"Thanks for not saying the gamer word in my chat. I know it took a lot of restraint"Mono Monet

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Native speaker is a marketing term for Eikaiwas to sell their courses. It's just code for "have lessons with blonde tall gaijin on vacation". You'd be hard-pressed to convince any human that scouser, mackem, brisbanian, texan or even bostonian dialects count as "true and honest english".

God's Strongest Dragoon

such a fake bitch thing to say. I get it, to put it nicely most of the people who go to these things lost the genetic lotery but come the fuck on keep these things to yourself.
Option 1:
>The fans are genetic abominations
>Shiina is motivated to not end up like them and exercises more
Option 2:
>She meets fans that are jacked like Haatons
>Shiina is motivated to be in shape like them and exercises more
Option 3:
>The fans are normal
>Shiina is motivated to not disappoint them by being a fatass hag and starts exercising more
1508184562503.jpg

If i'm not mistaken, Kson is about to have her first collab with the infamous kson-papa, also known as papa-dragon, the legendary internet illiterate old man that got banned from twitter because he can't stop arguing with online people.

edit: she's doing a presentation of kson-papa's internet incident history

Imagine if Kson-papa and Froot-mama met
Idk but there is a great abundance of nice video essays on youtube about how fucking retarded english is (and how great and amazing whateverthefuck is), mostly by smug europoors that hate amerifats and britbongs (don't blame 'em).
90% of the time it's some Germ that's upset that no one cares about their autistic language and hates when people mention how shit German sounds. Doesn't help that on the other side of the Alps, there's a country with a much more easier to learn language that is known for how nice it sounds.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Idk but there is a great abundance of nice video essays on youtube about how fucking retarded english is (and how great and amazing whateverthefuck is), mostly by smug europoors that hate amerifats and britbongs (don't blame 'em).
Well maybe when the world was doing the real-life re-enactment of a Civ game, they should have been less shit at it than the tea-drinkers stuck on an island on the ass end of Europe.

cucurut

Good thing Taka has all of those twitter virtue signalling points banked to help him buy his way out of this. That's how that works, right?

I can read and write english just fine but if i try to talk i would say many words wrong because i am not used to it, and unlike my own language the writing does not tell me accuratley how to pronounce it. Side effect of it beeing many languages in a trench coat. (Also there are words used in my language originating from different languages too. They are difficult to pronounce if you dont know which language they are from, but usually you know a french word, for example, if you see it) Does not mean english is hard to learn just that it is easy to spot not native speakers. Example also: Kiaras funny way she says iron or biome.
Also they way they pronounce some words with greek ar latin origin is just plain wrong.
I always love to hear ESL attempts at reading The Chaos

Honestly, maybe it could be small batsu. E: Just imagine Panko or Tenma reading it.

Summary of Idol Gen 2 PL:
Roca RourinIekushi Chapipi (ex-Cyberlive)
Poko RakunSpineys (~20ccv indie)
Kai SaikotaTsunari (~30ccv indie)
Coni ConfettiAlchemilla Menace (ex-Cyberlive), Megbert
Momo OtakoFuyumi Fuwa (ex-LumiLive)

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Well maybe when the world was doing the real-life re-enactment of a Civ game, they should have been less shit at it than the tea-drinkers stuck on an island on the ass end of Europe.
The Spaniards were doing a pretty good job until Napoleon happened and then all of their rape babies decided they wanted independence.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The Spaniards were doing a pretty good job until Napoleon happened and then all of their rape babies decided they wanted independence.
the spaniards did spend 300 years or so in this shithole of a country im in so yeah they actually did good job until we got third partied by the americans

God's Strongest Dragoon

the spaniards did spend 300 years or so in this shithole of a country im in so yeah they actually did good job until we got third partied by the americans
spanishamericanwar.jpg

Awoogers

Très Bien

Coming out of lurk briefly since I didn't see anyone make mention of this, but I spotted Pippa in the livestream chat of Styxhexenhammer666 earlier this morning.
pippaspotted-styxhexenhammer666-06152023.png

Timestamped:

Not gonna get into any politisperging, just thought it was interesting.

EDIT: Disregard this, I suck cocks.
View attachment 30677
Who the fuck is this motherfucker? No videos, no shorts, no content, nothing.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Coming out of lurk briefly since I didn't see anyone make mention of this, but I spotted Pippa in the livestream chat of Styxhexenhammer666 earlier this morning.
Gonna have to press 'X' to doubt because I can't see Sister Rabbit typing that in anyone's chat.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
In half an hour chocolate chuuba Serina Maiko will be collabing with her notably unmelanated genmate Abi Kadabura to present their own visual novel, which they apparently made themselves. Surely this could only be peak quality :pekonod:

Kalion

:)
Gonna have to press 'X' to doubt because I can't see Sister Rabbit typing that in anyone's chat.
Pippa absolutely strikes me as the type to use an alt whenever she wants to chat.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Yeah, not sure why she'd drop her catch phrase unprompted in another person's chat. You can make your name whatever you want on YT. Probable imposter.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
View attachment 30673
Timestamped:

Telling Lies on the Internet.jpg

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
View attachment 30673
Timestamped:

1. Account doesn't have the verified check.
2. That's either a copy-paste of "Pi" over and over or Pippa pressed shift on every letter P. That's not her kind of autism.
3. Can't be Henri; it's too short, too generic. Bastard leaves too much of a mark wherever he goes.

Last edited:

Awoogers

in about 15 minutes or so will be rinfit time

shes gonna fucking die

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New cover from Panko

that fish:whatastory:

and upcoming MGRR stream

Last edited: