"Hey If you're still watching tell your mom I'm gonna be a little late tonight"Magni Dezmond

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
May I kindly know what the stance is regarding the posting of former vtubers becoming fleshtubers here?
What exactly are you going to post?

RiverBear

May I kindly know what the stance is regarding the posting of former vtubers becoming fleshtubers here?
Did Filian finally become a Fleshtuber?

USS IOWA

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Who posted dick and balls this time?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I tried backward (24th, 23rd, etc) all the way to 24th march. That's page 270-271 (out of page 282) to page 249 and so far I have found nothing about non-Vox related leaks. All I found is kindreds, kindred related banter,s a poem about nipples, and kindreds murdering each other because some of them is trying to do crusade against anyone who accidentally (or intentionally) shit on their internet husband.

Maybe it's there, but I don't really put my hopes up.
Thanks for your help, I'll do my own digging when I get home next week.

Not-Username

Strongly depends on circumstances.
Lulu e.g. was kinda ok. As is ksons hybrid stuff.
Those sudo vtuber :youroshiisawhore:s like numi divide hard. (Me no liky)

Aside from that I don't really know many who fully transitioned. This bunnywhore I vaguely remember

Jealous

Lurker
I suggest post first, apologize later if it's a mistake.

Have chat help figuring out which part of Indonesia is it on the first one.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fuccccccking accelerate

Archive

I haven't even properly been able to watch a Chapippi stream and I've only seen two of Menace's, Jewwwwwwss stahp

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Is it Lulu?
Misumi basically does what Kson does (Unou is an avatar she uses for her 10+ hour gameplay streams) and nobody is against posting Kson or even other hololive roommates that irl stream like (eg; ) Keeki.
Here's Unou's waiting room btw.

Her most recent stream was of Katamari

Really good video about the whole thing.

This is a good video but I'm looking for something more like what Jim would do and laugh at the whole situation. This shit is morbid and people are probably dead but this dude literally took all the caution and threw it out the window. Absolutely nuts.

USS IOWA

Misumi basically does what Kson does (Unou is an avatar she uses for her 10+ hour gameplay streams) and nobody is against posting Kson or even other hololive roommates that irl stream like (eg; ) Keeki.
Here's Unou's waiting room btw.

Her most recent stream was of Katamari

This is a good video but I'm looking for something more like what Jim would do and laugh at the whole situation. This shit is morbid and people are probably dead but this dude literally took all the caution and threw it out the window. Absolutely nuts.

Yeah I think she is fine, Good to see she's still doing well.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie will be back streaming in a few days:

She's promising some chibi 3D stuff in her stream and an announcement. I don't follow Rie enough to know what this announcement might be about, perhaps our resident Rie scholar and superfan, @superduper, can enlighten us.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Hololive introduces a "Support Deluxe Plan" in their memberships

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hololive introduces a "Support Deluxe Plan" in their memberships

Now you can give Gura even more money not to stream.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Re: new NijiEN
From the "Touchdown" line at the end of the teaser, none of them have a particularly deep voice. So Bandage will need to try harder to take after "haha sex joke" Hex.

You're probably thinking of Ver, he's the Korean one. He's also the one who Koreans got pissed off about because he made a your mom joke at Zaion. No idea what's up with Asians and being pissed off at your mom jokes, but I guess family's treated very seriously in those cultures or something.
I thought it was Vox and Sonny who made chinks mad over your mom jokes and Ver got in trouble for teaching Zaion a Korean gamer word.

New Niji wave and also a bunch of recent graduations with a see you soon in them. I just hope Beryl/Peari found a better place than Niji. I'll take Phase even, but man, the timing lines up for this.

e: every time Niji and the smaller corpo bring out new gens I imagine the talent pool for HoloEN being sucked even drier
Well, no Beryl.

But I imagine the same thing. Unless EN3 has already been chosen and locked up in the basement like HoloX was, competition for the talent pool may be happening and will happen going forward. I keep thinking of Chapipi. Lumi thought she was Hololive material. She would definitely have shaken up their music offerings, and they could offer her connections for production. So why did she go for Idol? Maybe Hololive rejected her. Maybe she wants to do her own thing instead of idol projects. Maybe Idol said yes to her first, or offered better splits or IP options. Such is business.

At least the leaked designs seem to be, if the rest is true then I guess this guy was supposed to be Aruvn (maybe he dipped because of the weird space suit thing)
View attachment 31891
This guy's mech-suit-off design was my favourite of the four. :Mumei-REE:

His oshi mark is a TP roll. :whatastory:
At least it's not :toiletpaperroll:?

These names are... I wish we could go back to the good old days of Elira Pendora and Millie Parfait. The designs are eh, but seeing them in a group shot with the JP heroes makes them look better. This also means that they have "hero" forms and "regular" forms, which is nice? It's interesting that this wave is linked with the previous waves from the main branch and I wonder if they're going to do anything with it. Probably not, but it's an interesting thought.
The rrats going around are interesting as well. I'm seeing some people say that this is not the gamer wave and that gamers are actually dead in the water, and I'd believe it. Taking one cursory glance at the supposed PL's and I'll go out on a limb and say that none of these guys were the gamers that the audition form was looking for. The other rrat is that aruvn and management didn't agree so they dropped him, and in turn, he became spiteful and he leaked everything. I don't actually know where this rrat came from and if it has any legs to stand on, but I found it interesting. If one of them is French, then hopefully that means that he can possibly do a French-speaking collab with Nina and/or Rosemi. I don't speak French, but I think Nina sounds nice when she speaks it and Rosemi speaking broken French is cute.
IMO the Niji girls have always had better names than the guys. Other than the erstwhile Queen of the Jews and Maria Marionette, none of the girls have had a jarring name. Meanwhile, even in Luxiem we had the terribly literal Vox Akuma and Mysta Rias. Noctyx and the Iluna guys had okay names. But then after Verver and Dopdop we get Bandage.

Nothing about being pro gamers is in the debut branding, so combined with the supposed PLs, it's certainly possible this isn't the gamer wave. I'm not sure what the aim of using lore to connect them to the earlier JP "hero" waves is. Are all three supposed PLs fluent in Japanese?

I honestly do wonder how much of a say the Nijisanji talents get in naming themselves...but then again, no self-respecting human would deem to name themselves the likes of Ver Vermillion.
Makes me think if Aruvn just ditched them because he was given a really fucking shit name?
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
I once asked this on the homeland. The replies I got were that NijiJPs can change names, and that Nijis can pitch names but their "mama" has final say. No clips, so take that as you will. But with Verver and Dopdop, maybe they said "sure, whatever" to save themselves the trouble of thinking of another name. There's no explanation for Bandage.

Some new "Vtuber group" is teasing debuts for the 25th. They've almost all QRT or replied to the posts with something like "ooo wonder who this is?". Most of them are below 500 followers on Twitter.
The only one I recogize is Yomicham from Tsunderia's Gen 4rn't.

:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: *sowing

probably should of added that. yeah. Take this knowledge combined with playing in some of the easiest seasons of league. *sad trombone* am I wrong in remembering Holo has one in challenger?
Kaela's PL was in e-sports, but I don't know her ranks. If it wasn't her I don't know who else it would be.

Last edited:

Praid

Just another idiot
Probably going to have to wait a little bit for some more humor about this whole thing. Although the retard who thought that inspiration was enough to protect him from like 6000 PSI of pressure gets what he deserves. A buddy of mine who is a former submariner just said, "lol, they're dead".

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I don't think anyone genuinely cares. But as others have suggested, worse case we go "eh, not really that kosher" afterwards. As long as it's not someone like Pokimane who used a vTuber avatar for all of 2 seconds to capitalize on the hype and then never used it again.

Edit:
Oof so many replies. Just asking in general, and no it's not Lulu. Although Taka Radjiman would be an example, and Reza has been popping up on his PL lately
Oh yea, that seems totally cool.

UberSoldat

What exactly are you going to post?
Did Filian finally become a Fleshtuber?
Is it Lulu?
You're a Cyberlive afficionado, I take it?
is it lulu?
Who posted dick and balls this time?
Thanks for your help, I'll do my own digging when I get home next week.
Strongly depends on circumstances.
Lulu e.g. was kinda ok. As is ksons hybrid stuff.
Those sudo vtuber :youroshiisawhore:s like numi divide hard. (Me no liky)

Aside from that I don't really know many who fully transitioned. This bunnywhore I vaguely remember
I suggest post first, apologize later if it's a mistake.

Have chat help figuring out which part of Indonesia is it on the first one.

Oof so many replies. Just asking in general, and no it's not Lulu. Although Taka Radjiman would be an example, and Reza has been popping up on his PL lately

Onolumi on Homeworld

And speaking of PLs, notZea live rn

notTaka on FF16

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Probably going to have to wait a little bit for some more humor about this whole thing. Although the retard who thought that inspiration was enough to protect him from like 6000 PSI of pressure gets what he deserves. A buddy of mine who is a former submariner just said, "lol, they're dead".
Oh yeah, they're super dead. Like earlier last night, they had like ~9 hours of air left and it takes like ~7-8 hours to ascend from where they were. Not to mention the whole thing is a literal bolted-shut coffin so there's no way to refill the air. In fact, they are probably running out of air as I'm typing this and currently dying.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom