidly now stuck 15 thousand feet underwater by the Titanic's ruins because it's the shittiest fucking deep-sea vessel ever conceived. Nobody knows if we can get these rich dudes out from that depth safely. They had like 40 hours of oxygen left (they did not install a way to renew oxygen for long periods of time) yesterday.

Nah The cobtroller they used is wireless, which worse cause radio signals get real finicky when it is under water.

It's a wireless, no wired option, Logitech with a decade of known connection issues. It's insane how much they'd done with "off the shelf" stuff and not had everyone die.

Also, it imploded. Carbon Fiber (which is an impregnated plastic, it needs to be noted) isn't suitable for that type of task. The fact it didn't implode the first time they went down just shows they got lucky. That thing would have needed to be stripped and xray scanned after every trip, but they sure as hell weren't doing that. They were cutting every corner they could.

The company also fired an engineer because the observation window they were using was "off the shelf" and only rated to 1500m or so. They were going down to nearly 4000m. They didn't want to hire any subject matter experts (the dead CEO said "old white guys" and he died for his stupidity) and 5 people are dead for it. He was trying to be Underwater Elon, completely ignoring that SpaceX works because they went on one of the most epic expert poaching sprees in aerospace history. If anyone remembers the early SpaceX launches, that old guy commentating is the most successful controller in human history.

As for the submersible, it imploded at 2000m or lower. I saw a time to failure suggesting in the microsecond range. Everyone is dead and in a million bits on the ocean floor. The submersible has multiple, redundant ways to surface. They've been dead since contact was lost.

Oh yeah, they're super dead. Like earlier last night, they had like ~9 hours of air left and it takes like ~7-8 hours to ascend from where they were. Not to mention the whole thing is a literal bolted-shut coffin so there's no way to refill the air. In fact, they are probably running out of air as I'm typing this and currently dying.

They'd have run out of water first. It's not setup for a multi-day duration. There was also multiple ways to resurface. It imploded at depth.

wtf happened to YAGOO. He looks skinnier than before

Considering we have a picture of him from like 2 weeks ago, I'm guessing he actually got a "con flu" and is just a little dehydrated. After he's lost the weight, he needs to hit the gym and get some shoulders and neck muscles going. That's what you're seeing. Lightning doesn't help.

I dunno man, ethyopias history and culture is also pretty neat.

Read the tweet, Egypt never been black, more Mediterranean really, in the first place and every single ancient egyptian was enslaved even before muslim people took charge. Hes like Xavier from that one funny 3d cartoon, replace mesoamerican with egyptian.

Ancient Egypt would only be the heritage of the Coptic, but don't tell the morons that are obscured with appropriating the history of others.

So, I don't really know this twitch streamer, but I saw the hag (on Twitch) . I figured a number of you would like the tag, so I thought I'd put up the 3view. She's playing Death Stranding at the moment and swearing a lot. She's Australian.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Now you can give Gura even more money not to stream.
This made me search and in this streams only Kiara,Irys and Bae appear from EN

Here is a video about the new membership

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's a wireless, no wired option, Logitech with a decade of known connection issues. It's insane how much they'd done with "off the shelf" stuff and not had everyone die.

Also, it imploded. Carbon Fiber (which is an impregnated plastic, it needs to be noted) isn't suitable for that type of task. The fact it didn't implode the first time they went down just shows they got lucky. That thing would have needed to be stripped and xray scanned after every trip, but they sure as hell weren't doing that. They were cutting every corner they could.

The company also fired an engineer because the observation window they were using was "off the shelf" and only rated to 1500m or so. They were going down to nearly 4000m. They didn't want to hire any subject matter experts (the dead CEO said "old white guys" and he died for his stupidity) and 5 people are dead for it. He was trying to be Underwater Elon, completely ignoring that SpaceX works because they went on one of the most epic expert poaching sprees in aerospace history. If anyone remembers the early SpaceX launches, that old guy commentating is the most successful controller in human history.

As for the submersible, it imploded at 2000m or lower. I saw a time to failure suggesting in the microsecond range. Everyone is dead and in a million bits on the ocean floor. The submersible has multiple, redundant ways to surface. They've been dead since contact was lost.

They'd have run out of water first. It's not setup for a multi-day duration. There was also multiple ways to resurface. It imploded at depth.

Considering we have a picture of him from like 2 weeks ago, I'm guessing he actually got a "con flu" and is just a little dehydrated. After he's lost the weight, he needs to hit the gym and get some shoulders and neck muscles going. That's what you're seeing. Lightning doesn't help.

Ancient Egypt would only be the heritage of the Coptic, but don't tell the morons that are obscured with appropriating the history of others.

So, I don't really know this twitch streamer, but I saw the hag (on Twitch) . I figured a number of you would like the tag, so I thought I'd put up the 3view. She's playing Death Stranding at the moment and swearing a lot. She's Australian.

>Ignores every single safety standard possible and go out of your way to fuck everything up
Well, seems like they got the Titanic experience they were looking for.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

1687452062166.png

Not to be too morbid, but if they ever find the sub I'm going to be fascinated about the forensic evidence they gather from it. Especially if its somehow magically intact. I can't imagine how psychotic they would go in the days/hours leading up to the end.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is specifically for content on the main Hololive Youtube channel, though, not for talent channels.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not to be too morbid, but if they ever find the sub I'm going to be fascinated about the forensic evidence they gather from it. Especially if its somehow magically intact. I can't imagine how psychotic they would go in the days/hours leading up to the end.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The lust for killing dinosaurs has yet to be sated for Sawa.

>click a random part of the video
>it's platforming

Boomer shooter nostalgia: When you see a game again a quarter century later, and it's just as shit as you remember it being.
I doubt she'd do it, but if she agreed, please don't namedrop this place.
I prefer not having too many crazies around, we're already reaching critical capacity.
You shouldn't worry about Murray.

You should worry about chat.

But regardless,

Headpat your introverted gamer maids.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
YAGOO takes his role as Cover's goods supermodel so seriously that he's studied and taken inspiration thinspiration from other supermodels and emulated their most common attributes, which includes diligently developing anorexia.
If you were dealing with the likes of Kobo taking a shit while streaming and talking about her farts, wouldn't you stress out too?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
>Ignores every single safety standard possible and go out of your way to fuck everything up
Except one:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
More accurately, you can give A-chan money to stream more. Very worth it :achansasuga::shubaIapprob:
She streams quite a bit, too, all things considering. Seems to be weekly membership streams, so far, which is pretty good considering she is not actually a talent. Plus, these are pretty common in the right games:

:shiinastare:

Horo7618

No one in particular
No, that's for giving your money direct to Cover, and bypassing the money-grubbing cut taken by the talents on their own channels....

God's Strongest Dragoon

Here's some more off-topic memes about some retards dying of incompetence before I go to sleep.
1687440839266008.png
1687441920783070.png
1687442782320183.png

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I wish froot's mum would stop posting in her honor, because no matter how well-intentioned she is, saying nothing is infinitely better than worsening her daughter's reputation, and doubling-down will only stoke the flames further

learning to ignore people baiting her will unironically improve both of their experiences in the long-term
You can't teach an old dog new tricks. If she's this retarded on social media platforms at this age that she doesn't even understand she's doing more harm than good to her daughter's already-down-in-the-basement rep by repeatedly taking the bait and chimping out then hey, might as well enjoy the ride. Just let everybody else do the poking and don't touch the LOLCOW.

Admittedly it's the only thing they've got going for them, everything post-700BC has been a steady decline. He has to somehow validate his miserable existence in the shithole that is Egypt.
They clearly haven't recovered from getting bodied in that notorious "Red Sea Incident" ages ago:

auto-234281.jpeg

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Here's some more off-topic memes about some retards dying of incompetence before I go to sleep.
Americas wealth is in hands of retards
I have no sympathy for those THAT stupid

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Definitely not enough life boats on that sub/tube.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The first time an incident involving the Titanic happened, they made the federal reserve. What will they do now? :smugpipi:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
wtf happened to YAGOO. He looks skinnier than before
He went on a diet, He got diagnosed with High blood I believe.
Makes me remember Satoru Iwata's last photo where he really looks thin and frail. Hope he keeps healthy and live as Cover CEO for 100 years.

Also this clip gives me :hololove: towards this doggo

soap suds

I missed the beginning, but SEEDs is celebrating their 5-year anniversary.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The second I heard that Yamanba whining about all the experts being white guys, everything made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom