"Remember to call me fat and sexy in the comments! no, my ass! my ass is fat and sexy"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Maybe she's right about the submarine shitposts

123123.png

Saturnus

haha it's unou
HoloEN3 is just lazulight and obsydia but without the fish and penguin
I would drop my support for them, It ain't Lazulight without Petra.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ame getting some kind of outfit update later. Wonder when we'll get her casual 2.0 outfit that goes with Calli's pajamas and Ina's latest one.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Maybe she's right about the submarine shitposts

View attachment 31991
Go woke, your bones broke under the infinite crushing pressure of the abyssal depths and nobody will ever find your corpse while the entire internet laughs at you.

Oh shit, time to see if Grandpa is smarter than a bunch of women.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wait, I missed these.
1687452876223.png1687452962808.png a - a
>Unironically says that Froot can't do her online shopping without mummy's help
>Uses this as reasoning why she couldn't possibly have placed the strike on @Ant Hime's video

Holy shit.
:whatastory:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wait, I missed these.
View attachment 31995View attachment 31997 a - a
>Unironically says that Froot can't do her online shopping without mummy's help
>Uses this as reasoning why she and couldn't possibly have placed the strike on @Ant Hime's video

Holy shit.
:whatastory:
If she can't do her own online shopping or DMCA a youtube video, what are the hopes of her properly handling and donating $50k+ to "charity"?

Edit: Put quotes around 'charity', for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
If she can't do her own online shopping or DMCA a youtube video, what are the hopes of her properly handling and donating $50k+ to charity?
She'll just give it in cash to the homeless tranny down the street.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
...I am once again pleading to froot's mum that saying nothing is infinitely superior to whatever it is she has been doing these past 24 hours, if she truly wants to help her daughter

I would almost start to think there's a level of maliciousness in her actions, if I didn't know relatives who acted similarly with their children as well

Awoogers

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Ame getting some kind of outfit update later. Wonder when we'll get her casual 2.0 outfit that goes with Calli's pajamas and Ina's latest one.

Looks like a hat of some sort, maybe like a bowler hat?

1687453633101.png

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Looks like a hat of some sort, maybe like a bowler hat?
plot twist:

it's a baseball cap and she's fully embracing TOMBOY SUPREMACY

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
she cant be bothered to buy condoms
To be fair, it gets expensive when you have to buy a family pack every-time you're out shopping
Awoogers said:

and the fact that shes too much of a whore to actually use them
Nah, it's been so many dudes that if she rawdogged we would have a bunch of "Frootlings" running around, she keeps it wrapped up

Awoogers

To be fair, it gets expensive when you have to buy a family pack every-time you're out shopping
and the fact that shes too much of a whore to actually use them

Kalion

:)
Eira finally captures a screenshot of what we all told her was a fatigue induced hallucination a while ago:

Archive

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ayyyyyyyyyyy, the man called it.
When I saw the video to the one Sub channel talking about the design, as much as everyone was having fun meme'ing over the Logitech controller, the material physics was super obvious. Either the viewing glass shattered because it was beyond its depth or the pressure/heating cycle on the carbon fiber failed. Either way, it was going to be a catastrophic implosion. (Considering they did have actual, redundant buoyance control meant, it wasn't at the top or it'd have likely be found.)

If you've ever watched a high-end race car, realize those carbon fiber bodies and parts are given X-ray scans fairly regularly to check for issues. For something like F1, it's after most races. Carbon Fiber is completely unsuited for deep diving (shallow water diving it's probably fine, maybe, but that's a decade of failure analysis needed).

RIP to the unfortunate paying travelers. Rest in pieces to the hubris of the moron CEO. At least, like a good captain, he went down with his ship.

(Oh, and most of the engineering & executive team should face prison sentences. This was criminal negligence.)

Topo Chico

Twitch is adding superchats, the rate is perportedly 70/30 split but it's actually a 65/35 split as there's a 5% service fee on top... Greeeeeeedy little faggots, extra rough for any corpo vtubers who're going to eat a double cut: from twitch -> the cut from their corpo -> then they get the scraps

1687455165736.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom